The jinns

I know the jinn quite well because I am a portal of jinn, the jinn pass through my body to have access to our world, they come from parallel worlds. Here are some jinn peoples that I know:

In the beyond that the spirits call space, there are other peoples that the spirits call extraterrestrials. Some of these peoples are similar in physical appearance to the spirits, other peoples have slight differences. For example, angels, which I consider to be extraterrestrials, are human in shape and also have two large wings on their backs. Others have horns on their heads and are human in appearance, some have heads round like a ball. Other peoples have more marked differences.

These people are equipped with high technologies. Like for example I saw them walking around with flying machines, wearing watches. Among them, some may come from the earth but from other dimensions, from parallel worlds, others from the planets of our solar system or from other stars. The fact that the other planets of the solar system are not inhabited on the material plane does not mean that they are not inhabited on the invisible planes.

These aliens have the same powers as spirits: Telepathy, reductive power, they move by flying or floating in the air, they pass through walls. They maintain good relationships with the spirits. In the afterlife, there are not only spirits, there are many other peoples. In Greco-Roman mythology they are called Genies, among the Arabs they are called Djinn. In popular legends they are given the name Gnomes, Goblins, Leprechauns, Trolls for some of these people. Some authors call them: Spirits of nature or Beings of light.

The two little jinns

While I was sitting in the kitchen a djinn came out of me through the top of my head. He was a little boy and he wore a gold embroidered suit. The top of my head was often open and I sometimes felt discomfort because of it. This one was walking around the house and shortly after I saw another one, his twin, dressed the same way. They were both adorable and I wanted to give them a gift. I immediately thought of triangles, a kind of antenna for communicating at a distance. It was then that two golden triangles appeared above the children's heads. The aliens often realized what I was thinking for myself.

Jinns in love

The aliens in love are nice young alien girls. They are quadruplets. They are human in shape, however their heads are round like a ball. When I last saw them, they were wearing white knee-length dresses. I call them that in love because I told them that I wanted to marry them but they told me that they were in love with Christian, a jinn like them. Anyway I don't believe that spirits should have sex with jinn. They are very courageous and they helped me a lot by supporting me morally because they approved everything I said and did. They therefore helped me defend myself from evil spirits by providing me with moral and also physical support. I am proud of my friends of extraterrestrial origins. For those who do not know about extraterrestrials, I must specify that they are “mythical Greco-Roman conception” geniuses who live in the afterlife.

The big-eared jinn

Among many peoples living in the afterlife, there are the big-eared extraterrestrials. These are characterized by their ears which resemble ours but which are approximately four times larger. They also have a very loving personality, they love everyone. I know this because I was occasionally possessed by one of my big-eared friends and due to this mental possession, I felt very much in love. So on occasion this one was inside myself and sometimes one of its ears materialized, moved away from it in a slow circle as if it were attentively listening to someone and went off to fly away. across the room. He thus lost his ears but quickly regenerated them. I am proud of my friends of extraterrestrial origin

The puppet jinns. The puppet aliens are cute young alien girls. They live around me. They are human in shape, however their heads are round like a ball. They are generally held in reduced form at 10 cm high because they are more comfortable that way. They wear mini-skirts or knee-length dresses. I call them this puppet because they generally have a string attached to the back and the other end of the string somewhere else, either in a wall or after a person for example. This allows them not to go from their point of interest. They are very courageous. I'm lucky to have some of these aliens attached to me and to have them as friends.

The flat jinns

Among the extraterrestrial peoples, there are the flat aliens. Some minds call them shoulder blades. They are thin as a sheet of paper. Some of them have human form while others look more like aliens of other origins. It is also possible that some of these flat peoples are spirits in nature, but this remains to be verified because for me, there are differences between spirits and extraterrestrials, the latter being genies or jinns, while the spirits are human or animal in nature like us.

Jinns, dormant state

Some extraterrestrial peoples sometimes melt into the ceiling, walls or floor and merge back into a living being. They can stay like this for a while in a dormant state. They seem to need energy to regenerate because they sometimes did it in my presence. A wave was rising from the floor and these aliens were regenerating. Sometimes they need a young fairy to wake them up. I once saw a fairy praying on her knees, hands clasped, to resurrect an alien melted into the floor. I think they can do this to cool down too.

Jinns, communication.

Some extraterrestrial peoples speak our language, however other peoples had problems communicating with me. They understood my thoughts instantly but didn't seem able to talk to me. I think they didn't know my language. Occasionally, when I opened a book, they would underline words or parts of sentences in black as I turned the pages. I think they did this to find out what I thought about certain words. A spirit told me that someone wanted to speak to me but was unable to, probably because of a communication problem. Some spirits' voices came in very audible and loud while others came in normally, I think some spirits used voice gates.

Jinns, teamwork

Among the multitude of peoples living in space, there are peoples made up of teams. On a few occasions I saw young girls who I described as sextuplets or septuplets with a male. The young women wore brown miniskirts and had round heads but were nevertheless human in shape. They worked and moved as a team. Among another people, always human in appearance, the male that I described as a medium had, I think, the particularity of refreshing the women of his group, not through sexual contact but by sticking to them. Extraterrestrial people are made of different substances than minds and their bodies have different needs even though they look similar.

Jinns; energy

Extraterrestrials like spirits and all living beings need energy. They often came closer to me to fill up with energy. Often they stuck to me or came into me to recharge their batteries. They did not do this outside, which suggests that they took their energy from nature like trees, perhaps even from the rays of the sun or the stars.

Often the extraterrestrials, also called genies or jinns, appeared to me or passed in front of me. I asked them why they were doing that, a spirit, a lady friend, told me that they were waiting for me to blink. Apparently it gave them energy or refreshed them. Contrary to this, spirits do not like to be seen or looked at. Aliens seem to need more energy than spirits, which proves, in some way, that they have a different physiology.

Space nurses.

Occasionally I would see nurses from the afterlife. On my way to a shopping center, I see a person limping into a shoe store. I look at her foot and on it I see a nurse from the beyond. She had blonde hair in a ponytail, wore a knee-length white dress and had the regulation white crescent on her head to hold back her hair. It was in reduced form measuring approximately 30 cm. high and covering the patient's foot. I don't know to what extent they can help us but it is not the good will that they lack.

The teddy bears

Teddy bears are beings who really exist, not in our world but in the afterlife. They are like the ones you find in toy stores. They are brown-haired but their muzzle is a lighter brown than the rest of the body. There was one in the family home. They are very friendly and stand on two legs. Teddy bears are especially found in places where there are children because they love to have fun with them.

the djinn, the realization

There was an extraterrestrial around me who wanted to come true or have a body like all the other extraterrestrials. This one had a round stem for a head, stems for a neck, limbs and body. Once he came out of me, he had a normal body but he was missing his legs at the shin which were not yet formed being still in rods. It would have been better to stay within myself longer to fully form. However, if it came true too materially, he did well to come out of me to avoid damage. Maybe his legs were too full and he had to leave them inside me. It is always difficult to know what these extraterrestrials do but I have always studied them without asking any questions.

22 hours ago, Gaétan said:

I know the jinn quite well because I am a portal of jinn, the jinn pass through my body to have access to our world, they come from parallel worlds. Here are some jinn peoples that I know:

Send one over and I will believe your stupidity.

I will trade you for the dragon in my garage.

Have you read that story? You could learn from it. 

It's wisdom is that the supernatural is for the brain dead.

18 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Send one over and I will believe your stupidity.

I will trade you for the dragon in my garage.

Have you read that story? You could learn from it. 

It's wisdom is that the supernatural is for the brain dead.

He spelt jinn incorrectly, he really meant Gin.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 7:59 PM, Gaétan said:

In the beyond that the spirits call space, there are other peoples that the spirits call extraterrestrials. Some of these peoples are similar in physical appearance to the spirits, other peoples have slight differences. For example, angels, which I consider to be extraterrestrials, are human in shape and also have two large wings on their backs. Others have horns on their heads and are human in appearance, some have heads round like a ball. Other peoples have more marked differences.

These people are equipped with high technologies. Like for example I saw them walking around with flying machines, wearing watches. Among them, some may come from the earth but from other dimensions, from parallel worlds, others from the planets of our solar system or from other stars. The fact that the other planets of the solar system are not inhabited on the material plane does not mean that they are not inhabited on the invisible planes.

These aliens have the same powers as spirits: Telepathy, reductive power, they move by flying or floating in the air, they pass through walls. They maintain good relationships with the spirits. In the afterlife, there are not only spirits, there are many other peoples. In Greco-Roman mythology they are called Genies, among the Arabs they are called Djinn. In popular legends they are given the name Gnomes, Goblins, Leprechauns, Trolls for some of these people. Some authors call them: Spirits of nature or Beings of light.

The two little jinns

While I was sitting in the kitchen a djinn came out of me through the top of my head. He was a little boy and he wore a gold embroidered suit. The top of my head was often open and I sometimes felt discomfort because of it. This one was walking around the house and shortly after I saw another one, his twin, dressed the same way. They were both adorable and I wanted to give them a gift. I immediately thought of triangles, a kind of antenna for communicating at a distance. It was then that two golden triangles appeared above the children's heads. The aliens often realized what I was thinking for myself.

Jinns in love

The aliens in love are nice young alien girls. They are quadruplets. They are human in shape, however their heads are round like a ball. When I last saw them, they were wearing white knee-length dresses. I call them that in love because I told them that I wanted to marry them but they told me that they were in love with Christian, a jinn like them. Anyway I don't believe that spirits should have sex with jinn. They are very courageous and they helped me a lot by supporting me morally because they approved everything I said and did. They therefore helped me defend myself from evil spirits by providing me with moral and also physical support. I am proud of my friends of extraterrestrial origins. For those who do not know about extraterrestrials, I must specify that they are “mythical Greco-Roman conception” geniuses who live in the afterlife.

The big-eared jinn

Among many peoples living in the afterlife, there are the big-eared extraterrestrials. These are characterized by their ears which resemble ours but which are approximately four times larger. They also have a very loving personality, they love everyone. I know this because I was occasionally possessed by one of my big-eared friends and due to this mental possession, I felt very much in love. So on occasion this one was inside myself and sometimes one of its ears materialized, moved away from it in a slow circle as if it were attentively listening to someone and went off to fly away. across the room. He thus lost his ears but quickly regenerated them. I am proud of my friends of extraterrestrial origin

The puppet jinns. The puppet aliens are cute young alien girls. They live around me. They are human in shape, however their heads are round like a ball. They are generally held in reduced form at 10 cm high because they are more comfortable that way. They wear mini-skirts or knee-length dresses. I call them this puppet because they generally have a string attached to the back and the other end of the string somewhere else, either in a wall or after a person for example. This allows them not to go from their point of interest. They are very courageous. I'm lucky to have some of these aliens attached to me and to have them as friends.

The flat jinns

Among the extraterrestrial peoples, there are the flat aliens. Some minds call them shoulder blades. They are thin as a sheet of paper. Some of them have human form while others look more like aliens of other origins. It is also possible that some of these flat peoples are spirits in nature, but this remains to be verified because for me, there are differences between spirits and extraterrestrials, the latter being genies or jinns, while the spirits are human or animal in nature like us.

Jinns, dormant state

Some extraterrestrial peoples sometimes melt into the ceiling, walls or floor and merge back into a living being. They can stay like this for a while in a dormant state. They seem to need energy to regenerate because they sometimes did it in my presence. A wave was rising from the floor and these aliens were regenerating. Sometimes they need a young fairy to wake them up. I once saw a fairy praying on her knees, hands clasped, to resurrect an alien melted into the floor. I think they can do this to cool down too.

Jinns, communication.

Some extraterrestrial peoples speak our language, however other peoples had problems communicating with me. They understood my thoughts instantly but didn't seem able to talk to me. I think they didn't know my language. Occasionally, when I opened a book, they would underline words or parts of sentences in black as I turned the pages. I think they did this to find out what I thought about certain words. A spirit told me that someone wanted to speak to me but was unable to, probably because of a communication problem. Some spirits' voices came in very audible and loud while others came in normally, I think some spirits used voice gates.

Jinns, teamwork

Among the multitude of peoples living in space, there are peoples made up of teams. On a few occasions I saw young girls who I described as sextuplets or septuplets with a male. The young women wore brown miniskirts and had round heads but were nevertheless human in shape. They worked and moved as a team. Among another people, always human in appearance, the male that I described as a medium had, I think, the particularity of refreshing the women of his group, not through sexual contact but by sticking to them. Extraterrestrial people are made of different substances than minds and their bodies have different needs even though they look similar.

Jinns; energy

Extraterrestrials like spirits and all living beings need energy. They often came closer to me to fill up with energy. Often they stuck to me or came into me to recharge their batteries. They did not do this outside, which suggests that they took their energy from nature like trees, perhaps even from the rays of the sun or the stars.

Often the extraterrestrials, also called genies or jinns, appeared to me or passed in front of me. I asked them why they were doing that, a spirit, a lady friend, told me that they were waiting for me to blink. Apparently it gave them energy or refreshed them. Contrary to this, spirits do not like to be seen or looked at. Aliens seem to need more energy than spirits, which proves, in some way, that they have a different physiology.

Space nurses.

Occasionally I would see nurses from the afterlife. On my way to a shopping center, I see a person limping into a shoe store. I look at her foot and on it I see a nurse from the beyond. She had blonde hair in a ponytail, wore a knee-length white dress and had the regulation white crescent on her head to hold back her hair. It was in reduced form measuring approximately 30 cm. high and covering the patient's foot. I don't know to what extent they can help us but it is not the good will that they lack.

The teddy bears

Teddy bears are beings who really exist, not in our world but in the afterlife. They are like the ones you find in toy stores. They are brown-haired but their muzzle is a lighter brown than the rest of the body. There was one in the family home. They are very friendly and stand on two legs. Teddy bears are especially found in places where there are children because they love to have fun with them.

the djinn, the realization

There was an extraterrestrial around me who wanted to come true or have a body like all the other extraterrestrials. This one had a round stem for a head, stems for a neck, limbs and body. Once he came out of me, he had a normal body but he was missing his legs at the shin which were not yet formed being still in rods. It would have been better to stay within myself longer to fully form. However, if it came true too materially, he did well to come out of me to avoid damage. Maybe his legs were too full and he had to leave them inside me. It is always difficult to know what these extraterrestrials do but I have always studied them without asking any questions.

What the hell is a jinn? 

5 hours ago, Yakuda said:

What the hell is a jinn? 

Many folks who share your faith are mentally unstable. Gaétan has schizophrenia and he believes he sees Angels and jinns and evil spirits.

IMHO, you are delusional as well.

Possibly not as delusional as Gaétan,  but delusional none the less.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Many folks who share your faith are mentally unstable. Gaétan has schizophrenia and he believes he sees Angels and jinns and evil spirits.

I am more coherent and logic than most people including you. You're prejudiced.

Edited by Gaétan

12 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

This from someone who identifies as a crack smoking plastic doll. You make as much sense as tits on a bull. 

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You may have more mental issues than Gaétan. 

It's your prejudice and ignorance that can make you think I have mental problems, it's like the fool who sees a black person do something bad and thinks that all black people are the same.

17 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

It's your prejudice and ignorance that can make you think I have mental problems, it's like the fool who sees a black person do something bad and thinks that all black people are the same.

Gaétan,  I meant no disrespect  my friend. You have schizophrenia.  That is a mental disorder. 

There is no shame in that. 

At least you have that as an excuse for the things you see and believe.

These others do not.

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Gaétan,  I meant no disrespect  my friend. You have schizophrenia.  That is a mental disorder. 

There is no shame in that. 

At least you have that as an excuse for the things you see and believe.

These others do not.

Yes but your beliefs comes from your prejudice and your ignorance, An ignorant who sees a person to pray God on his knee in a church would think he has a mental illness but it is not the case. I had a mental illness 30 years ago but it is not atually the case now. If you would have saw what i saw and heard you would have a different opinion.

2 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Yes but your beliefs comes from your prejudice and your ignorance, 

My beliefs come from the lack of physical evidence of your gods existence. 

You clearly believe despite the lack of evidence.  That's up to you. I'm not mad at you for your beliefs, but I will call you out on them.

You, and all the other religious zealots, get angry when someone doesn't agree with you. Yet if you truly were confident in your beliefs, there would be no reason to get angry.

And all yall are so entrenched in yalls delusions, you fail to recognize that fact.

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

My beliefs come from the lack of physical evidence of your gods existence. 

Yes but if according to you there are no evidence that God exists you should also come to the conclusion that there is no evidence that he doesn't exist. You don't have the knowledge i have. Jinns, souls, angels they all exist and i am not the only one who saw them.

4 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Yes but if according to you there are no evidence that God exists you should also come to the conclusion that there is no evidence that he doesn't exist. You don't have the knowledge i have. Jinns, souls, angels they all exist and i am not the only one who saw them.

But you must realize that having no evidence that your God exists in no way proves he does.

For example, I could claim that the Universe is contained in a ball of ear wax in a giants ear. I cannot prove that's true, but equally, you cannot prove it isn't true. 

I stick to the things we have physical evidence of.

You are entrenched to a world of magic, mythology and suppositions. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

34 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I stick to the things we have physical evidence of.

Yes but if you don't have physical evidence it is because the science is not enough advance not because it doesn't exist. 

Edited by Gaétan

38 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Yes but if you don't have physical evidence it is because the science is not enough advance not because it doesn't exist. 

Either that or your God simply doesn't exist.

Keep in mind you've attached religious significance to hallucinations,  and you've claimed your hallucinations are "real". And you've claimed that others have seen those hallucinations as well.

You must know, that doesn't mean any of it is real.

The only thing you've got that supports your theory,  is a book written back when folks thought solar eclipses were caused by some angry gods. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

6 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Either that or your God simply doesn't exist.

Keep in mind you've attached religious significance to hallucinations,  and you've claimed your hallucinations are "real". And you've claimed that others have seen those hallucinations as well.

You must know, that doesn't mean any of it is real.

The only thing you've got that supports your theory,  is a book written back when folks thought solar eclipses were caused by some angry gods. 

You say that it is hallucinations but it your belief, before people tought the earth wasn plane, that was their belief. I talk abour what i know, my own experience but you are a total ignorant trying to give his opinion.

9 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You say that it is hallucinations but it your belief, before people tought the earth wasn plane, that was their belief. I talk abour what i know, my own experience but you are a total ignorant trying to give his opinion.

I'm not "trying" to give you my opinion.  I gave you my opinion. 

It's unfortunate that your so lost in your mental illness that you can't accept my helpful criticism. 

35 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm not "trying" to give you my opinion.  I gave you my opinion. 

It's unfortunate that your so lost in your mental illness that you can't accept my helpful criticism. 

You're just a prejudiced racist. I speak about what i know but you know nothing, you are a total ignorant giving his opinion. I use to see souls days and night around me all the time it is impossible they were hallucinations.

Edited by Gaétan