How Much for Harper's Make-Up?

And day and after day it goes on. They simply refuse to reveal the cost.

They still haven't released the numbers on this psychic and make up artist? Why not ask her, she will be able to "channel" the answer to Harper and then he can say it.

Talk about a guy making a mountain out of a molehill. His advisors should have warned him .

Warned him about jdobbin's obsession on MLW?

Both Chretien and Martin have admitted to using a stylist. Just not on a *regular basis*.

Did they release those irregular costs?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warned him about jdobbin's obsession on MLW?

No , warned Harper that this would fester. It has....

Both Chretien and Martin have admitted to using a stylist. Just not on a *regular basis*.

Did they release those irregular costs?

Didnt know that. Were these on trips all over, or just consults?

They still haven't released the numbers on this psychic and make up artist? Why not ask her, she will be able to "channel" the answer to Harper and then he can say it.

Talk about a guy making a mountain out of a molehill. His advisors should have warned him .

In 34 days, they are required to produce the numbers or the person to the committee to answer the question of how much she is paid. It would seem Conservatives here don't care about financial numbers when it comes to a Tory PMO.

That's funny, you've seen no "numbers" to indicate taxpayers paid for a stylist for PM Harper either.

Let me put it more clearly. I have not seen one link to indicate that Paul Martin had a stylist on staff. I have not seen any link to indicate that he had one paid for by taxpayer money.

I do have plenty of links and pictures that indicate that Harper has a stylist and is paid for by taxpayer money.

What isn't funny is that this perosn is not listed as a staff member nor will the Tories say what she is being paid. Some people here don't see to care unless it was a Liberal or NDP in power.

Didnt know that. Were these on trips all over, or just consults?

I've seen no numbers to indicate taxpayers paid for a stylist for previous prime ministers.

In a breathtaking development, Liberal insiders reveal that the government has also revealed no numbers to indicate what taxpayers paid for Harper's underwear. jdobbin, I'm hoping you can do something for this outrage!

I've seen no numbers to indicate taxpayers paid for a stylist for previous prime ministers.

In a breathtaking development, Liberal insiders reveal that the government has also revealed no numbers to indicate what taxpayers paid for Harper's underwear. jdobbin, I'm hoping you can do something for this outrage!

What jdobbin can do is post a running count of how long it has been since you let him know about the outrage, and add some pseudo-intellectual witty comment.

It has now been one minute and the Conservatives are still keeping Harper's underwear expenses covered up. How much longer will they continue with this scary, scary, scary, Axis of underwear cost cover up evil? :lol:

I'm sure you'd be all over if it had been a Liberal using taxpayer money.

This from someone who claims not to be a Liberal supporter. :rolleyes:

That is not the point and wrong to boot. But why don't you look into it and tell us what you find out.

That is not the point and wrong to boot. But why don't you look into it and tell us what you find out.

What's wrong to boot? Is it your lack of concern about how taxpayer money is being spent?

Some people here don't see to care unless it was a Liberal or NDP in power.

No kidding. The partisanship on this board makes it impossible to have an intelligent debate with certain posters. There's really no point when all they do is defend their own party no matter what.

No kidding. The partisanship on this board makes it impossible to have an intelligent debate with certain posters. There's really no point when all they do is defend their own party no matter what.

I'd have an issue if Liberal prime ministers used taxpayer money to pay for a stylist as well.

However, I have seen nothing, absolutely nothing that backs up those accusations. Pesky thing those facts.

I'd have an issue if Liberal prime ministers used taxpayer money to pay for a stylist as well.

However, I have seen nothing, absolutely nothing that backs up those accusations. Pesky thing those facts.

From an article in the Brockville Recorder & Times dated April 17, 2007. Link

Aides to former Liberal prime ministers Jean Chretien and Paul Martin said their bosses never took any sort of image consultant with them abroad, and only hired stylists or makeup artists infrequently for television interviews or campaign commercials.

So Paul Martin and Jean Chretien both used stylists and makeup artists.

You have been asking over and over and over for how much Government money is being used to pay Harper's stylist. Are you just going to assume Martin's and Chretien's stylist weren't paid with Government money?

Pesky thing those facts.

So your answer to this question:

You have been asking over and over and over for how much Government money is being used to pay Harper's stylist. Are you just going to assume Martin's and Chretien's stylist weren't paid with Government money?

is

I see no taxpayer money story links to spending for stylists by Liberal prime ministers. Pesky thing those facts.

So you are assuming the party that has been hurt most by the stricter fundraising laws, and was found to misappropriate $1.14 Million of taxpayer money by Justice Gomery DID NOT use taxpayer money to pay for these stylists.

Hmmm, that is pure, partisan blindness sir.

Pesky thing those facts.

So you are assuming the party that has been hurt most by the stricter fundraising laws, and was found to misappropriate $1.14 Million of taxpayer money by Justice Gomery DID NOT use taxpayer money to pay for these stylists.

Hmmm, that is pure, partisan blindness sir.

And you assume they did...

...as for the Conservatives, I guess we'll find out soon.

Some people here don't see to care unless it was a Liberal or NDP in power.

Well, isn't this a crock. If you weren't wearing blinders you'd see this statement applies to jdobbin every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He starts a ton of threads and they all are attacks on Tories.

Wake up g, you're all wet on this one.

Well, isn't this a crock. If you weren't wearing blinders you'd see this statement applies to jdobbin every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He starts a ton of threads and they all are attacks on Tories.

Wake up g, you're all wet on this one.

If you weren't such a Harper supporter, you would actually care where your taxpayer money was being spent.

And you assume they did...

...as for the Conservatives, I guess we'll find out soon.

Yes. Because the Liberal spokespeople did not mention that the taxpayer *did not* pay for Chretien and Martin's sytlists.

It would be to the Liberal's advantage to mention that the taxpayer *did not* pay for Chretien or Martin's stylists. So why wouldn't the mention the issue of payment for those stylists?