BE GRATEFUL YOU LIVE IN CANADA. IT'S A GREAT COUNTRY

Last week a kid challenged me to say one thing the Canadian Government has done for him. His chronic apathy signaled that no answer was possible. I laughed my head off.

We have great lives here in Canada. Most of us have decent salaries, and our biggest problems include deciding what to do with our free time. This, to a degree, is a direct result of our Government.

Just look at the Blue Pages to see all the government services we take for granted: Health Care, Education, Highways, Clean Air, Rivers and Lakes, Parks, Access to crown land, Tourism, RCMP, Disaster Relief, International Charity, Welfare, Employment Agencies.....

The Government also regulates our water quality, food quality, electricity, gas, phone and internet etc.....

Government Laws guarantee free speech, civil rights, open debates on all legislation, an independent media, and access to most other products and services we consume.

The Canadian Government has a great international image that lets us travel easily and happily almost everywhere in the world. One of the only places we can't travel (since March 2003) is Iraq.

No matter how much we complain about our government, we don't have to look very far to find Governments that are worse.

Countries like Brazil and Argentina are loaded with resources and have a much better climate than Canada, yet many of their citizens are dirt poor -- largely because of the instability caused by corruption in past governments.

That brings up a really fundament point in politics. One really big mistake can destroy years of progress. A few bombs can destroy your life's work.

Don't take our federal government too lightly, or think we need a radical policy change, or a Canadian Inquisition to make things better.

Beefing up security is probably a good thing though. It's petty to complain about needing a passport to cross the US border. I was sick on 9/11 when the media started accusing the terrorists of sneaking into the USA from Canada. It was a big relief, but still sick, that the 9/11 terrorists turned out to be trained (flight schools, karate etc..) in the USA. Bin Laden and Mohamed Atta were even on the USA payroll at one time.

I don't think our government is all that bad -- even though lots of crooks see it as a place to get easy money. It's great that we have a strong political opposition and a strong public conscience to prevent pork barreling, corruption and waste.

Despite any waste, the Liberals are doing a great job paying down Canada's debt. (Conservatives by contrast have a terrible record of skyrocketing deficits)

We have got lots to be proud of so be grateful that you live in Canada. It's an amazing country, and we are doing just fine.

You know, relative to other places in the world, we certainly are doing quite well.

And if people were considering replacing Prime Minister Martin with a military dictator or something, I'd share your concern. But this is Canada. We have a multi-party democracy with strong traditions. Paul Martin's opponents are Stephen Harper and Jack Layton. Not Generalissimo Tropogrosso. Sleep easy. Rest assured that whatever happens, we have a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails. Take comfort in the knowledge that whatever happens on January 23, things will continue to be just fine on January 24 and onward. You'll still be free to express yourself in pretty blue script. And you'll get to vote again on the government in 4 years or less.

-k

Rest assured that whatever happens, we have a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails.

That's what the neo-cons said when Bush was elected (as much by the Diebold voting computers as by the American people)

Bush's Administration quickly withdrew from several international treaties and contravened several international laws.

Bush was recently quoted as saying the US Constitution was just a GOD-DAMN PIECE OF PAPER.

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush said. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

http://www.comlinks.com/polintel/pi051214.htm

Bush and Harper obviously answer to a much loftier piece of paper than either the US Constitution or the Canadian Constitution.

===== Note that all Biblical References are from the King James Version of the Bible ==========

George W Bush seems to have played another astounding trump card with his claim that God told him to invade Iraq http://www.commondreams.org/cgi-bin/print....s05/1007-03.htm.

The fact that Bush and Blair are fulfilling “God’s Will” in Iraq piously eliminates all the other controversy surrounding the war.

The blatant controversy surrounding the Iraq War makes it abundantly clear that Bush is righteously bringing the concept of “God’s Will” into the picture.

Naysayers might question the validity of “God’s Will” as a justification for war. Jesus did teach us to love our enemies and that it is never too late for forgiveness. Some passages of the Bible even vaguely suggest that Jesus died on the cross to wash away the world’s sins -- including the sins of Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

Indeed, the Church does forgive sinners. The indisputable protection afforded to hundreds of child molesting Christian priests is just one example of the Holy Church’s divine grace.

As Bush states, however, Saddam Hussein is much different from other sinners. Hussein is a sinner beyond salvation. Saddam Hussein’s regime of murder, torture, rape, oppression and exploitation of the Iraqi people was much more severe than any murder, torture, rape, oppression and exploitation of the Iraqi people that is taking place under the watchful eye of the neocons liberators.

Some scholars point out that if God wanted to peacefully eliminate Sadam’s government, he could give all those sinners heart attacks easier than taking Adam’s ribs and creating Eve. This shows that God must have wanted Saddam to be removed by a glorious bombing campaign carried out by His Holy Messenger George W. Bush.

A strictly fundamentalist interpretation of the Bible proves that God could indeed have chosen to preemptively attack Saddam Hussein (and destroy much of Iraq) based on Saddam’s future sins (WMDs, Links to al-Qaeda, etc..)

In order to prove God’s ability to see that Iraq was beyond salvation without the blessed bombings of the Holy Crusade, people have to realize that time is much different in God’s eyes than in the layman’s. Alpha and omega, the beginning and the end of the Bible make this abundantly clear.

In the beginning, on Page 3 of the Bible (Genesis Book 4), God shows us that Adam and Eve’s two sons, Cain and Seth, populated the entire world. At the end, on the last page of the Bible (Revelations Book 22, verses 18 and 19), God tells us that the Bible is complete and that anyone who adds or takes away from it shall be condemned to the plagues of Hell.

Since Adam and Eve didn’t have any daughters, Cain and Seth must have procreated with women from subsequent generations. Christian Scientists have coined the term “Post Generational Procreation” to explain the phenomenon. Post Generational Procreation, the male equivalent of the Virgin Birth is indeed a miracle.

Even the most skeptic layman has to accept that if “Post Generational Procreation” is possible, God could surely give Saddam and Iraqis a pre-emptive battering years before they were ever capable of threatening the USA.

Moreover, Page 10 of the Bible (Genesis Book 17) shows us that Abraham, the very father of Judaism (and by extension Christianity, Islam and the Baptist Church) circumcised himself at the age of 99 to show the world how to make their Covenant with God and be saved.

God clearly tells us, through Abraham, that “the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of the foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut of from his people; he hath broken my covenant” and will be condemned to hell (Genesis Book 17, verse 14).

The searing pain that Abraham must have endured, like the pain of Jesus on the cross, is proof that God indeed has righteous powers in both space and time.

So there it is -- absolute proof -- from the Bible itself, that God could indeed give Iraq a pre-emptive battering. The miracle of Post Generational Procreation and Abraham’s divine suffering through geriatric circumcision clearly demonstrate this. Muslims must also accept this argument since Adam, Eve, Cain, Seth, and Abraham are as much the founders of Islam as they are the founders of Judaism and Christianity.

This also validates the Jewish claim that God promised Palestine to Moses’ descendants. Since the Bible doesn’t mention purchasing the land, or otherwise compensating the homeowners in any other way, it is clear that God wanted Israel to violently seize the land and smother Palestinians in Refugee Camps.

Since Palestinians aren’t circumcised of the flesh of the foreskin, it is obvious that they have broken God’s covenant and should be cut off and condemned to suffer in refugee camps.

You know, relative to other places in the world, we certainly are doing quite well.

And if people were considering replacing Prime Minister Martin with a military dictator or something, I'd share your concern. But this is Canada. We have a multi-party democracy with strong traditions. Paul Martin's opponents are Stephen Harper and Jack Layton. Not Generalissimo Tropogrosso.

If you look at the long list of good things that we have, several of them will be put in direct jeopardy by Stephen Harper...

- Government regulation of water (and the rest of the list) (we've seen the results in Walkerton due to Mike Harris's Conservative deregulation)

- Civil Rights ( if you're gay or a member of any of the other groups looked down upon by the CPC types)

Just look at the country south of us... and what a little "moralistic Christian values" can bring.... According to these morals, the deaths of tens of thousands of people is morally worse that a couple of blowjobs.... I'd rather get a few blowjobs, myself... :lol: (sorry, it's late and I lost control)

Sleep easy. Rest assured that whatever happens, we have a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails.
Unless you use the "notwithstanding clause" or "change a few definitions"....
Take comfort in the knowledge that whatever happens on January 23, things will continue to be just fine on January 24 and onward. You'll still be free to express yourself in pretty blue script.
What's the worst that can happen.... Harper gets in... we send our boys to Iraq.... maybe a few hundred come home in bags (or boxes), but, hey, maybe that'll improve relations... maybe be good for the economy... And so what if Osama comes after us as a consequence.... Harper would look brave beside Bush saying "Bring them on"....
And you'll get to vote again on the government in 4 years or less.

-k

And heck... Osama might forget by then.... what's the worst that can happen......

Kimmy, you couldn't have said it better. The end result isn't going to be that different in our day to day lives Harper or Martin. No American flags will be raised on the Hill on the 24th, no war will be declared on North Korea or Iran or anything. I feel this election just really comes down to changing our system of government to prevent these abuses that we've seen in both our system, and to prevent any further degradation towards the system of our neighbours to the south.

On another note. This River God guy registered yesterday, and has already posted 3 anti-Stephen Harper messages. He's pulled out the (and I find this extremly offensive and regard it as bigotry) people who believe in the bible must have all these horrible motives and objectives card (By the way River God, Martin does pretend to be a Catholic. So really he claims to believe in all this as well, so using it as an attack on Harper is pretty much irrelevant.)

It's too bad that people such as you have to resort to personal attacks on people's convictions, I feel its the same type of people that called Jack Layton's wife a dog, and insulted Canadian parents telling them they'd just spend extra money on 'beer and popcorn.' I feel like these people are whole lot less Canadian than even the best spin doctor could make Harper out to be.

Last week a kid challenged me to say one thing the Canadian Government has done for him. His chronic apathy signaled that no answer was possible. I laughed my head off.

We have great lives here in Canada. Most of us have decent salaries, and our biggest problems include deciding what to do with our free time. This, to a degree, is a direct result of our Government.

Just look at the Blue Pages to see all the government services we take for granted: Health Care, Education, Highways, Clean Air, Rivers and Lakes, Parks, Access to crown land, Tourism, RCMP, Disaster Relief, International Charity, Welfare, Employment Agencies.....

The Government also regulates our water quality, food quality, electricity, gas, phone and internet etc.....

Government Laws guarantee free speech, civil rights, open debates on all legislation, an independent media, and access to most other products and services we consume.

The Canadian Government has a great international image that lets us travel easily and happily almost everywhere in the world. One of the only places we can't travel (since March 2003) is Iraq.

No matter how much we complain about our government, we don't have to look very far to find Governments that are worse.

Countries like Brazil and Argentina are loaded with resources and have a much better climate than Canada, yet many of their citizens are dirt poor -- largely because of the instability caused by corruption in past governments.

That brings up a really fundament point in politics. One really big mistake can destroy years of progress. A few bombs can destroy your life's work.

Don't take our federal government too lightly, or think we need a radical policy change, or a Canadian Inquisition to make things better.

Beefing up security is probably a good thing though. It's petty to complain about needing a passport to cross the US border. I was sick on 9/11 when the media started accusing the terrorists of sneaking into the USA from Canada. It was a big relief, but still sick, that the 9/11 terrorists turned out to be trained (flight schools, karate etc..) in the USA. Bin Laden and Mohamed Atta were even on the USA payroll at one time.

I don't think our government is all that bad -- even though lots of crooks see it as a place to get easy money. It's great that we have a strong political opposition and a strong public conscience to prevent pork barreling, corruption and waste.

Despite any waste, the Liberals are doing a great job paying down Canada's debt. (Conservatives by contrast have a terrible record of skyrocketing deficits)

We have got lots to be proud of so be grateful that you live in Canada. It's an amazing country, and we are doing just fine.

Cool! Yes governments regulates those you enumerated....but the problem is, THIS GOVERNMENT does not stop there. Now it wants to REGULATE EVERYTHING. It had taken on the very noble position of being our "Big Brother"...claiming that it knows what's best for us.

It's starting to poke its toe inside our homes.

Wow, good examples! Brazil and Argentina suffered from CORRUPTIONS of PAST government.

At least they woke up and booted the past government out of office! That's why we need a change.

Corruptions happening here...just too bizarre for a great country like Canada.

Inquisition? Oh yes, we have that climate of "witch-hunting" here now...still subtle, but there nonetheless.

Liberels love the words "Monitor this!" "REPORT THAT!" "Monitor that!" "REPORT THIS!".

Oh darn, you got me!

:D:D:D

Again more from the Liberal hacks. Don't vote for me because my plan is strong, vote for me because the other guy is scary. Thats' the Liberal mantra these days. Won't work. People are tired of the Liberals, people see the Conservatives as a strong alternative to corruption.

Another thing. Paying down the debt was done on the back of Canadians. Chretien and Martin cut 30-40 billion out of healthcare transfers in the 90's, continue to overtax us by almost 10 billion a year (surplus), overcharge taxpayers and business to the tune of 3 billion a year in EI payments that go into a Liberal slush fund to be spent on who knows what. Not to mention the 2 billion for the gun registry, 500-600 million to cancel helicopters we desperately need, 1 billion at HRDC, hundreds of millions for adscam, hundreds of millions for leaky subs and on and on. It wasn't the Liberals that payed down the debt...it was Canadians!

Kula

It's too bad that people such as you have to resort to personal attacks on people's convictions.

By the way River God, Martin does pretend to be a Catholic.

I know that it's disrespectful to make fun of the church, but if the shoe fits...........

Everybody knows that most religious people are kind and generous and don't use their faith to attack others. Exceptions stick out like a sore thumb though.

The Catholic Church has had as bloody and abusive history as any. The Babtist Church has also had more than its share of pseudo-religious conmen.

Hopefully that's all behind us now. Happy New Year

Cool! Yes governments regulates those you enumerated....but the problem is, THIS GOVERNMENT does not stop there. Now it wants to REGULATE EVERYTHING.

I'm not a fan of Big Government, but it's the only body that can do a good job of compliance and enforcement.

Just like we need the RCMP to enforce civil laws, we need the government to protect the environment and enforce corporate laws.

Harper's government has no business trying to ban abortions or make other theocratic judgments on Canadians.

And if people were considering replacing Prime Minister Martin with a military dictator or something, I'd share your concern. But this is Canada. We have a multi-party democracy with strong traditions. Paul Martin's opponents are Stephen Harper and Jack Layton. Not Generalissimo Tropogrosso. Sleep easy. Rest assured that whatever happens, we have a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails. Take comfort in the knowledge that whatever happens on January 23, things will continue to be just fine on January 24 and onward. You'll still be free to express yourself in pretty blue script. And you'll get to vote again on the government in 4 years or less.

-k

Well said, I consider the large letters and coloured scripts a form of screaming and yelling, obviously the liberals are running scared and spamming forums.

Rest assured that whatever happens, we have a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails.

That's what the neo-cons said when Bush was elected (as much by the Diebold voting computers as by the American people)

Why is it that the US enters almost every English-Canadian discussion of politics? I thought the subject of this thread was Canada, not the US.

I know that it's disrespectful to make fun of the church, but if the shoe fits...........

Everybody knows that most religious people are kind and generous and don't use their faith to attack others. Exceptions stick out like a sore thumb though.

The Catholic Church has had as bloody and abusive history as any. The Babtist Church has also had more than its share of pseudo-religious conmen.

None have as bloody a history as the Muslims, but you guys never mention that. Why? Because it doesn't work as a stick to beat Harper with?

Why is it that the US enters almost every English-Canadian discussion of politics? I thought the subject of this thread was Canada, not the US.

Because to a certain broad segement of the left the US is the great satan, and their entire political world revolves around opposing anything and everything that is remotely related to what they see, or more often, what their fevered imaginations think they see in the US.

If Jesus Christ rose again, and was running against Satan, these people would be rabid supporters of Satan because we all know the Americans are big fans of Jesus Christ, AND LOOK HOW EVIL THEY ARE!

Satan just had a few problems in the past, that's all! He's much better than THOSE EVIL AMERICANS!

Guest eureka

One problem, Kimmy, is that we don't have a strong Constitution; we don't necessarily abide by the Rule of Law.

The weakness of the Constitution is that it can be amended by the "back door" as has been happening since Charlottetown. The federal government has been institutiing provisions of Meech in opposition to the expressed will of the people.

Harper proposes to go much further by shredding the federal Constitution and giving the powers that belong to the federal to the provinces.

It is a myth that the Constitution is too difficult to change. Any government can weaken its position ans assign powers to another level. That change is easy and it is what Harper intends in his bid to destroy the nation.

Harper also has shown his willingness to grant Quebec its dream of "Distinct Society" status. That would enshrine the violations of the Rule of Law that have been ongoing in Quebec for a generation. It would enshrine the barbarism of Quebec's oppressive language laws in th Constutution - in a part that would be very difficult to change.

One problem, Kimmy, is that we don't have a strong Constitution; we don't necessarily abide by the Rule of Law.

The weakness of the Constitution is that it can be amended by the "back door" as has been happening since Charlottetown. The federal government has been institutiing provisions of Meech in opposition to the expressed will of the people.

Harper proposes to go much further by shredding the federal Constitution and giving the powers that belong to the federal to the provinces.

It is a myth that the Constitution is too difficult to change. Any government can weaken its position ans assign powers to another level. That change is easy and it is what Harper intends in his bid to destroy the nation.

Harper also has shown his willingness to grant Quebec its dream of "Distinct Society" status. That would enshrine the violations of the Rule of Law that have been ongoing in Quebec for a generation. It would enshrine the barbarism of Quebec's oppressive language laws in th Constutution - in a part that would be very difficult to change.

I don't think Harper believes that sincerely. He has a Western base that would NEVER accept that.

The federal Liberals have done much of that.

Harper's government has no business trying to ban abortions or make other theocratic judgments on Canadians.[/quote

The Conservative Party will not ban abortions this is stated simply and clearly in their Policy Handbook, I know, I have a copy.

"making theocratic judgements" - 'divine, holy, hallowed, sanctified, sacred, sacrosanct, heavenly, celestial, transcendental, sublime, ineffable,numinous, mystical, religious, spiritual, superhuman, supernatural, transcendent, unearthly, supramundane, extramundane, not of this world'

Given the definition I truly doubt the CPC will be doing any such thing. B)

Guest eureka

Of course he believes it, TM. It is his raison d'etre: his sole reason for entering politics in the first place. It is sometging that he has never hidden from those who have eyes to see.

We have got lots to be proud of so be grateful that you live in Canada. It's an amazing country, and we are doing just fine

This and all the rest is wonderful and convincing, but the OP has overlooked an important detail.

12 year olds cannot vote in Canada.

Then why do the Liberals keep getting in??? :(

This and all the rest is wonderful and convincing, but the OP has overlooked an important detail.

12 year olds cannot vote in Canada.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here fellowtraveler. Lots of 12 year olds are probably more articulate than you this morning.

I doubt that's true. Perhaps you're simply in your school's advanced class.

I don't think Harper believes that sincerely. He has a Western base that would NEVER accept that.

What did long time conservative leader Joe Clark say about Harper tml? Clark said that harper was a devil that even he didn't know or understand. Because of this Clark backed Martin.

Remember how Conrad Black and richard Perle were in bed together at Hollinger? Remember how Hollinger was the biggest backer of Harper's neo-con platform. remember how Harper, Black and Perle were walking hand in hand at the 2003 Bilderburg meeting?

Hawkish author Tom Clancy (Patriot Games and The Hunt for Red October) "almost came to blows" with Richard Perle. "Perle was saying how Colin Powell was being a wuss because he was overly concerned with the lives of the troops," Clancy said. "And I said, 'Look ..., he's supposed to think that way!' And Perle didn't agree with me on that. People like that worry me."

Lawrence Wilkerson, General Colin Powell's chief of staff until January this year, alleged that US policy on Iraq before and after the March 2003 invasion had been hijacked by an alliance between Dick Cheney and Defence Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, fostered by President George Bush's "detached" attitude to details of post-war planning.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americ...ticle330218.ece

Wilkerson even accused Vice-President Dick Cheney of creating the climate in which prisoner abuse could flourish, and implied that he might have committed war crimes.

Wilkerson said that Cheney must have sincerely believed that Iraq could be a spawning ground for new terror assaults, because "otherwise I have to declare him a moron, an idiot or a nefarious bastard."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/11/29/wil...w.ap/index.html

Richard Perle would have been a key puppeteer in this Hijacking of the US Government. If Perle’s Network penetrates into Harper’s Government (see diagram above) Canada could face the same kind of neo-fascist hijacking that happened in the US.

Complacent conservatives, of course, assure us that whatever happens, Canada has a strong constitution and the rule of law prevails.

However, the Perle network in the US led the Bush Administration to withdraw from several international treaties, and contravene several international laws.

Bush was recently quoted as saying the US Constitution was just a GOD-DAMN PIECE OF PAPER.

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush said. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

http://www.comlinks.com/polintel/pi051214.htm

Remember how furious Harper was that Chrétien wouldn't let Canadian soldiers die "shoulder to shoulder" with Americans over Iraq's non-existent weapons of mass destruction --- even when it was completely obvious that Iraq didn't pose any near-term threat to anybody?

Well the war drums are still beating. The neo-cons still have Iran, Syria and Venezuela in their gun sights.

How has Harper changed in the last few years. Probably not much -- though he may be more cunning.

If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely, and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy but just wage a total war, our children will sing great songs about us years from now.

Richard Perle

It's hard to believe that key neocon puppeteers like Perle could change their philosophies that much overnight.

What did long time conservative leader Joe Clark say about Harper tml? Clark said that harper was a devil that even he didn't know or understand. Because of this Clark backed Martin.

Clark didn't understand a lot of things, like how to count. And Clark backed Martin because Clark is a liberal and always has been.

Clark didn't understand a lot of things,

Maybe you can help us understand Harper the Argus? Harper seems to be hiding behing a 2D plastic mask. Tear it off for us if you can

Harper's government has no business trying to ban abortions or make other theocratic judgments on Canadians.[/quote

The Conservative Party will not ban abortions this is stated simply and clearly in their Policy Handbook, I know, I have a copy.

"making theocratic judgements" - 'divine, holy, hallowed, sanctified, sacred, sacrosanct, heavenly, celestial, transcendental, sublime, ineffable,numinous, mystical, religious, spiritual, superhuman, supernatural, transcendent, unearthly, supramundane, extramundane, not of this world'

Given the definition I truly doubt the CPC will be doing any such thing. [/b]

Harper has made it clear about abortions, his agenda is more than clear on that and being against abortions isn't necessarily based on theocracy. I personally am pro-choice but draw the line at late term abortions (except for the life of the mother). However, I do have qualms about the whole thing and the killing of a life, and it has nothing to do with religion. One can have morals and values based on reason rather than religion. Although I believe it is strictly between the woman and her conscience it does trouble me.

Yes there are people in the CPC who are against abortions just as there are in the Liberal party, and I don't doubt that at some point someone will put forward a bill on this.

Beating a liberal drum about the CPC imposing a theocracy is just plain poppycock and scare tactics, it can't be done within our laws and constitution even if they wanted to and had a huge majority.

I personally am pro-choice but draw the line at late term abortions (except for the life of the mother).

late-term babies with severe health defects should also be added to the list of good abortions.

Beating a liberal drum about the CPC imposing a theocracy is just plain poppycock and scare tactics, it can't be done within our laws and constitution even if they wanted to and had a huge majority.

You are probably right scriblett. As long rational liberal minded people dominate the country, fanatical-conservatism won't be able to force theocratic views on anybody.

The Christian Heritage party could do a lot of damage though if it gained a majority for any length of time. .

River,

Your posts rely heavily on every conspiracy theory known to man. Even if it is all true, it still doesn't prove to me that there will be a "neo-Fascist hijacking of the Canadian government."

The Liberal government ensured that Canada was responsible for providing Iraqi bullets (Source: http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cf...15&ItemID=6188)

Are the Liberals also present in the "neo-Fascist" takeover of the Canadian government.

What worries me with you is that you are stressed out conspiracy theories. There is a great one out there about Donald Rumsfeld being an alien...if I can find it...I think it is this: http://www.presidentialufo.com/donald_rumsfeld.htm)