Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Doors:You doth assume a way too much. that is why your mind is in the clouds as opposed on the solid footing of reality.

No assumptions are required to show that 911 was an inside job. Lets think about what you believe for a moment.

You think that Osama Bin Laden and a group of about 19 terrorists attacked US on 911. Three buildings collapsed perfectly straight down on this day - first time in history without the use of controlled demolition. Osama attacked us because he hates our freedom. Do you think that Rumsfeld was under phsychic control of Osama Bin Laden when he ordered the US defences to stand down ?

You have *no evidence* to support this.

You would think that if there was any truth to the official version there would be evidence. But even of the 19 terrorists pictured on the most wanted list 5 or 6 have even been found alive by mainstream media such as BBC. The FBI didn't even change their suspect list. The terrorists were not even on the original flight manifests. This alone should clue you in that something is very wrong. The fake Bin Laden tape should really clue you in. I just about choked when I saw that on CNN a while after the attacks (I already knew the attacks were an inside job because of how the buildings fell and because of Oklahoma and Kennedy)

Why do you believe the official version ? Do you think the US government would lie about war ? You need to carry around a big long list of assumptions before you can even consider the official version as partly true.

white doors:If you whackos think GW Bush orchestrated 9/11 the burden of proof is upon you and you alone.

No one thinks Bush orchestrated it. He and his family are members of the world ruling oligarchy and have been for 1000 years. He would order it to be done or his associates would order it to be done.

Why do you think Osama did it ? Can you state any reason at all ? Got any evidence at all ?

Prove your alternate theory Poly. This is your thread little man. Prove what the title says.

Can't be that hard. you are already convincved.

You stated that it is an inside job - prove it.

You DID NOT state the government explanation was inadequate, you stated it was an inside job.

Stop getting off topic and get on with proving it little man.

we're all waiting.

Showing that the government is lying is a good indicator that they were involved.

If you ever got arrested and they thought you were lying in the interrogation room, they would also believe you are guilty because you are lying.

Showing that the government is lying all the time and making up things that are rediculous is another way of showing possible involvement.

So tell us "little man", why do you NOT think it was an inside job ? If you had said "little man" while sitting beside me you would be shortly lying on the floor wondering what happened and where you were.

Three buildings collapsed perfectly straight down on this day - first time in history without the use of controlled demolition.
Why do you keep repeating your nonense as if it actually made sense. The WTC towers did not come down cleanly - they spewed debris over much of Manhatten and destroyed many of the surrounding buildings. If it was a 'demolition' is was the most incompentent demolition ever seen.
Osama attacked us because he hates our freedom.
No he attacked the US because he was hoping to provoke the US into some sort of overreaction and he hoped the resulting backlash in the Muslim world would trigger a revolution in Saudi Arabia.
Do you think that Rumsfeld was under phsychic control of Osama Bin Laden when he ordered the US defences to stand down ?
The lack of response from the air force was due to incompentance. You have no evidence that shows anything other than incompentance.

Riverwind:The lack of response from the air force was due to incompentance. You have no evidence that shows anything other than incompentance.

No. I have congressional testimony that Rumsfeld (or Cheney) forget which gave a stand down order for defences of the Pentagon. It is a fact.

If I provide a link can you go away and read a book ?

Riverwind:No he attacked the US because he was hoping to provoke the US into some sort of overreaction and he hoped the resulting backlash in the Muslim world would trigger a revolution in Saudi Arabia.

:D:D

Bushes and Bin Ladens are great friends. The Bin Ladens even invested in Bush Jr's first oil company (Harken I think).

You should do some research on these matters then you wouldn't post so much non sense. Did you get that theory off Fox news ?

No. I have congressional testimony that Rumsfeld (or Cheney) forget which gave a stand down order for defences of the Pentagon. It is a fact.
That testimony does not even come close to proving your claim because there is no evidence of who gave the stand order nor is there any evidence explaining why any stand down order was given. Incompetance in the air force is the most likely explaination and you are wasting your time claiming it was anything else unless you can provide evidence that shows who actually gave any order and why they did. Note that I said evidence - not creative fiction.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/lieofthecentury_text.html

This document provides links to actual documents.

I don't see how this can possibly be disputed, but I'm looking forward to your efforts.

They will try to dispute it the same way they tried with the Bush family Nazi connections deny it, in the face of governmental records to the contrary.

This document provides links to actual documents.
All that link seems to show is that Bush and company lied about WMDs in Iraq and started a war on false prentenses. That document does not provide any evidence that 9/11 was anything other than a terrorist attack perpetrated by a group of terrorists.

Oh, I see

So they're competent enough to start a fake war, but not competent enough to stop 9/11, even with the hundreds of warnings they receieved well in advance.

And why would they want to start a fake war?

Do tell.

And how did this war begin?

With 9/11.

So they're competent enough to start a fake war, but not competent enough to stop 9/11, even with the hundreds of warnings they received well in advance.
The execution of the Iraq war indicates that they are completely incompetent so it is not too hard to believe that they were not able to prevent the 9/11 attacks. Using 9/11 to justify the invasion of Iraq is nothing more that crass opportunism. If 9/11 did not happen then we would have see the same pro war propoganda just like we are seeing with Iran today.

Key people speak out all the time, and suffer consequences.

Why don't you look into how many fire fighters have tried to come forward.

They agree to be interviewed, and then the interviews are cancelled, and the fire fighters are fired.

Look what happened to the Dixie chicks when they spoke up about it.

They were banned from playing in pretty much every city in the US, and received multiple death threats from unknown sources.

Acoording to Janet Reno, other officials, and the new terror bill, people such as myself are considered as "terrorists", and can be arrested for telling people what the truth is.

Nice huh

And why are they trying to shut down the internet?

Seems to me like they might be concerned that the truth is getting out.

Riverwind:Do you really believe that hundreds of people would knowingly participate in the murder of 3000 Americans and not say a word? Never presume conspiracy when incompetence is more likely.

That would be impossible. They compartmentalize intelligence operations to prevent this. Intelligence experts think only about 10 people knew about what was actually happening and going to happen.

They shot Kennedy and got away with it. Kennedy's car dissapeared too. In Oklahoma, the bombing was shown to be an inside job by the fact that additional unexpoded bombs were found in the building after the initial explosion. Bomb experts were dispatched to remove them.

You can see the mainstream clips on Alex Jones 911: Road To Tyranny - its free on google and an excellent documentary based on mainstream news clips and government docs.