Perversion & Politics

Israel recalls 'naked ambassador'

Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked apart from bondage gear.

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

So the guy was having a blast. Why some others want to spoil the guys fun I will never know.

Actually, I agree but the title fit the topic, and made a statement about the responses to the topic that deny it was about women and children being sold by Dynacorp for sex slaves, indeed went so far as to bash the congresswoman. But apparently it whoosh........

I have listened to what Cynthia McKinney has to say and I have never heard her say anything that did not make absolute sense to me. She seems very intelligent to me. I don't know where the bashing comes from I just assume its from the same kind of sources that bash me.

damn...you just tee them up for us to knock out of the park dont you?

"Seems very intelligent to me"

"..make absolute sense to me.."

Well of course it would........to YOU....

And while the planned legislation regards human trafficking for both prostitution and forced labour, the thrust of the article (and of the defense contractors' concerns about the legislation) concerns the forced labor.

I am not interested in your opinions or your efforts to justify their actions- or their efforts to explain away their actions. I am only interested in fact.

Is it not a fact that government lobbyists are trying to restrict the US government from prosecuting cases of child sex trade involving multinationals abroad or not ?

I do not believe that the courts would somehow confuse forced labour with the child sex trade. You do - you must in order to justify their actions.

The lawmakers have not "confused" the two. The proposed legislation concerns human trafficking, whether for forced labor or for prostitution.

And while kooks like yourself and Alex Jones might be inclined to believe that child sex rings are the reason DynCorp and KBR and their ilk are opposed to the proposed legislation, normal, rational, non-retarded people are able to recognize that the more likely and plausible explanation is the threat to profit margins posed by restrictions on exploitive labor practices.

Actually, I shouldn't say that. I should say that there are two possibilities here:

(1) the defense contractors are afraid that the proposed legislation will hurt their profits by reducing their use of exploitive labor practices and making them legally liable for human rights abuses, or

(2) the defense contractors oppose the legislation because they think it will interfere with their Luciferian child-sex rituals.

You tell us which you think is the more plausible explanation, and reinforce everybody's opinion of you in the process.

Face it, chew-toy, while you and your fucqued up friends desperately want to believe that Satanic child sex abuse is the reason behind the lobbyists, the exploitive labour and profit motive are by far the more credible and sensible explanation. Sorry, Nzzbxxr, but once again you and Alex Jones come away looking like shit-smears on one-ply generic-brand toilet-paper.

-k

kimmy:And while kooks like yourself and Alex Jones might be inclined to believe that child sex rings are the reason DynCorp and KBR and their ilk are opposed to the proposed legislation, normal, rational, non-retarded people are able to recognize that the more likely and plausible explanation is the threat to profit margins posed by restrictions on exploitive labor practices.

You may speculate on what the corporations are thinking as much as you want. The fact is that they are lobbying to prevent sex trade crimes involving little kids from being prosecuted in the USA when committed abroad. Its all quite clear. You, as a government apologist will make excuses for them because you have to.

Perhaps you will be given the golden hockey puck award and flown to meet the queen by David Rockefeller. When you meet her, after you bow down and if you ask nicely, perhaps she will bend over and let you kiss her a$$.

You certainly deserve something for being a volunteer government apologist like this.

kimmy:And while kooks like yourself and Alex Jones might be inclined to believe that child sex rings are the reason DynCorp and KBR and their ilk are opposed to the proposed legislation, normal, rational, non-retarded people are able to recognize that the more likely and plausible explanation is the threat to profit margins posed by restrictions on exploitive labor practices.

You may speculate on what the corporations are thinking as much as you want. The fact is that they are lobbying to prevent sex trade crimes involving little kids from being prosecuted in the USA when committed abroad. Its all quite clear.

They are lobbying against the sex trade thing only because it is part and parcel of a larger human trafficking legislation that could threaten their financial interests. If you'd actually read the article, you'd recognize that the human trafficking legislation poses a threat to their profits, which is the most rational explanation for why any corporation does anything.

I believe that they are greedy and immoral and put their financial interests ahead of human dignity.

You, as a government apologist will make excuses for them because you have to.

Perhaps you will be given the golden hockey puck award and flown to meet the queen by David Rockefeller. When you meet her, after you bow down and if you ask nicely, perhaps she will bend over and let you kiss her a$$.

You certainly deserve something for being a volunteer government apologist like this.

:rolleyes:

You know who the apologist is, Nzzb? It's YOU.

You defend these pieces of junk journalism as if your life depended on it. In this one, you've completely ignored the randomness of attempting to link the cases of Sanchez, Gannon, the "Franklin Cover-up" hoax, and defense-industry lobbyists. And you strenuously argue that the motivation behind the defense lobbyists is the alleged child raping parties, despite no evidence that such things ever occured, and despite the fact that corporate profits is a far more credible and compelling explanation for the lobbyists.

Or how about the desperate things you wrote while trying to defend David Hawkins? We should go back through that thread again to see some of the hilariously over-the-top stuff you wrote while attempting to defend that dimwit.

You've gone to absurd lengths to defend people who you agree with. Defending the truthies for misrepresenting the qualifications of the Skollers for 911 Trooth (the one about how Fatty Fetzer really IS a Theoretical Physicist, since he has Theories... about Physics... was a classic of western literature) or defending Jones for misrepresenting the poll question in the "overwhelming majority now believes the government was behind 9/11!" poll.

Really, you're the biggest apologist on the whole site. You've had to be, because trying to explain away the deficiencies in all these ridiculous stories you post is pretty much a full-time job.

-k

You defend these pieces of junk journalism as if your life depended on it.

I don't use junk journalism at all. I use fact only.

Its fact that lobbyists on Capital Hill are lobbying to prevent the USA from prosecuting its citizens for participating in the child sex trade overseas. Explain it away, justify it, make excuses for it all you want but its still fact. I don't agree with your interpretation of the facts and I am not likely to agree with corporate controlled mainstream media interpretation of facts. The facts speak for themselves.

the one about how Fatty Fetzer really IS a Theoretical Physicist, since he has Theories... about Physics... was a classic of western literature

No, he is a physicist because he has published in physics journals. In that sense he is a "published physicist".

I have to admit that kimmy gives better arguement than Canadian Blue or Riverwind. I was getting sick of those guys plugging up the post with nonsense. At least kimmy isn't making logical errors.

kimmy:the one about how Fatty Fetzer really IS a Theoretical Physicist, since he has Theories... about Physics... was a classic of western literature

You made that up. I didn't say that. Clean up your act or your chances to win the puck will decrease.