Corrupt Cops Again

BayLee

You mention someone spreading hate( sorry that is reserved for right wingers) but look at you,lieing about what I said,and again it is the second time you have done so.

Yeah...

Just the fact that you made that comment shows how arrogant you have come off as on this forum.

I think calling these people things is appropriate.

I think PIGS is a better word but some people for whatever reason dont approve of that term

Perhaps you already forgot about the warning that was given to you by Greg.

So an apology is expected from you

No.

This is getting tiring, and since you've already been warned and have continued to do this I'll simply report you again. This isn't debate, it's simply trolling.

No one knowingly convicts an innocent person. They believed in the persons guilt even if their methods have been suspect. Disclosure rules have changed drastically in recent years. Now there is very little that can be presented in court without it being disclosed to the defense beforehand. That is a big reason why it now takes much longer for cases to get to trial than in years past.

And a huge reason why the death penalty, if instituted, will cost more than life in prison given all the appeals. Not much of a deterrant.

I was actually going to be a cop but on the way home from work one day I saw a cruiser pull over grab some two bit criminal who I knew off the sidewalk and the cop grabbed the guy, threw him against the cruiser and gave him a series of rabbit punches. Right in broad daylight in St Catharines. That was it right there for my ambitions on being a cop - that and an incident when they were called to where I lived and the place still smelled like a brewery after the cop left. I'm surprised he could even stand up. This was 20 years ago.

I think some of the younger guys spend a lot of time watching TV and playing computer games - they don't have the life experience to see how things really are.

We have a culture of corruption in the justice system and in politics because central bankers want it that way. They are implementing the Hegelian dielect - tear society apart from the inside with corruption then provide a new system to clean it up that works even more in their favour.

I wonder why some people haven't woken up to the fact that the banks actually control everything because they control eductation through UNESCO, medacine, all politicians. Politics is all a big dog and pony show and about 30 % of people have woken up to this.

The corruption in society isn't happening by accident - its all be design. Lawyers and judges are above the law because they protect the money interest and maintain the balance of power in favour of the oiligarchy. They are analogeous to the house slaves.

CanadianBlue:I believe that's caused by Mean World Syndrome. This conspiracy about bankers has been around for centuries, it can even date back to some of the conspiracies created by Inquisitors in order to find heretics.

Bankers have been running the world for well over 1000 years.

According to you for over 2000 as you say Julius Caeser was killed by bankers.

I think it was the CIBC.

White Doors:According to you for over 2000 as you say Julius Caeser was killed by bankers.

I think it was the CIBC.

Its in the Bible - the only time Jesus Christ ever advocated the use of violence was when they were against the money changers. I had read that somewhere and had a bible scholar confirm it.

Bankers have been around for a long time, but with the information age and the group think that occurs as a result of computers many people are beginning to see it. Some people are just too stupid I guess because it is obvious if you choose to look. There are enough bankers that have admitted it and are saying it.

I don't think Jesus advocated violence against anyone, money changers included. I think he stormed through the temple because people had turned the Lords house into a den of thieves, but I don't think he called for violence against the actual people.

No one knowingly convicts an innocent person. They believed in the persons guilt even if their methods have been suspect. Disclosure rules have changed drastically in recent years. Now there is very little that can be presented in court without it being disclosed to the defense beforehand. That is a big reason why it now takes much longer for cases to get to trial than in years past.

And a huge reason why the death penalty, if instituted, will cost more than life in prison given all the appeals. Not much of a deterrant.

I don't agree with the death penalty either.

You mention someone spreading hate( sorry that is reserved for right wingers) but look at you,lieing about what I said,and again it is the second time you have done so.

Yeah...

Just the fact that you made that comment shows how arrogant you have come off as on this forum.

I think PIGS is a better word but some people for whatever reason dont approve of that term

Are you going to continue this lie?Where did I call cops pigs??

As for right wingers spreading hate?

Well duhh.

Thats quite the known fact

I don't think Jesus advocated violence against anyone, money changers included. I think he stormed through the temple because people had turned the Lords house into a den of thieves, but I don't think he called for violence against the actual people.

Check out John 2:14-16. Seems our Lord was some angry alright about folks using the temple for financial gain.

Personally, I do not believe the RCMP or police forces are anymore corrupt than any other segment of the population. To categorize the entire forces based upon travesties of justice, that occur randomly is really not fair. Yes, there have been outstanding cases, and yes there have been some spectacular cases in BC recently of the RCMP/police not exemplifying proper conduct, but that does not mean blanket statements should be applied.

Nor is believing in capital punishment right wing thing, an example would be my own family. We would self label as progressives, that vote left of center/center. For myself, I am completely am against the death penalty, and am a social advocate against it. However, my partner of 27 years, is, and always has been, a full supporter of capital punishment. It has been a bone of contention of course between us, and a subject much debated. Still neither have changed our opinions on the subject, we agree to disagree.

But that is what freedom of conscience is all about, tolerance and respect of other's perceptions and self determination as being individuals own Rights and Privileges.

Having said that, this does not mean looking the other way and keeping one's mouth shut, when wrong is being done either though.

Are you going to continue this lie?Where did I call cops pigs??

Follow the link.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index....topic=8023&st=0

Apparently you didn't make that comment, even though the name which is attributed to the post is Baylee. Must be a different Baylee.

Personally, I do not believe the RCMP or police forces are anymore corrupt than any other segment of the population. To categorize the entire forces based upon travesties of justice, that occur randomly is really not fair. Yes, there have been outstanding cases, and yes there have been some spectacular cases in BC recently of the RCMP/police not exemplifying proper conduct, but that does not mean blanket statements should be applied.

Nor is believing in capital punishment right wing thing, an example would be my own family. We would self label as progressives, that vote left of center/center. For myself, I am completely am against the death penalty, and am a social advocate against it. However, my partner of 27 years, is, and always has been, a full supporter of capital punishment. It has been a bone of contention of course between us, and a subject much debated. Still neither have changed our opinions on the subject, we agree to disagree.

But that is what freedom of conscience is all about, tolerance and respect of other's perceptions and self determination as being individuals own Rights and Privileges.

Having said that, this does not mean looking the other way and keeping one's mouth shut, when wrong is being done either though.

Good point Catchme, and that is the reason I am weary of using blanket terms such as left wing and right wing, as people are never that ideological. Unless your Rush Limbaugh or Karl Marx.

Apparently you didn't make that comment, even though the name which is attributed to the post is Baylee. Must be a different Baylee.

I guess you have a reading problem.

I made the comment but no where did I call cops pigs. { simply said it would be a better term but I chose not to use it

Unless you would like to show where I did

I think you have been spending too much time on copwatch.com.

Must be an interesting site if a soldier reads a bunch of cop hating posts

I guess you have a reading problem.

I made the comment but no where did I call cops pigs. { simply said it would be a better term but I chose not to use it

Unless you would like to show where I did

I think you have the reading problem, since in your post you called police officers "things", then said a better term for them is pigs. Thus you said police officers should be called pigs.

I think you have been spending too much time on copwatch.com.

Must be an interesting site if a soldier reads a bunch of cop hating posts

No, it was posted on another forum. If you hate cops, then do it on there instead of here.