Canada in a nut shell

Just now, Dougie93 said:

twenty five years happily married to my dream girl

together in our dream home on a dream property

I want for nothing, all my prayers were answered

life is a journey, this is the destination

praise the Nazarene

The Jocks lost 5-1 to the Fatherland in the Euros.

12 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

Jocks have had their day.

Nerds rule the world now.

quite sure the nerds were overthrown by the freaks some time ago

now the Communists & Islamists are battling to see which will fill this power vacuum with a tyranny

15 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

quite sure the nerds were overthrown by the freaks some time ago

now the Communists & Islamists are battling to see which will fill this power vacuum with a tyranny

You do realize that nations themselves are globalized tribes ?  Until the central powers had maps and armies to force regions to follow their command and use their language you had local governments.  Nations, as we know them, developed out of early Enlightenment I believe.

Do we all feel patriotic about Provinces ?  Regions ?  Cities ?  

I know we all hate Toronto, but as a Torontonian I allow that to happen for national unity... er...

17 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

I dunno, I liked the leather miniskirt and fishnets look in my youth.

Bekibondagevicesquad.jpgqwl2vr3q9kx71.jpg?auto=webp&s=3924d2a1a1

Who in blazes are these daunting angels of pulchritude ?!?!?!?!

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I know we all hate Toronto, but as a Torontonian I allow that to happen for national unity... er...

I do not hate Toronto

The Queen City

birthplace of the regiment at St. Andrew's Church on King Street West

ultimately I abandoned Toronto at the behest of my wife, as a business decision

at the time, the properties just outside of the GTA were massively undervalued

so we could still acquire our dream home at middle class prices

in terms of national unity, I seek to preserve that by the terms of the Constitution Act

Loyalist fealty to the Sovereign. Head of State & Commander-in-Chief therein

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You do realize that nations themselves are globalized tribes ?  Until the central powers had maps and armies to force regions to follow their command and use their language you had local governments.  Nations, as we know them, developed out of early Enlightenment I believe

Globalism is the attempt by a corrupt & incompetent managerial elite to enrich themselves at our expense

by overthrowing the very Westphalian nation states which you are invoking

29 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Globalism is the attempt by a corrupt & incompetent managerial elite to enrich themselves at our expense

by overthrowing the very Westphalian nation states which you are invoking

The elites also robbed from local Gentry when they created nations. 

When you say our expense, you're referring to a "we"... So you're talking about the people here. And now there's a Venn diagram intersection between The sovereign and the leader of a People's Republic 

What's best for the people and how do you decide that ? How you decide if it's working? 

The new populists are definitely anti-corporate... Which makes me think they're more trending towards the latter type of leadership.  

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What's best for the people and how do you decide that ? How you decide if it's working?

I remain a politically agnostic servant of the British Crown

yet by the constitutional separation of powers enshrined within the Canada Act 1982

I am not bound to defend nor uphold any particular government therein

particularly when said government presents as a cabal of cowards, sycophants, cronies, lunatics

and according to the reports at this juncture, actual traitors

none the less I choose to focus on the spiritual, cultural & historical foundations of the society

since I do not see any political solutions in this general collapse of Western civilization itself in progress

unlike the corrupt and incompetent managerial elites, I do not seek to dictate to the people what is best for them

I simply invite them to come home to Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy and the rule of law

Constitutional monarchy by the Glorious Revolution of 1688

so that they can decide for themselves, like our grandfathers and great grandfathers before us

turn back from the path of leftist cultural revolution

before the illegitimate Post National State utterly crushes them beneath its ignominious jackboots

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

1. I do not seek to dictate to the people what is best for them. I simply invite them to come home to Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy and the rule of law. Constitutional monarchy by the Glorious Revolution of 1688 so that they can decide for themselves, like our grandfathers and great grandfathers before us turn back from the path of leftist cultural revolution.

2. before the illegitimate Post National State utterly crushes them beneath its ignominious jackboots

1. Right, but if they elect leftists, sounds like you would defend them.  Mighty sporting of you.
2. You're not a populist either it seems.

Ok, well I will stand up to say your foundations on this topic are exceedingly well considered.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1. Right, but if they elect leftists, sounds like you would defend them.  Mighty sporting of you.

so long as said leftists adhere to their oaths to the Sovereign

in that, Bolsehivism is by definition treason in a monarchy

once you cross the threshold to be a Communist traitor

you no longer enjoy the protection of the Crown and should be considered as an enemy of the state therein

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2, You're not a populist either it seems.

no, but I do sympathize with the populist revolt against the illegitimate Post National State being imposed

the point is to prevent HM The King from being overthrown, particularly by clandestine usurpation

thus, so long as the populists are defending & upholding "the supremacy of God and the rule of law"

then they are Loyalists by definition, under the terms of the Constitution Act 1982

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, well I will stand up to say your foundations on this topic are exceedingly well considered.

I recognize you as being a Loyalist of Upper Canada from the Toronto the Good

thus I would defend you to the hilt,  in the name of my Colonel-in-Chief, Elizabeth Windsor

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You do realize that nations themselves are globalized tribes ?  Until the central powers had maps and armies to force regions to follow their command and use their language you had local governments.  Nations, as we know them, developed out of early Enlightenment I believe.

Do we all feel patriotic about Provinces ?  Regions ?  Cities ?  

Who in blazes are these daunting angels of pulchritude ?!?!?!?!

That is Beki Bondage of Vice Squad.