"Israel must be wiped off the map"

PolyNewbie

Those presidents starting with Woodrow wilson were puppets of the Rockefellers, Morgans, etc - same people that started the Federal reserve have their offspring as board of directors and shareholders in the central banks.

Larry MacDonald who was a repeatdely elected congressman and outspoken against the banking elite did a study in 1976 (I think it was '76) on who owned the Fed. It was people of the same last names as the ones that started the Fed.

Right now the two major parties of the USA are the Rockefeller Democrats and the Rockefeller Republicans.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBG:Are you saying that "Jewish controlled" media lies?

I just proved it. You have CNN's & BBC's commentary on what Irans president said and the literal translation (which is easily falsifiable) posted. Of course truith is no defence in a Canadian court but it still does win public debates.

I shouldn't have said Jewish owned media, I should have said Zionist owned media.

Many Jewish people are not in favour of what Israel is doing. I have seen one be shot with real bullets while protesting against it on You Tube and heard soldiers on YouTube describing their own actions against the Palistinians as immoral.

You have the Jewish people and their elites that do not represent them, just like Canada has Stephen Harper who is selling the country to the global corporations at discount rates, same as George W Bush. Every country has its people and the disconnected oligarchy and the judas goats that support the oligarchy.

All thieves should be wiped from the map... whether they are christian, atheist, jew, buddhist, or whatever.

A thief is someone who takes money, property, or time, from someone with the threat of violence, or kidnapping (jail). Jews (and christians) would never support something like that, would they?

How about you stay on topic, frog.

The wacky Iranian prez has spoken publically on Israel a good half dozen times. Put all the quotes together and you get an accurate representation of what he wants you to think of him. I no longer think he's so stupid as to utter racist hate speech just because he thinks so.

The topic is Israel wiped off the map.

Your inaccuracy proves your illogic. They are not a race, i don't hate them, and i have no interest in what he "wants" me to think, because it doesn't matter. If you had any self respect at all, you'd go shoot yourself for being a hateful greedy green grabber.

Read the Global Research link and you can see what the president of Iran said - word for word. Then read what CNN and the BBC say.

My point was exactly right, CNN and the BBC lied. CNN is in fact Jewish controlled and many reporters such as Anderson Cooper and Wold Blitzer work for the CIA or are members of the CFR - hardly unbiased.

You just keep saying my views are looney because you lack the fortitude to actually look into the facts.

I've looked up the facts, and the BBC is a valid competent source.

You just told us what you really think - "CNN is in fact Jewish controlled " says it all doesn't it, that big conspiracy theory in the sky.

Tin foil hat time.

Hell, most of the Palestinians would be working if it weren't for the violence, as Israeli companies took advantage of the cheap, surrounding labour pool.

In other words, why don't the Arabs just make peace and be slaves for the Israelis.

I take it - not a surprise - you don't work for a living.

All thieves should be wiped from the map... whether they are christian, atheist, jew, buddhist, or whatever.

A thief is someone who takes money, property, or time, from someone with the threat of violence, or kidnapping (jail). Jews (and christians) would never support something like that, would they?

How about you stay on topic, frog.

The wacky Iranian prez has spoken publically on Israel a good half dozen times. Put all the quotes together and you get an accurate representation of what he wants you to think of him. I no longer think he's so stupid as to utter racist hate speech just because he thinks so.

The topic is Israel wiped off the map.

Your inaccuracy proves your illogic. They are not a race, i don't hate them, and i have no interest in what he "wants" me to think, because it doesn't matter. If you had any self respect at all, you'd go shoot yourself for being a hateful greedy green grabber.

Bet that's his solution to the Jews too.

JBG:Are you saying that "Jewish controlled" media lies?

I just proved it. You have CNN's & BBC's commentary on what Irans president said and the literal translation (which is easily falsifiable) posted. Of course truith is no defence in a Canadian court but it still does win public debates.

I shouldn't have said Jewish owned media, I should have said Zionist owned media.

Many Jewish people are not in favour of what Israel is doing. I have seen one be shot with real bullets while protesting against it on You Tube and heard soldiers on YouTube describing their own actions against the Palistinians as immoral.

You have the Jewish people and their elites that do not represent them, just like Canada has Stephen Harper who is selling the country to the global corporations at discount rates, same as George W Bush. Every country has its people and the disconnected oligarchy and the judas goats that support the oligarchy.

Wow...doesn't matter what thread he still wears his tin foil hat......

I think it's time to wake up to the fact that Israel is the "canary in the coal mine" here. Today Israel, tomorrow us. These people cannot and will not live in peace with neighbors they cannot dominate.

That's a pretty fucking big generalization to make about all 68 million Iranians based on one jackass's comments.

Thriving, but embattled. My point is that the barbarians are always taking aim at countries that look soft, contented and peaceful, thinking that they're easy targets.

I don't think anyone would make he mistake of thinking Israel is "soft, contented and peaceful".

And some, in the West, are happy to throw away Israel as a bone to appease the Arabs. Granted, many such people will use the issue of "occupied territories" or "settlers" as a figleaf to hide their real animus; the existance of Israel.

Sorry: I thought the discussion was about Iran's president: how do "the Arabs" fit in?

If it wasn't the ballsy retarted left, I'd think this thread to be unfathomable.

But these days - when it comes to the left - everything is fathomable.

The left is the same group of ninnies who could bear the prospect of a single additional nuke being built by anyone under the sun in the 1980's...now seems completely comfotable with an Armageddon nutjob holocuast denier getting his hands on them.

It's unthinkable that the left's complete and utter irrational hatred of the US and all thing Bush, that they're willing to construct entire websites, articles, and political ideologies dedicated to the hair-splitting of anti-jew hate speech.

Incredible.

2+2=4 not 5 and CNN and the BBC both lied about what Irans president said about Israel.

For all the stupid comments you can't ignore fact like that without looking foolish.

The translation, in fact came from the Iranian National News Agency, not CNN or BBC. If CNN or BBC made a mistake, it was in trusting the IRNA's translation.

As for the mistranslation itself... is "wiped off the map" really all that different from "vanish from the pages of time"? I don't see that big of a distinction, really.

And he's had plenty of time to clarify or correct the comments, but he's just reaffirmed the position.

-k

kimmy:As for the mistranslation itself... is "wiped off the map" really all that different from "vanish from the pages of time"? I don't see that big of a distinction, really.

He didn't say that about Israel, he said it about the current leadership.

The translation is right there, show us specifically where it is wrong. You can take the quote and plug it into a translator yourself.

The left is the same group of ninnies who could bear the prospect of a single additional nuke being built by anyone under the sun in the 1980's...now seems completely comfotable with an Armageddon nutjob holocuast denier getting his hands on them.

Uh no. In a perfect world, Iran would not get nukes. But in the real world, there's not much we can do to stop them without totally upseting the wobbly apple cart that is the region. And, troubling as proliferation is, a nuclear-armed Iran is not likely to pose the threat the Chicken Littles of the right claim.

Uh no. In a perfect world, Iran would not get nukes. But in the real world, there's not much we can do to stop them without totally upseting the wobbly apple cart that is the region. And, troubling as proliferation is, a nuclear-armed Iran is not likely to pose the threat the Chicken Littles of the right claim.

Iran provides weapons to Hexbollah through Syria, which Hezbollah continues to launch into Israeli civilian areas unprovoked.

Hezbollah has continually used the maximum amount of technology provided to it by Iran. It used to use much less powerful and accurate missiles. Then, when Iran and Syria upgraded the supply to Kityusha (spelling?) rockets, THAT is what Hezbollah began using (still somewhat inaccurate but still an upgrade).

What makes you think this continued willnigness to use the most damaging weapon available to it would not conitnue with Nukes? We ARE takling about people who blow themselves up for funsies.

JerrySeinfeld:Iran provides weapons to Hexbollah through Syria, which Hezbollah continues to launch into Israeli civilian areas unprovoked.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Do you have any proof ?

JerrySeinfeld:What makes you think this continued willnigness to use the most damaging weapon available to it would not conitnue with Nukes? We ARE takling about people who blow themselves up for funsies.

They don't do it for fun. If you are confronted with maximum evil every day all your life its easy to imagine doing that.

They don't do it because they are crazy. Its an act of desperation.

Israel wouldn't do the things it does and would stay within its own borders if someone else besides them had nukes.

Iran provides weapons to Hexbollah through Syria, which Hezbollah continues to launch into Israeli civilian areas unprovoked.

Hezbollah has continually used the maximum amount of technology provided to it by Iran. It used to use much less powerful and accurate missiles. Then, when Iran and Syria upgraded the supply to Kityusha (spelling?) rockets, THAT is what Hezbollah began using (still somewhat inaccurate but still an upgrade).

What makes you think this continued willnigness to use the most damaging weapon available to it would not conitnue with Nukes? We ARE takling about people who blow themselves up for funsies.

Because nuclear weapons are hella expensive and hella complex. It's highly unlikely that Iran would go through the cost and effort of building a nuclear program only to hand over the results to Hizbullah. And even if they did, the deterrant factor would apply: after all, if Hizbulah suddenly whipped out a nuke, everybody and their dog would know where they got it from and who would be on the recieving end of the inevitable retaliation.

Something to think about it, hard to believe that Iran would be stupid enough to do it, but their prez. seems to be whacky enough to try it. Either that or its blackmail.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/0....072222222.html

Strategist: Iran believes it could destroy Israel with a single nuke

Special to World Tribune.com

GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT.COM

Monday, January 22, 2007

JERUSALEM — Iran's nuclear program seeks first-strike capability against Israel, a leading strategist said.

The Israeli strategist and former intelligence officer said Iran believes it could destroy the Jewish state with one nuclear weapon.

"Iranians believe that it holds, may hold, a first strike capability against Israel once it has a nuclear capability," said Shmuel Bar, director of studies at the Institute of Police and Strategy.

Dr. Shmuel Bar, director of studies at the Institute of Policy and Strategy in Herzliya, Israel. Herzliyaconference.org

Iran believes "that Israel is a one-bomb country, one bomb from the point-of-view of the receiving side; that the U.S. would not intervene against Iran under such conditions; and all of that with apocalyptic zeal may result in actual use of nuclear weapons," he said.

Because nuclear weapons are hella expensive and hella complex. It's highly unlikely that Iran would go through the cost and effort of building a nuclear program only to hand over the results to Hizbullah. And even if they did, the deterrant factor would apply: after all, if Hizbulah suddenly whipped out a nuke, everybody and their dog would know where they got it from and who would be on the recieving end of the inevitable retaliation.

Possibly but not necessarily.

(a) We are not dealing with a sane dude here and generally a group of people who like to blow themselves up.

(B) The problem with retaliating might be the $500 per barrel of oil it would create.

© Armegeddon is the necessary precursor for the coming of the 12th Imam, something in which Ahmedinejad believes strongly.