Jump to content

The angel


Recommended Posts

The angel I know appeared to me while I was recovering in a hospital and I went to the dining room to watch television. She was a female angel. She had the features of a young girl of eighteen. She had shoulder-length brown hair and wore a long blue and red ankle-length dress. She stood about a meter in the air unaffected by gravity. She sported two large brown wings on her back located between the levels of her head and knees. Once I saw her go into the television, come out with a young woman who seemed to me to be in trouble and go up through the ceiling with her. I was proud of her because there was an evil spirit that was in the TV and she helped this woman by taking her away from this individual. This is my testimony about angels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

I wasn't taking drug, drugs are made to not see these things

It was a hallucination.

That you attach religious significance to a hallucination may be a sign of schizophrenia. 

 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://livingwithschizophreniauk.org/religious-spiritual-delusions-schizophrenia/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBkKuTgaKEAxUILUQIHQyIC2cQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw2FBq6rdw8FJQuCB57adREe

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The angel I know appeared to me while I was recovering in a hospital and I went to the dining room to watch television. She was a female angel. She had the features of a young girl of eighteen. She had shoulder-length brown hair and wore a long blue and red ankle-length dress. She stood about a meter in the air unaffected by gravity. She sported two large brown wings on her back located between the levels of her head and knees. Once I saw her go into the television, come out with a young woman who seemed to me to be in trouble and go up through the ceiling with her. I was proud of her because there was an evil spirit that was in the TV and she helped this woman by taking her away from this individual. This is my testimony about angels.

Was all this to the sound of Metallica's Master of puppets?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Shy on details and you are not telling me anything.

WTF was evil about it? Can you form a sentence and tell us?

 

He was an italian soul, likes to play casino games and supporting bad souls trying to hurt me, he was a bad soul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

He was an italian soul, likes to play casino games and supporting bad souls trying to hurt me, he was a bad soul.

I'm going to suggest that you see a psychiatrist.  Seeing angels and evil spirits and attaching religious significance to those hallucinations, is a sign of possible schizophrenia. Please comply with my suggestion.  You could become a danger to yourself and others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm going to suggest that you see a psychiatrist.  Seeing angels and evil spirits and attaching religious significance to those hallucinations, is a sign of possible schizophrenia. Please comply with my suggestion.  You could become a danger to yourself and others.

I had schizophrenia and now well and i don't attatch religious signifiance to beings i saw. It's your belief to not believe in souls, i have mines

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

"Had" is not the proper terminology.

 

I have no symptom of schizophrenia and that's what my psychiatrist says. Symptoms are when you are in crisis, i have no symptoms since 30 years. The stories about spirits were when i was in crisis. Maybe my english is not correct but it is not because i am incoherent but because i am french canadian and english is not my first language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you dont mind me asking, Which meds do they have you on?

trifluoperazine 5mg, this is an excess of the hormone dopamine who can make you see spirits and this medication reduce the dopamine

Edited by Gaétan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

trifluoperazine 5mg, this is an excess of the hormone dopamine who can make you see spirits and this medication reduce the dopamine

Trifluoperazine is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia.

You still have schizophrenia.  

The angels and other hallucinations you see are not real.... they are caused by your schizophrenia. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Trifluoperazine is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia.

You still have schizophrenia.  

The angels and other hallucinations you see are not real.... they are caused by your schizophrenia. 

 

That's your belief that they are hallucinations but my belief is that they are real. How do you know they are hallucinations? It's your belief nothing else.

Edited by Gaétan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

That's your belief that they are hallucinations but my belief is that they are real. How do you know they are hallucinations? It's your belief nothing else.

You said it best.

It's your belief, and nothing else.

You've had schizophrenia for decades.

Schizophrenia is characterized by hallucinations, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, and/or religious delusion.

Are you actually seeing "real" angels? Well, there is no physical evidence that Angels exist. So, more than likely,  the hallucinations you've experienced are just that...... hallucinations. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

That's your belief that they are hallucinations but my belief is that they are real. How do you know they are hallucinations? It's your belief nothing else.

So who are we talking to, you or the other you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,745
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...