LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

French Patriot

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2023 at 2:10 PM, French Patriot said:

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

All souls ARE equal but behaviors are not. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 10:30 AM, Yakuda said:

But behavior does matter. The Bible decidedly does not say we all end in being saved. 

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

What are the "all" in the above quotes mean if not all?

Your God would create all souls perfect would he not?

On 1/9/2024 at 11:09 AM, Zeitgeist said:

No it doesn’t say that.  It says the path to salvation is narrow actually.

It also says that serpents and donkeys can talk human. How literally do you want to get?

True that it says narrow path, but that would have God loosing more souls than he is gaining.

Do you see him as that incompetent?

15 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

What are the "all" in the above quotes mean if not all?

Your God would create all souls perfect would he not?

All SHOULD come to repentance not all WILL come to repentance 

What translation did you use for Timothy. Every version I know says DESIRES all to be saved. Again not will be saved. 

But there is Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord. Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my heavenly father". 

Also Matthew 15:50 "Whoever does the will of my heavenly Father is my brother and sister and mother".

Lastly Matthew 25:31-46. It's clear not everyone ends up saved. 

You need to know Scripture not just certain verses. 

26 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

It also says that serpents and donkeys can talk human. How literally do you want to get?

True that it says narrow path, but that would have God loosing more souls than he is gaining.

Do you see him as that incompetent?

Don’t confuse use of metaphor with lowering of expectations.  The story of God’s people is that they make an agreement (Covenant) with God.  He will favour and liberate them, but they must follow his Commandments. When sin abounds, so does desolation: flood, Tower of Babel, slavery among Egyptians, etc.

Edited by Zeitgeist

On 1/10/2024 at 1:02 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Don’t confuse use of metaphor with lowering of expectations.  The story of God’s people is that they make an agreement (Covenant) with God.  He will favour and liberate them, but they must follow his Commandments. When sin abounds, so does desolation: flood, Tower of Babel, slavery among Egyptians, etc.

Are we not all Gods people?

17 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

Are we not all Gods people?

It’s fascinating to see all the misconceptions out there. We are offered love and guidance, but we have to freely choose it.  That’s the whole point.  We have our own identities.  We have free will.  We can turn away.  Without free will there is no decision, no you or I, no human agency.

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Are you saying that God does not have the power to do his will and get what he wants?

Are you saying that God creates us less than perfect?

Copy and paste where I said that. 

12 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Sure. By a genocidal, homophobic a hole.

Why do you value such hate and poor moral guidance?

Why do I get the sense that the world you would have us live in would have lots of hate and genocide?  You think that not approving of someone’s behaviour means hating that person.  In fact, not bothering to help someone live a better life is not love.  Encouraging harmful behaviour is the opposite of good guidance and love.  I think of the panderers in Dante’s Inferno. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

21 hours ago, Yakuda said:

I asked, you did not answer. Pathetic.

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Why do I get the sense that the world you would have us live in would have lots of hate and genocide?   

Perhaps because of your low I.Q.

• Haha 1