The Extent of the FBI's Known [not 'alleged'] Lies and Crimes During the Witch Hunt

The resident leftists here have no clue how many crimes the FBI committed and how many lies they told during the witch hunt. In order to understand just how corrupt the FBI actually are, a thorough understanding of this topic is necessary. 

To this day there are a lot of politically involved Americans who don't even know that anyone from the FBI was convicted of crimes during the witch hunt. Some of them spent thousands of hours watching collusion investigation coverage on TV, reading about it in the papers, digging around to read articles/watch videos online, talking about it with friends/acquaintances/colleagues etc, and talking on social media and in online forums like this one. Yet after all of those thousands of hours devouring all the information that they could find regarding this topic, the most significant aspect of the entire story, and in fact maybe the biggest story since 9/11 or Pearl Harbour, is completely unknown to them: the FBI was outed as a criminal enterprise.

The few leftists who are somewhat in the know will contend that 'only one minor crime was committed - by one guy - and that was the extent of it': no one else was aware or involved and it was just a tiny crime, made ok by the fact that it was committed with the very best of intentions...

Real PG-13 stuff, right? "The hero of our story really really felt like the president was guilty and he just wanted to renew the warrant to spy on him. Honist injun!" 

I should cut those guys some slack, because the majority of leftists are oblivious to the topic of FBI crimes during the investigation, but the "teensy bit guilty for altering evidence and providing it to a judge" narrative is farcical and every adult worth talking to understands that implicitly without the need for further explanation. But there's a lot more splainin' and a lot more evidence that can be considered, and it's important to plumb the depths of the FBI's corruption. 

1) When you consider the fact that the FBI never acquired any evidence at all that Trump colluded with Russia, the whole premise of renewing the warrants was moot to begin with because subsequent renewals depend on actual success from the earlier warrants. A warrant that yields no new evidence is not supposed to be renewed at all, regardless of whether or not the FBI still maintains their earlier lies by omission. 

The FBI's lies by omission include, but are not limited to: [<-- click link]

• There were "no fewer than 10 instances, starting as early as 2009, in which top officials at FBI headquarters came to possess evidence that Page was acting on behalf of the CIA and the FBI itself, yet hid this exculpatory evidence from a secret federal surveillance court.
  • the FBI’s entire "Crossfire Hurricane” investigative team — including its leader, Peter Strzok – ignored several warnings that Page was assisting the good guys. Instead of following the law and reporting this history of cooperation to the FISA court – which spoke to Page’s loyalty and innocence – the team portrayed his contacts with Russian intelligence officers as evidence he was helping the bad guys.

There's a lot to unpack there: 

1. The entire Crossfire Hurricane team was aware that page was a CIA/FBI asset, not just Clinesmith
  2. 4 senior FBI officials all sign off on the authenticity of the evidence that is submitted to the FISA court for the initial application and all subsequent renewals. All of those people knew that Page was an asset, they all omitted all evidence of that, so they were all guilty of lying by omission to the FISA court. It was a crime every single time they did it, and the warrant was given out 4 times
  3. For the FBI to invent their own false, nefarious motives for Page's acts and convey that information to a 3rd party is known as "the lie of fabrication", which is the worst type of lying of all: it displays willfullness and malicious intent when, in instances like this, it is done to incriminate someone. So not only were FBI members guilty of lying by omission, they were also guilty of fabricating, which is an important distinction in sentencing because the intent is unambiguous.  

Comey's knowledge/involvement/participation in the crimes:

From the article linked above:

• Sept. 25 [2016]: Enraged by the story, Page sends FBI Director James Comey a letter denying contacts with sanctioned Russian officials and requests an interview with agents to clear his name. He also reminds Comey of his decades-long record of cooperation with both “the FBI and CIA." Comey shares the letter with Strzok and others on the Crossfire team, but does not respond to Page.

• Oct. 21: The FBI withholds the exculpatory information from the FISA court and the court approves the [FIRST] FISA warrant to secretly collect Page’s emails and text messages – past and present – and record his phone conversations. Signed by Comey, the warrant application omits Page’s prior historical contacts and relationship with the CIA. It also leaves out the fact that Page previously cooperated with the FBI to help put away a Russian spy.

Now you know that Comey himself knew prior to the FIRST warrant application to the FISA court.

1. The crimes were not just committed on the 4th application, THE FBI'S WHOLE INVESTIGATION WAS BASED ON LIES RIGHT FROM THE VERY START.
  2. The crimes were not limited to Clinesmith at all, far from it. The crimes were committed jointly by every single agent from Comey right on down through all of the senior leadership of the FBI. 

Just for the sake of clarity, I'm going to mention one more lie here, which speaks to the legitimacy of the whole operation, but not necessarily to the FBI...

• July: Page travels to Moscow to give an economic speech at a college where President Obama previously spoke. Steele drafts a memo falsely claiming Page met with Kremlin officials during his trip as part of a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Steele begins feeding his dossier to the FBI.

So there's another lie right at the heart of the story, this one by agent Steele [formerly of Mi6]. It's important to know that the dossier was full of lies, not just the FBIs story, but I won't blame this part on the FBI. Again, this is just here to underline how false the witch hunt narrative was from every direction.

Bottom line: Comey, Strzok and others at the very top of the FBI all participated in lying about Carter Page to the FISA court. That's several FBI agents all committing crimes x 4 warrant applications (the original FISA warrant plus 3 renewals). It's not "one small crime, and just a clerical error at that", it's systemic, willfull lies and fabrications all throughout the agency that were put on paper and submitted to the FISA court. That whole pattern of lies and deception was distilled into one conviction which resulted in probation for a lawyer who didn't even lose his license.  

THE FBI IS KNOWN TO HAVE SEVERAL HIGH-RANKING AGENTS WHO COMMITTED DOZENS OF CRIMES YET ONLY ONE PERSON FACED ONE SINGLE INDICTMENT, - WHICH LED TO A SUCCESSFUL CONVICTION - RESULTING IN 0 MINUTES OF JAIL TIME AND NO OTHER FORM OF PUNISHMENT.

We all know why exactly one person was allowed to plead guilty to a lesser charge on a very serious offence and didn't get any jail time or lose his license. This is the exact same sweethheart deal that the DOJ gave to Ray Epps... Epps got to plead guilty to a lesser charge than the crime he actually committed and was only sentenced to probation. 

THE FBI IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, PERIOD. END OF STORY. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I def don't want to see YOUR VIEW of what's UP YOUR ASS.

See, most of us wouldn't feel the need to verbalize that, because we're not arse-spelunkers like you. We just assume that other people don't wanna see the roborium. 

Just a little sumthin' sumthin' I thought you might wanna know. 

Which is "conviction" based on stories probably from FOS LIES (since you never provide links).

What do you even mean by that? I don't have a dipsh1tese decoder ring... 

Mods, if you're listening, we really could use decoder rings to decipher what that cRaKhed is saying. 

Are you trying to say that you don't even know about FBI convictions from their witch hunt?

Honestly, nothing could surprise me less at this point. 

Just go ahead imagining that the collusion witch hunt was a smashing success and everyone who ever said anything nice about Trump was put in jail for life, or until they died of covid, which in my case was 2 years ago, on account of my unvaxed status. Did you at least say something nice about me when I died? (that was a trick question, don't answer it 😘 )

6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

more cops overreaching... ie. looking into people who are shady too much

yeah, most people are OK with this.

Oh ffs. Your pidgin English is killing me guys.

I can literally feel myself getting dumber as your word-turds hit my retinas. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh ffs. Your pidgin English is killing me guys.

I can literally feel myself getting dumber as your word-turds hit my retinas. 

you only say such things when you have nothing. don't think its obvious to everyone on this forum.

as soon as you can't respond intelligently then you devolve into name calling etc etc.

but you will NOT accept other viewpoints. you will NOT concede other facts... EVER. unable to think for yourself you accept mental models of fear and hate provided to you and will go to your grave supporting them.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

See, most of us wouldn't feel the need to verbalize that, because we're not arse-spelunkers like you. We just assume that other people don't wanna see the roborium. 

Just a little sumthin' sumthin' I thought you might wanna know. 

What do you even mean by that? I don't have a dipsh1tese decoder ring... 

Mods, if you're listening, we really could use decoder rings to decipher what that cRaKhed is saying. 

Are you trying to say that you don't even know about FBI convictions from their witch hunt?

Honestly, nothing could surprise me less at this point. 

Just go ahead imagining that the collusion witch hunt was a smashing success and everyone who ever said anything nice about Trump was put in jail for life, or until they died of covid, which in my case was 2 years ago, on account of my unvaxed status. Did you at least say something nice about me when I died? (that was a trick question, don't answer it 😘 )

We know about one conviction of Clinesmith, NOT all the ones YOU IMAGINE for "participating."

Thought that should be clear to you after reading my previous post.

No one is "guilty" of participating just cause you've convicted them in the court of YOUR OPINION. LMAO

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

We know about one conviction of Clinesmith, NOT all the ones YOU IMAGINE for "participating."

No one is "guilty" of participating just cause you've convicted them in the court of YOUR OPINION. LMAO

Oh but you can clearly see that Comey, Strzok et al knew about Page's involvement with the CIA before they even lied on the first FISA warrant, plus they chose to characterize Page as a Russian spy when they knew he was working for the CIA. 

Those are crimes. Each submission consists of several actual crimes, they all just chose not to indict themselves.And what message does it send to the American people of they indict and convict 5 or 6 high-ranking FBI officials for such serious crimes? It would be an admission that the FBI is a complete farce, and not even Republicans are willing to do that right now. It would mean that the USA is officially a banana republic.   

If Trump was caught blatantly lying to the FISA court like that you'd instantly recognize it as the crime it was.  

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The resident leftists here have no clue how many crimes the FBI committed and how many lies they told during the witch hunt. In order to understand just how corrupt the FBI actually are, a thorough understanding of this topic is necessary. 

To this day there are a lot of politically involved Americans who don't even know that anyone from the FBI was convicted of crimes during the witch hunt. Some of them spent thousands of hours watching collusion investigation coverage on TV, reading about it in the papers, digging around to read articles/watch videos online, talking about it with friends/acquaintances/colleagues etc, and talking on social media and in online forums like this one. Yet after all of those thousands of hours devouring all the information that they could find regarding this topic, the most significant aspect of the entire story, and in fact maybe the biggest story since 9/11 or Pearl Harbour, is completely unknown to them: the FBI was outed as a criminal enterprise.

The few leftists who are somewhat in the know will contend that 'only one minor crime was committed - by one guy - and that was the extent of it': no one else was aware or involved and it was just a tiny crime, made ok by the fact that it was committed with the very best of intentions...

Real PG-13 stuff, right? "The hero of our story really really felt like the president was guilty and he just wanted to renew the warrant to spy on him. Honist injun!" 

I should cut those guys some slack, because the majority of leftists are oblivious to the topic of FBI crimes during the investigation, but the "teensy bit guilty for altering evidence and providing it to a judge" narrative is farcical and every adult worth talking to understands that implicitly without the need for further explanation. But there's a lot more splainin' and a lot more evidence that can be considered, and it's important to plumb the depths of the FBI's corruption. 

1) When you consider the fact that the FBI never acquired any evidence at all that Trump colluded with Russia, the whole premise of renewing the warrants was moot to begin with because subsequent renewals depend on actual success from the earlier warrants. A warrant that yields no new evidence is not supposed to be renewed at all, regardless of whether or not the FBI still maintains their earlier lies by omission. 

The FBI's lies by omission include, but are not limited to: [<-- click link]

• There were "no fewer than 10 instances, starting as early as 2009, in which top officials at FBI headquarters came to possess evidence that Page was acting on behalf of the CIA and the FBI itself, yet hid this exculpatory evidence from a secret federal surveillance court.
  • the FBI’s entire "Crossfire Hurricane” investigative team — including its leader, Peter Strzok – ignored several warnings that Page was assisting the good guys. Instead of following the law and reporting this history of cooperation to the FISA court – which spoke to Page’s loyalty and innocence – the team portrayed his contacts with Russian intelligence officers as evidence he was helping the bad guys.

There's a lot to unpack there: 

1. The entire Crossfire Hurricane team was aware that page was a CIA/FBI asset, not just Clinesmith
  2. 4 senior FBI officials all sign off on the authenticity of the evidence that is submitted to the FISA court for the initial application and all subsequent renewals. All of those people knew that Page was an asset, they all omitted all evidence of that, so they were all guilty of lying by omission to the FISA court. It was a crime every single time they did it, and the warrant was given out 4 times
  3. For the FBI to invent their own false, nefarious motives for Page's acts and convey that information to a 3rd party is known as "the lie of fabrication", which is the worst type of lying of all: it displays willfullness and malicious intent when, in instances like this, it is done to incriminate someone. So not only were FBI members guilty of lying by omission, they were also guilty of fabricating, which is an important distinction in sentencing because the intent is unambiguous.  

Comey's knowledge/involvement/participation in the crimes:

From the article linked above:

• Sept. 25 [2016]: Enraged by the story, Page sends FBI Director James Comey a letter denying contacts with sanctioned Russian officials and requests an interview with agents to clear his name. He also reminds Comey of his decades-long record of cooperation with both “the FBI and CIA." Comey shares the letter with Strzok and others on the Crossfire team, but does not respond to Page.

• Oct. 21: The FBI withholds the exculpatory information from the FISA court and the court approves the [FIRST] FISA warrant to secretly collect Page’s emails and text messages – past and present – and record his phone conversations. Signed by Comey, the warrant application omits Page’s prior historical contacts and relationship with the CIA. It also leaves out the fact that Page previously cooperated with the FBI to help put away a Russian spy.

Now you know that Comey himself knew prior to the FIRST warrant application to the FISA court.

1. The crimes were not just committed on the 4th application, THE FBI'S WHOLE INVESTIGATION WAS BASED ON LIES RIGHT FROM THE VERY START.
  2. The crimes were not limited to Clinesmith at all, far from it. The crimes were committed jointly by every single agent from Comey right on down through all of the senior leadership of the FBI. 

Just for the sake of clarity, I'm going to mention one more lie here, which speaks to the legitimacy of the whole operation, but not necessarily to the FBI...

• July: Page travels to Moscow to give an economic speech at a college where President Obama previously spoke. Steele drafts a memo falsely claiming Page met with Kremlin officials during his trip as part of a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Steele begins feeding his dossier to the FBI.

So there's another lie right at the heart of the story, this one by agent Steele [formerly of Mi6]. It's important to know that the dossier was full of lies, not just the FBIs story, but I won't blame this part on the FBI. Again, this is just here to underline how false the witch hunt narrative was from every direction.

Bottom line: Comey, Strzok and others at the very top of the FBI all participated in lying about Carter Page to the FISA court. That's several FBI agents all committing crimes x 4 warrant applications (the original FISA warrant plus 3 renewals). It's not "one small crime, and just a clerical error at that", it's systemic, willfull lies and fabrications all throughout the agency that were put on paper and submitted to the FISA court. That whole pattern of lies and deception was distilled into one conviction which resulted in probation for a lawyer who didn't even lose his license.  

THE FBI IS KNOWN TO HAVE SEVERAL HIGH-RANKING AGENTS WHO COMMITTED DOZENS OF CRIMES YET ONLY ONE PERSON FACED ONE SINGLE INDICTMENT, - WHICH LED TO A SUCCESSFUL CONVICTION - RESULTING IN 0 MINUTES OF JAIL TIME AND NO OTHER FORM OF PUNISHMENT.

We all know why exactly one person was allowed to plead guilty to a lesser charge on a very serious offence and didn't get any jail time or lose his license. This is the exact same sweethheart deal that the DOJ gave to Ray Epps... Epps got to plead guilty to a lesser charge than the crime he actually committed and was only sentenced to probation. 

THE FBI IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, PERIOD. END OF STORY. 

And you sound like a Russian spinster sleeper agent...but what's new about that?

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry, you don't get convict ANYONE HERE not even in the court of public OPINION. Def NOT "end of story." LMAO

The FBI is an arm of the democrat party right now. 

It's one reason why Vivek Ramaswamy wants to dissolve it completely - it's too easy for a presidency to weaponize it against political enemies like what racist Joe has been doing against patriotic citizens. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

Which is what the banana courts in New York have done and what those delinquents in Georgia are trying to do now. ;)

18 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

And you sound like a Russian spinster sleeper agent...but what's new about that?

You sound like a cultist who's dedicated to keeping his head up his own ass. Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

14 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

If I did to you, what difference would it make, you don't "do intelligence" any better that you do "honest elections".  

If you can "do intelligence", then why don't you tell us what you make of the fact that the FBI were so thoroughly involved in deceiving a FISA court judge? How can you not have an opinion on that? 

Why are you getting pissy with me for being the one to give you the information instead of being disappointed with them? Why do you try to question my integrity when they're the known liars here? They were convicted. A judge spoke candidly about their atrocious conduct. But you're blaming me because you're somehow butturt by their lies and my sharing of their crimes...? Grow up. 

If the wind changes, and the FBI switch sides, you might be thankful to me for this cautionary tale about the FBI's lack of integrity. I would advise you never to say anything to them, and if you're compelled to speak under oath, just do what Hillary did: say "I can't remember" to literally everything they ask you. She's done that on two occasions: once during Whitewater and once for destroying subpoenaed evidence during the email scandal. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you can "do intelligence", then why don't you tell us what you make of the fact that the FBI were so thoroughly involved in deceiving a FISA court judge? How can you not have an opinion on that? 

Why are you getting pissy with me for being the one to give you the information instead of being disappointed with them? Why do you try to question my integrity when they're the known liars here? They were convicted. A judge spoke candidly about their atrocious conduct. But you're blaming me because you're somehow butturt by their lies and my sharing of their crimes...? Grow up. 

If the wind changes, and the FBI switch sides, you might be thankful to me for this cautionary tale about the FBI's lack of integrity. I would advise you never to say anything to them, and if you're compelled to speak under oath, just do what Hillary did: say "I can't remember" to literally everything they ask you. She's done that on two occasions: once during Whitewater and once for destroying subpoenaed evidence during the email scandal. 

I do not get my " information" from you or anyone on this site, I get it directly from first person and second person sources the way old journalists used to before Trump showed up.  Considering that was, once, my chosen career field, I'd say I am closer to the actual facts and can interpret and extrapolate trends from them much better than someone who reads it through the beer haze evaporating from Trump's so-called " campaign" rallies which are nothing more, in my opinion, that gathering points for anarchists and wanna be skinhead cowards who shoot and kill children and their teachers rather than face reality. TRUMP LOST and because of his continued fall into this insanity he's created, there is no way in hell that he will be allowed one foot past the White House gates at any time in the future. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I do not get my " information" from you or anyone on this site, I get it directly from first person and second person sources the way old journalists used to before Trump showed up.  

Oh, here we go now. Sorry I ever asked 🤣

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Not yet, not enough, but you will be.  

Ironically there's no dopamine rush from duping dopes, so I don't get a lot out of punching down on you guys.

It's surprisingly sad to find out just how dumb the leftard cultists actually are, so you could say I already am sorry for talking to you. Don't take it personally bro. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Ironically there's no dopamine rush from duping dopes, so I don't get a lot out of punching down on you guys.

It's surprisingly sad to find out just how dumb the leftard cultists actually are, so you could say I already am sorry for talking to you. Don't take it personally bro. 

(Chokes back a tear), awww, and here I thought all Republicans in Canada were as dumb as you and CdFox, my mistake.