Possible Criminal Referrals for Obstruction and House Ethics Violations for the Dem's Jan 6th Communists

According to Fox News's Sean Hannity (so you can book it) Congressman Barry Loudermilk, the House Oversight Sub-Committee Chairman, told Just The News's John Solomon that he might be sending criminal referrals for obstruction and house ethics violations by members of the Jan 6th Committee.

From the beginning the Communists doctored videos, omitted evidence & testimony, and even "lost" evidence that contradicted their false narratives.

We've known since early January 2021, within days of the Almost Entirely Peaceful and Joyous Celebration of Democracy, that Trump had authorized the deployment of the Nat Guard to be deployed and set up on Jan 4th and 5th, and it was Nancy Pelosi and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser who shut them down, but this was finally confirmed once and for all in the Committee's Initial Findings Report 3 days ago. 

In addition to all of the J6 Commies own lies, they were aware of false narratives that were being propagated far and wide by the MSM which they neglected to comment on, such as a bizarre claim that Trump tried to wrestle control of his presidential limo from his driver, a Secret Service officer, who dismissed the story as a fabrication. The J6th commies knew about that testimony - it was them to whom it was given. 

No surprises here. Even the resident leftards knew that the Dems's J6th Committee members were lying about everything, but it took 3 full years to come out in an official report.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

According to Fox News's Sean Hannity (so you can book it) Congressman Barry Loudermilk, the House Oversight Sub-Committee Chairman, told Just The News's John Solomon that he might be sending criminal referrals for obstruction and house ethics violations by members of the Jan 6th Committee.

From the beginning the Communists doctored videos, omitted evidence & testimony, and even "lost" evidence that contradicted their false narratives.

We've known since early January 2021, within days of the Almost Entirely Peaceful and Joyous Celebration of Democracy, that Trump had authorized the deployment of the Nat Guard to be deployed and set up on Jan 4th and 5th, and it was Nancy Pelosi and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser who shut them down, but this was finally confirmed once and for all in the Committee's Initial Findings Report 3 days ago. 

In addition to all of the J6 Commies own lies, they were aware of false narratives that were being propagated far and wide by the MSM which they neglected to comment on, such as a bizarre claim that Trump tried to wrestle control of his presidential limo from his driver, a Secret Service officer, who dismissed the story as a fabrication. The J6th commies knew about that testimony - it was them to whom it was given. 

No surprises here. Even the resident leftards knew that the Dems's J6th Committee members were lying about everything, but it took 3 full years to come out in an official report.

It wasn't a "limo" it was an SUV and Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony was a 2nd hand recounting of what SHE WAS TOLD by Tony Ornato who was IN THE SUV.

If ANYONE was lying, it was Ornato.

Former Trump deputy chief of staff Ornato, a key witness on Jan. 6, to appear before House committee

Jan. 6 committee star witness Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Tony Ornato told her about an angry incident in Trump's SUV when the president's security detail refused to take him to the Capitol on the day of riot.

You see, IF you had watched the hearings INSTEAD of listening to FOS LIES, you would know the TRUTH. Duh

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

It wasn't a "limo" it was an SUV and Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony was a 2nd hand recounting of what SHE WAS TOLD by Tony Ornato who was IN THE SUV.

If ANYONE was lying, it was Ornato.

Former Trump deputy chief of staff Ornato, a key witness on Jan. 6, to appear before House committee

You see, IF you had watched the hearings INSTEAD of listening to FOS LIES, you would know the TRUTH. Duh

I never said it was a limo, stupid. I said it was a lie... The story was a fabricationFrom Politifaked:

• Several widespread posts on Facebook showed an image of Trump riding in the back-row seat of a presidential limousine commonly referred to as "the Beast," far from the driver. The posts suggested that Trump was riding in the same limousine on Jan. 6 and therefore could not have reached for the steering wheel. (Hutchinson repeatedly referred to "the Beast" as she testified before the committee.)

It was the liar herself who said it was a limo, "the beast", not me. I never said that it was either, I just passed along what HER story was. 

Regardless of whether it was a limo or and SUV, the actual driver of the vehicle in question already testified to the J6th commies that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel, wrested for it, whatever.

Despite the fact that the J6th commies knew the story was false, it was sexy and made Trump look crazy and evil, so they sat on that testimony and let CNN, NBC et al run with their lies. 

If you watched Fox News instead of your insipid lying a-holes, you'd at least have a clue wtf is going on, dummy. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I never said it was a limo, stupid. I said it was a lie... The story was a fabricationFrom Politifaked:

• Several widespread posts on Facebook showed an image of Trump riding in the back-row seat of a presidential limousine commonly referred to as "the Beast," far from the driver. The posts suggested that Trump was riding in the same limousine on Jan. 6 and therefore could not have reached for the steering wheel. (Hutchinson repeatedly referred to "the Beast" as she testified before the committee.)

It was the liar herself who said it was a limo, "the beast", not me. I never said that it was either, I just passed along what HER story was. 

From your OP:

such as a bizarre claim that Trump tried to wrestle control of his presidential limo from his driver, a Secret Service officer, who dismissed the story as a fabrication. The J6th commies knew about that testimony - it was them to whom it was given. 

IF you're not saying it, you NEED to QUOTE IT, otherwise YOU'RE SAYING IT.

Regardless of whether it was a limo or and SUV, the actual driver of the vehicle in question already testified to the J6th commies that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel, wrested for it, whatever.

But Ornato did tell Hutchinson Trump did that and he SAW it.

Despite the fact that the J6th commies knew the story was false, it was sexy and made Trump look crazy and evil, so they sat on that testimony and let CNN, NBC et al run with their lies. 

HOW did the committee "know" Ornato was LYING to Hutchinson WCM? Because someone else contradicted him?

HOW DO YOU KNOW  WHO was LYING?

If you watched Fox News instead of your insipid lying a-holes, you'd at least have a clue wtf is going on, dummy. 

IF you watched the hearing, you'd know what HAPPENED AT IT instead of believing FOS LIES. Duh

YOU do KNOW that them paying $800M for lying PROVES they have NO CREDIBILITY don't you?

Just admit you've been CONNED and DO BETTER.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

From your OP:

IF you're not saying it, you NEED to QUOTE IT, otherwise YOU'RE SAYING IT.

I said what the accusation was, and I did it more than accurately enough.

You tried to turn this whole thread into a debate about whether Trump was riding in a limo or an SUV, but you're just off on a tangent, splitting hairs, and you're even incorrect in doing so.

Brush up on your command of the English language if you want to try to correct me, son.

Honestly, one of the main reasons that you're so easy to fool is that you have poor reading comprehension.

But Ornato did tell Hutchinson Trump did that and he SAW it.

Wrong again you stupid little liar:

1) a woman who wasn't even there said that Ornato "allegedly" saw it, dumbass.

2) The actual driver testified that no such thing happened,

3) Ornato himself testified that he didn't even recall the incident in question: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/testimony-jan-6-committee-anthony-ornato-didnt-recall-heated-motorcade-interaction-donald-trump/

I.e.: Ornato absolutely DID NOT SEE it, or at least there's no credible source on earth that says he did, including him.

HOW did the committee "know" Ornato was LYING to Hutchinson WCM? Because someone else contradicted him?

See the above link? He testified that he didn't recall the incident.

What makes you think that "the committee knows" that Ornato said that to her? She just told them that he said that to her.

If Hutchison says that you told her something, does that mean that "everyone knows it", or is it just something that "you allegedly said", dummy? 

• "Ornato does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV, 

HOW DO YOU KNOW  WHO was LYING?

I absolutely know what people who were there testified to, and it contradicts the second-hand account of someone who wasn't even there. Even her own "source" contradicted her. Her testimony is utter rubbish at this point. 

Dipshit: you have to stop believing every single unverified source that you hear. It's beyond ridiculous. 

Your terrible reading comprehension, along with your out-of-control confirmation bias, is leading you astray constantly. Either that or you're a liar and you think that none of us can read here.

IF you watched the hearing, you'd know what HAPPENED AT IT instead of believing FOS LIES. Duh

YOU do KNOW that them paying $800M for lying PROVES they have NO CREDIBILITY don't you?

Just admit you've been CONNED and DO BETTER.

Just click on the links I provided you, stupid.

I honestly don't know if you're a huge liar or if your sources really do twist your little brain into the pretzel that's revealed in this thread, but this kind of thing happens with metronome consistency. You're always spreading disinformation on every topic. 

Maybe next time just ask me instead of running your mouth. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I said what the accusation was, and I did it more than accurately enough.

You tried to turn this whole thread into a debate about whether Trump was riding in a limo or an SUV, but you're just off on a tangent, splitting hairs, and you're even incorrect in doing so.

Brush up on your command of the English language if you want to try to correct me, son.

Honestly, one of the main reasons that you're so easy to fool is that you have poor reading comprehension.

Wrong again you stupid little liar:

1) a woman who wasn't even there said that Ornato "allegedly" saw it, dumbass.

2) The actual driver testified that no such thing happened,

3) Ornato himself testified that he didn't even recall the incident in question: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/testimony-jan-6-committee-anthony-ornato-didnt-recall-heated-motorcade-interaction-donald-trump/

I.e.: Ornato absolutely DID NOT SEE it, or at least there's no credible source on earth that says he did, including him.

See the above link? He testified that he didn't recall the incident.

What makes you think that "the committee knows" that Ornato said that to her? She just told them that he said that to her.

If Hutchison says that you told her something, does that mean that "everyone knows it", or is it just something that "you allegedly said", dummy? 

• "Ornato does not recall that he conveyed the information to Cassidy Hutchinson regarding the SUV, 

I absolutely know what people who were there testified to, and it contradicts the second-hand account of someone who wasn't even there. Even her own "source" contradicted her. Her testimony is utter rubbish at this point. 

Dipshit: you have to stop believing every single unverified source that you hear. It's beyond ridiculous. 

YoHuur terrible reading comprehension, along with your out-of-control confirmation bias, is leading you astray constantly. Either that or you're a liar and you think that none of us can read here.

Just click on the links I provided you, stupid.

I honestly don't know if you're a huge liar or if your sources really do twist your little brain into the pretzel that's revealed in this thread, but this kind of thing happens with metronome consistency. You're always spreading disinformation on every topic. 

Maybe next time just ask me instead of running your mouth. 

What Hutchison said is SWORN TESTIMONY. What was DENIED IS NOT.

Just cause you choose to believe UNSWORN statements does not make them CREDIBLE.

Of course you believe Trump's LIES and the uncredible FOS LIES so you're a proven naive M0R0N.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 1:24 PM, robosmith said:

What Hutchison said is SWORN TESTIMONY. What was DENIED IS NOT.

Just cause you choose to believe UNSWORN statements does not make them CREDIBLE.

Of course you believe Trump's LIES and the uncredible FOS LIES so you're a proven naive M0R0N.

Just because Hutchison said it under oath doesn't make it true, stupid.

People lie under oath all the time.

Ornato is the one of the two guys that Hutchison lied about, and Ornato testified to the Jan 6th House Select Committee that he never said that.

There was more than one Secret Service agent willing to testify that Trump never did any of the things that he was accused of, but the an 6th commies didn't let them testify because, as you well know, they're Dems so they didn't want the truth. They just want their false narrative. 

Literally all you have is one girl giving a third-hand account. I originally mistakenly called it a second-hand account, because I thought that Ornato was a witness, but he wasn't even there.

Hutchison pretends to have heard from a guy who heard from other people that something happened. Every single person involved in her third-hand rumour-mongering denies what she's saying is true. 

No sane human and no reputable news organization gives her statement any credibility whatsoever. That's just not how it works, dummy. You can't just wish things to be true when they have no established basis in fact. 

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/12/j6-committees-suppressed-evidence-scandal-exonerates-trump-from-insurrection-narrative/

Nobody should be surprised by this, Remember how Democrats and their supporters were screaming when Republicans released more footage of Jan 6 that didn't fit the narrative? They never wanted the whole story or all available evidence.

It's the same story with regards to Russia collusion, the FBI withheld exculpatory evidence.

1 minute ago, ironstone said:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/12/j6-committees-suppressed-evidence-scandal-exonerates-trump-from-insurrection-narrative/

Nobody should be surprised by this, Remember how Democrats and their supporters were screaming when Republicans released more footage of Jan 6 that didn't fit the narrative? They never wanted the whole story or all available evidence.

It's the same story with regards to Russia collusion, the FBI withheld exculpatory evidence.

The January 6th wasn't an investigation, they already decided he was guilty they were just collecting information to fit their narrative.

Lets not forget how they refused to allow Republicans on the committee unless they hand picked them and lo and behold they let the only 2 that agreed with them on the committee.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 1:08 AM, WestCanMan said:

Just because Hutchison said it under oath doesn't make it true, stupid.

People lie under oath all the time.

Ornato is the one of the two guys that Hutchison lied about, and Ornato testified to the Jan 6th House Select Committee that he never said that.

There was more than one Secret Service agent willing to testify that Trump never did any of the things that he was accused of, but the an 6th commies didn't let them testify because, as you well know, they're Dems so they didn't want the truth. They just want their false narrative. 

Literally all you have is one girl giving a third-hand account. I originally mistakenly called it a second-hand account, because I thought that Ornato was a witness, but he wasn't even there.

Hutchison pretends to have heard from a guy who heard from other people that something happened. Every single person involved in her third-hand rumour-mongering denies what she's saying is true. 

No sane human and no reputable news organization gives her statement any credibility whatsoever. That's just not how it works, dummy. You can't just wish things to be true when they have no established basis in fact. 

SWORN testimony has a lot more credibility than unsworn BULLSHIT which ANYONE can do with impunity. Duh

That's why it is admitted evidence IN COURT.

On 3/16/2024 at 8:07 AM, ironstone said:

The reason NO ONE liked unscreened video released is because that is a security vulnerability that terrorists can use to target attacks on the Capitol. Duh

They ALL want to know at least where the video cameras are.

On 3/16/2024 at 8:13 AM, Fluffypants said:

The January 6th wasn't an investigation, they already decided he was guilty they were just collecting information to fit their narrative.

Lets not forget how they refused to allow Republicans on the committee unless they hand picked them and lo and behold they let the only 2 that agreed with them on the committee.

You're LYING. It made NO SENSE to allow Republicons who were complicit with the ATTACK on the committee investigating it. Duh

The hearing were like a Grand Jury, NOT a TRIAL. Do you even know what Grand Juries do?

The defense never gets to decide what evidence is presented in a Grand Jury. Duh

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2024 at 11:13 AM, Fluffypants said:

^^This is a lie.

McCarthy was asked to name 5 members to the committee. He cynically named people who were under investigation for their roles in the events of the day. Literally, suggesting that they should investigate themselves, that that would somehow serve the interests of the American people. 

Pelosi rejected those two specific nominations and requested replacements. McCarthy refused to replace the names, forcing Pelosi to proceed without his input. 

Pelosi didn't demand to hand pick all the members. McCarthy simply refused to participate in good faith, and ultimately refused to participate at all. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

The reason NO ONE liked unscreened video released is because that is a security vulnerability that terrorists can use to target attacks on the Capitol. Duh

They ALL want to know at least where the video cameras are.

You're concerned about terrorists finding out where security cameras are in the Capitol?

At the same time that the southern border is wide open and millions of UNVETTED people stream across annually???

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

You're concerned about terrorists finding out where security cameras are in the Capitol?

Aren't you? Are you justifying the video release DESPITE the intelligence about the Capitol increasing VULNERABILITY?

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

At the same time that the southern border is wide open and millions of UNVETTED people stream across annually???

Only those like you are inviting immigrants by yelling "BORDER IS WIDE OPEN" when IT'S NOT. 🤮

You don't even understand how repeating that LIE makes you the rube who is inviting immigrants to the border.

The ONLY thing which has changed under Biden is him following the LAW for asylum applications instead of skirting it like Trump is want to do on MANY ISSUES.