Dirt on the Conservatives goes here.

Please insert all the dirt you can possibly dig up on the Conservatives here. They're bad. They're evil. The world is comin' to an end Ma.

Let's concentrate all the vitriol in one tidy package.

Hell, they've been in for what? 4 days and there's already accusation upon accusation.....

Please insert all the dirt you can possibly dig up on the Conservatives here. They're bad. They're evil. The world is comin' to an end Ma.

Hell, they've been in for what? 4 days and there's already accusation upon accusation.....

Such as?

All I'm aware of is the Emerson and Dingwall issues.

Emerson has morphed mroe into an internal CPC issue than outside accusation. Memebrs of his riding are seething over his crossing and a petition, that has grown quite long, is being passed around. Other DCPC members arem upset with his appointment to harper's cabinet, when he has a wealth of capable loyal Mps to choose from. ( I would think anyways )

As for Dingwall, that's a Conservative accusation against the Liberals. ( A baseless accusation without any substance whatsoever )

tell me what other accusations have been made. I haven't heard of anything else.

Ah, saracasm and a jab at the extreme left. Gotcha.

2 screwups ain't bad. I expect many more over the coming days, weeks.......

Here's one!

Liberals say Emmerson scuttled a deal with Softwood lumber!

But I don't know if this "dirt" belongs to the Conservative....after all, Emmerson supposedly scuttled the deal while being a Liberal.....and the Liberals are only crying about it now, after all those months of silence and compliance.

More dirt: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...0210?hub=Canada

Gordon O'Connor, the new defence minister, is being challenged because of his past work as a military procurement lobbyist. His new job will put him in charge of massive spending on military procurement.

Ted Menzies, the affable Alberta MP, was made parliamentary secretary for the francophonie and official languages, although he speaks no French.

Love it!

More dirt: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...0210?hub=Canada

Gordon O'Connor, the new defence minister, is being challenged because of his past work as a military procurement lobbyist. His new job will put him in charge of massive spending on military procurement.

Ted Menzies, the affable Alberta MP, was made parliamentary secretary for the francophonie and official languages, although he speaks no French.

Love it!

Go buy some champagne Newbie...you guys are still in Her Majesty's [despicably and anti-Canadian and un-] loyal opposition... ;)

Just kidding...but seriously, let the guy govern!!!

Can't take the heat guys? I'm just pointing out what Harper promised: cleaning up government. Well, he's off to a terrible start.

Why don't you wait until his government is no more befor ripping it apart???

Yikes my bad.

Terrible would be if Harper buckles to the pressure that will inevitably be put on him by the Liberals come time for the opening of parliament and re-writes the speech from the throne ala Mr. Dithers.

Terrible would be if buckles and re-writes the speech from the thown.

:blink::blink::blink:

Care to give it another try, Shoop?

A white horse falls in the mud. :rolleyes:

Liberal dirt is a much better example. It comes out a few years latter and is dismissed, covered up and then goes to committee until a faction of the party troughs the other side under the bus. Now that is real dirt.

Harper has a hell of a row to hoe.

Out of his 121 or so members of the CPC he couldn't even find enough members with enough knowledge or brains to fill a 30 member cabinet. Emerson is dead meat, and the hack from Quebec in the senate won't last long. Harper just might take the CPC back to Kim Campbell days. After all this is the first real job Harper ever had.

Harper won't let any member speak without permission. MacKay has babbled a bit of nonsense about ratting, and Turner is blackballed for speaking out without permission.

I can hardly wait for the first enunciations by Stockwell Day, and some of the tight assed homophobic members.

Yes! I feel some sympathy (slight) for poor Harper.

Durgan.

"The only people who don't quarrel over religion are those who don't have any." Bob Edwards 1920

Yikes, the guy gets hammered for downsizing the cabinet and saving millions? Hmmm, tough crowd.

Harper has a hell of a row to hoe.

Out of his 121 or so members of the CPC he couldn't even find enough members with enough knowledge or brains to fill a 30 member cabinet. Emerson is dead meat, and the hack from Quebec in the senate won't last long.