Jump to content

"I be a Winner, not Really!" Joe Biden and the History Erasers...


Recommended Posts

Last night at the SOTU address, when challenged by MTG to say Laken Riley's name, not only did he call her "Lincoln Riley", he also very clearly said "I be a winner, not really".

Sadly there's no actual transcript of what he said, only the WH's official transcript is available.

That means that the world will know what he theoretically said, but what actually came out of his addled, befuddled yap will be forgotten if the history erasers have their way. 

This is the part of the speech where Biden said "I be a winner, not a purely", but the WH transcript says:

  • It’s not about him or me.

    It’d be a winner for America!

    My Republican friends you owe it to the American people to get this bill done.

    We need to act

Clearly that's not what he said, but YouTube has Biden's back right now, so I can't find video of his gaffe yet. 

I'll see if I have it saved on my TV, maybe I can upload it here. 

 

 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • WestCanMan changed the title to "I be a Winner, not Really!" Joe Biden and the History Erasers...

Kamala Harris can be seen licking a massive amount of drool from her face right after Biden slipped up. 

She wanted to jump out of her seat and say "I got this: you can take a seat for the next 10 months, grampa."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know Biden won the night when ^this penny-ante BULLSHIT is all the right wing can muster.

Compared to previous allegations that Joe can't string together 3 sentences, Biden hit it out of the park.

He had Mike Johnson rolling his eyes like a cuckoo clock and shaking his head about the immigration bill HE'S BLOCKING on Trump's orders. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You know Biden won the night when ^this penny-ante BULLSHIT is all the right wing can muster.

Compared to previous allegations that Joe can't string together 3 sentences, Biden hit it out of the park.

He had Mike Johnson rolling his eyes like a cuckoo clock and shaking his head about the immigration bill HE'S BLOCKING on Trump's orders. 

The president can't speak English anymore: "Dat's penny ante buwshit, mwaaaaaahhhhhh!" 🤣

All Joe did was spew farcical propaganda BS that stroked your confirmation bias.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You know Biden won the night when ^this penny-ante BULLSHIT is all the right wing can muster.

Compared to previous allegations that Joe can't string together 3 sentences, Biden hit it out of the park.

He had Mike Johnson rolling his eyes like a cuckoo clock and shaking his head about the immigration bill HE'S BLOCKING on Trump's orders. 

Sorry, woketard, but we don't NEED a f*cking bill. We need the dishonest piece of sh*t to reinstate everything Trump did about illegal immigration and get to work on deportations. 

Erasing Trump's progress, opening the floodgates, then producing some piece of shit bill to solve the problem HE created, is a really bad look; and it's also probably treason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The president can't speak English anymore: "Dat's penny ante buwshit, mwaaaaaahhhhhh!" 🤣

All Joe did was spew farcical propaganda BS that stroked your confirmation bias.  

According to WHAT SOURCE? You're STILL too embarrassed to post the interpretation you heard on FOS LIES.

Go back and search for those "gaffes" you believe you heard. Nobody cares if Joe tripped over his tongue a few times. 

Better than Trump believing he's running against Obama and Nikki Haley was in charge of security at the Capitol on Jan 6th. LMAO 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, woketard, but we don't NEED a f*cking bill. We need the dishonest piece of sh*t to reinstate everything Trump did about illegal immigration and get to work on deportations. 

Erasing Trump's progress, opening the floodgates, then producing some piece of shit bill to solve the problem HE created, is a really bad look; and it's also probably treason. 

Joe's not going to break the LAW like Trump who was tied up in court over his executive orders.

And he's certainly not going to separate kids from their parent without records so they can never be united again. 🤮

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Joe's not going to break the LAW like Trump.

Biden already has broken the law - immigration law. He emboldened every f*cking non-citizen with the balls to sneak past our borders ILLEGALLY. 

How stupid do you have to be, robowoke? Or are you just being deceitful? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check out this Yahoo News quackery... https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bidens-reaction-rep-marjorie-taylor-150139785.html

Yahoo is so far left of center that they make Hitler look like a centrist ffs.

They even have the clip of Biden saying "I be a winner, not really", but their biggest takeaway from his exchange with MTG is that he made fun of her clothing lol.

As you read about the prezadolt's reaction to MTG's outfit, just keep in mind that Yahoo is part of the social media clan that loves to tell us that Lizzo is hot 🤣

Yahoo News might as well have said this: "NVM the fact that the president can't speak English, or that when he does he actually roasts himself, just focus on how much we dislike MTG's clothing and how funny Biden's burn [I didn't even see it tbh] was. We are harsh critiques of women's clothing here, and so should you be, unless they're dressed like sluts of course. The more poundage of Lizzo's crack we can see, the better. 😍 "

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Check out this Yahoo News quackery... https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bidens-reaction-rep-marjorie-taylor-150139785.html

Yahoo is so far left of center that they make Hitler look like a centrist ffs.

They even have the clip of Biden saying "I be a winner, not really", but their biggest takeaway from his exchange with MTG is that he made fun of her clothing lol.

As you read about the prezadolt's reaction to MTG's outfit, just keep in mind that Yahoo is part of the social media clan that loves to tell us that Lizzo is hot 🤣

Yahoo News might as well have said this: "NVM the fact that the president can't speak English, or that when he does he actually roasts himself, just focus on how much we dislike MTG's clothing and how funny Biden's burn [I didn't even see it tbh] was. We are harsh critiques of women's clothing here, and so should you be, unless they're dressed like sluts of course. The more poundage of Lizzo's crack we can see, the better. 😍 "

Hey, Goofus, I know you like randomly ranting about stuff being "far left" (despite not having any idea what that actually means) but Yahoo News doesn't have any political bent. They are a news aggregator, as happy to reprint Fox as anything else.

The article you're whining about currently is from USA Today. Go cry to them about it.🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Hey, Goofus, I know you like randomly ranting about stuff being "far left" (despite not having any idea what that actually means) but Yahoo News doesn't have any political bent. They are a news aggregator, as happy to reprint Fox as anything else.

The article you're whining about currently is from USA Today. Go cry to them about it.🙄

I know that you're too much of a liar to admit it, but socialism and communism are the biggest threats to democracy, and you're one of their biggest pom-pom wavers. 

Yahoo News is a distribution centre for alt-left drivel. 

As a leftard yourself, shouldn't you be out of body that the president criticized a women for what she was wearing? 

What did you think about Biden saying "I be a winner, not really?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know that you're too much of a liar to admit it, but socialism and communism are the biggest threats to democracy, and you're one of their biggest pom-pom wavers. 

Yahoo News is a distribution centre for alt-left drivel. 

As a leftard yourself, shouldn't you be out of body that the president criticized a women for what she was wearing? 

What did you think about Biden saying "I be a winner, not really?"

As always, you lack the character to own up to and correct your mistakes. You wretched, spineless sycophants are a pitiable lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Hodad said:

As always, you lack the character to own up to and correct your mistakes. You wretched, spineless sycophants are a pitiable lot. 

As always, you're lying and wrong, but you're too much of a stupid cultist to know any better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

As always, you're lying and wrong, but you're too much of a stupid cultist to know any better.

Oh, I'm lying? 

Great, then you can point out where you did, in fact, correct your false statements attributing the content of the article to Yahoo News rather that the actual publisher, USA Today. 

See, a decent, honest person has no problem admitting a simple error. You fundamentally dishonest types will say anything to deflect and deny, even when we can all see the simple truth in stark black and white.

So a casual observation that doesn't much matter will become a multi-post circus that will drag on until you slink away again. Good times...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

As a leftard yourself, shouldn't you be out of body that the president criticized a women for what she was wearing? 

You mean MTG's clown costume? What did Joe SAY about it? I ONLY saw where he looked shocked that anyone would dress so disrespectfully. But I guess all her good clothes were in the wash. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2024 at 11:34 PM, robosmith said:

Joe spoke very well for over an hour. Your hero makes much bigger gaffes at his rallies. Do you not notice that? LMAO

That's Biden's medication talking, robotard. They probably tripled his dosage. 

Now let's pull up his not so good days, and he's A LOT of those ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean MTG's clown costume? What did Joe SAY about it? I ONLY saw where he looked shocked that anyone would dress so disrespectfully. But I guess all her good clothes were in the wash. LMAO

The hair sniffer didn't even know where he was. He couldn't even get Laken's name right. Clearly he had USC's head coach on his mind instead, which makes one wonder which side of the sexual fence he swings on. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,741
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    timwilson
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • User earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • User went up a rank
      Proficient
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Videospirit went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...