Fani Willis Lied about Timeline of Dating Relationship with Trump Prosecutor, Co-Defendant Says

9 hours ago, Deluge said:

Why don't you share some of your research? I'm dying to know who's been feeding you your information. 

Its not from a Person or any specific site such as Truth Social ( which  website really just represents conspiracy nutcases ), I read a lot of ABA Law Journal articles, I avidly read Forbes, but also Bloomberg, the Harvard Business Review, and 

Law Journal articles, the Wall Street Journal daily, the Economist and Fortune.  When I have time ( usually mornings) I log in to the U. S. Senate or the House and read archived summaries of recent arguments from different members from both Parties for concrete information, not political fluff.  I also regularly read quarterlys from the American Legion and USAF Technology, the International Journal on Meteorology,  Earth System Dynamics, the Journal of International Security, the Global International Politics Journal and when I have time I use a simulator of naval combat to blow little enemy ships to very satisfying pieces.  Anything else you'd like to know? 

16 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Its not from a Person or any specific site such as Truth Social ( which  website really just represents conspiracy nutcases ), I read a lot of ABA Law Journal articles, I avidly read Forbes, but also Bloomberg, the Harvard Business Review, and 

Law Journal articles, the Wall Street Journal daily, the Economist and Fortune.  When I have time ( usually mornings) I log in to the U. S. Senate or the House and read archived summaries of recent arguments from different members from both Parties for concrete information, not political fluff.  I also regularly read quarterlys from the American Legion and USAF Technology, the International Journal on Meteorology,  Earth System Dynamics, the Journal of International Security, the Global International Politics Journal and when I have time I use a simulator of naval combat to blow little enemy ships to very satisfying pieces.  Anything else you'd like to know? 

No, I mean share research that is germane to the OP. Fani Willis and her bed partner are in some hot water, and she's one of the left's best hopes to bury the their political enemy, Donald Trump. 

Edited by Deluge

On 2/27/2024 at 7:49 AM, Deluge said:

That's a lie, and we both know it. 

And below is the best summary of the 2000 election:

1. Gore famously used inflammatory and violent rhetoric throughout his campaign.

2. As is often the case for incumbent Vice Presidents, Gore was nominated as his party's candidate in the 2000 Presidential Election. He lost to George W. Bush in the Electoral College after a close vote, in which Gore garnered more popular votes than Bush, but fewer electoral votes.

3. Gore challenged the election results and pursued a recount based on his far-fetched claim of violation of the Equal Protection Clause, which the U.S. Supreme Court rejected by a 7–2 vote, in Bush v. Gore.

4. On December 13, 2000, after an extensive court battle (Bush v. Gore), Gore accepted Bush's election to the presidency.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Al_Gore

Conservapedia IS NOT a legitimate source. It's a PARTISAN HACK website where your MAGA CULT posts their FANTASIES.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Conservapedia IS NOT a legitimate source. It's a PARTISAN HACK website where your MAGA CULT posts their FANTASIES.

It's where the truth reigns supreme. You should pull your head out of the Left's ass once in a while and check it out. ;)

On 2/27/2024 at 8:04 AM, ironstone said:

You didn't listen to the Dershowitz link I provided did you?

You didn't post a link.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:04 AM, ironstone said:

No offense to you, but I highly doubt you have credentials like Alan Dershowitz.

You're right. I'm not a defense lawyer who will say anything he wants to get criminals' charges dismissed.

IF he wasn't in court, his statements are FICTION cause he's not under oath and can lie with impunity.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:31 AM, Deluge said:

.....screamed robosmith into his mirror. 

^DELUGINAL LIES as USUAL

Edited by robosmith

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're right. I'm not a defense lawyer who will say anything he wants to get criminals' charges dismissed.

IF he wasn't in court, his statements are FICTION cause he's not under oath and can lie with impunity.

^DELUGINAL LIES as USUAL

robochild thinks humans are incapable of lying while under oath. lol

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Sounds like you have a hate-on for defense lawyers. Do you not believe all defendants are entitled to legal representation in court?

Or do you want defense lawyers to take their orders from prosecutors?

4 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Sounds like you have a hate-on for defense lawyers. Do you not believe all defendants are entitled to legal representation in court?

Or do you want defense lawyers to take their orders from prosecutors?

You didn't post a link:

On 2/20/2024 at 10:22 AM, ironstone said:

Yesterday I listened to a show Alan Dershowitz did with Glen Beck a few months ago. Dershowitz brought up this exact subject. He was representing Al Gore when they were challenging the election results from Florida. Dershowitz pointed out that this was exactly what he was trying to do for Gore at the time. It was about finding votes. Not fabricating votes. They tried to find votes in specific districts that would help their case. They weren't interested in other districts that they knew would not help their case.

Trump tried to do the same thing Gore did.

And your Doushowitz show was NOT under oath. AKA testimony to the court of public OPINION.

1 minute ago, ironstone said:

It was a Spotify link to an earlier show with Dershowitz.

You wouldn't have listened anyhow as you always dismiss any and all opposing viewpoints

NO  LINK in your post. Duh

Edited by robosmith

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I'm talking about what I posted Friday, 12.34 pm, page 4 of this topic.

And calm down.

IF you want people to see a link you referenced, post it WITH the reference. Duh

And quote the relevant part. I'm not going to listen to an HOUR LONG audio on the off chance it has something relevant.

Edited by robosmith

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

It's where the truth reigns supreme. You should pull your head out of the Left's ass once in a while and check it out. ;)

It's unfortunate truly that you can not see yourself these days, jumping out of a hat worn by a neo Nazi who would eat one on stage with mustard if someone would loan him a measly half a billion dollars so he can appeal the Judgement that is, already, costing him his imaginary empire's only sand castles that hold up the rest of his fantasy he sold to millions of fools who can't admit even to themselves for one minute that they will never see him in the White House again, but gladly send him everything they own to keep the Fantasy running.

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

I've read your cites before: PARTISAN HACK WEBSITE where MAGA CULT posts their FANTASIES.

There's only one group that engages in fantasies, and it's America's only cult AKA the democrat party. ;) 

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

It's unfortunate truly that you can not see yourself these days, jumping out of a hat worn by a neo Nazi who would eat one on stage with mustard if someone would loan him a measly half a billion dollars so he can appeal the Judgement that is, already, costing him his imaginary empire's only sand castles that hold up the rest of his fantasy he sold to millions of fools who can't admit even to themselves for one minute that they will never see him in the White House again, but gladly send him everything they own to keep the Fantasy running.

You're going to have to do more than rig the entire legal system to derail Trump's campaign. 

How do you think you a$$holes are going to try to steal the election this time? ;)

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

You're going to have to do more than rig the entire legal system to derail Trump's campaign. 

How do you think you a$$holes are going to try to steal the election this time? ;)

The same way we didn't do it the first time, we'll hold the line again the second time.  Only this time will be slightly different. Instead of letting him run around in his puddle jumper aircraft trying  to book a romantic flight for two to an offshore airport after first visiting the jersey shores for some two legged "in flight entertainment" , we will offer him a long term visit to a nice, quiet bed and breakfast for 8-10 years, courtesy of the U. S. justice Department, somewhere with a nice view of a swamp he failed o drain.

16 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The same way we didn't do it the first time, we'll hold the line again the second time.  Only this time will be slightly different. Instead of letting him run around in his puddle jumper aircraft trying  to book a romantic flight for two to an offshore airport after first visiting the jersey shores for some two legged "in flight entertainment" , we will offer him a long term visit to a nice, quiet bed and breakfast for 8-10 years, courtesy of the U. S. justice Department, somewhere with a nice view of a swamp he failed o drain.

Bill Clinton isn't running for office. 

Trump will win barring any illegal interferences from the democrats.