Eminem Racist Record Leaked

I really don't care he said racist stuff, anyway, all Americans have thought or said something racist in their lives. All humans did too, even Canadians. Yes, even you who reads this, even if you pretend hypocritically that it never happened, it did. Even if you're not White, you had racist thoughts.

So being angry that he said racist stuff, I don't care once again. That's not the angle to which I would approach this.

What I hate about Eminem though, is all his talk about his White Privilege, how he's ashamed to be White, etc. when in reality he's got hundreds of millions in his name and does nothing to help the common man. He's not forgiving about all the commoners who slipped up, but somehow him, we would have to express our gratitude for him because he's the preacher for all the good things in the world.

41 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

What I hate about Eminem though, is all his talk about his White Privilege, how he's ashamed to be White

In a sense, the timing of the release if he has gone woke, is as damaging as it can potentially get.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't get why hip-hop in general gets a pass

Black artists punching up?

Just now, Perspektiv said:

In a sense, the timing of the release if he has gone woke, is as damaging as it can potentially get.

What damage will be done?

He will apologize, and that's it. It can even be beneficial for him, as the woke cult adores White people who apologize on their knees.

He has hundreds of millions of dollars, and people won't/will listen to him because of some racist things he said.

41 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

What damage will be done?

Some may try to cancel him.

Mind you, he is clearly democratic in his views, so you also may be onto something.

42 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

He will apologize, and that's it.

He already has, which is why I was taken aback at some of the backlash he has gotten within the hip hop community.

43 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

as the woke cult adores White people who apologize on their knees

Could this be insufficient?

29 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Or being accused of racism for bringing it up? Their past if slavery, for justifying it?

The environment they are subjected to, and nobody is outraged? 

All of the above? None? 

Most maybe...

There are some valid reasons for not criticizing protagonist of a rap song. One can say rightly that it's a character, and similarly that such a person came from a different social sphere etc etc

But given that rappers really live in the persona they created, some of this needs to be dragged into a public morality.

Same thing with stand up comics.  They act like they're above criticism.  That said, the critics don't seem to accept Apologies anyway.

Public morality is in flux as a social entity 

On 2/11/2024 at 3:49 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Same thing with stand up comics.  They act like they're above criticism.

My issue isn't the criticism. My issue is those who are offended, feeling entitled to that comedian losing their voices because of it.

Comedy without freedom of speech, isn't an artform I would want to follow.

Am an artist. It would be like you saying my art is too dark and too offensive. 

Then you don't like dark art. 

I love dark comedy. I love satire. 

Shutting things you don't like to me, just doesn't  belong in a free society. Same reason they have the parental advisories on most rap records.

On 2/11/2024 at 6:24 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

They've been trying to cancel Eminem since the very start of his success. 

The sad part is black rappers make gay references, to describe a rival being weak, all the time.

Liberals saw Eminem as an easier target, because you're not racist for pressuring him to abide to a certain standard.

Plus he appeals to white America. If black rappers can convince black kids to join gangs and shoot each other, it doesn't matter to liberal white America unless that filters its way to their kids. Then it's a major problem.