Legally elected President Trump did NOT Dox the Kenyan Village Idi0t. That source is lying.

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one ASKED YOU what you'd rather do. Duh.

Go share your fantasies on your regular analrape.com chat board.

Why are you posting such bullshit, robosmith? Don't you understand that if you don't have EVIDENCE then it's a LIE???

STOP LYING!!!

14 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

There is the proof folks, a very well thought-out and sagacious come back from a Fox watcher. I don't have to argue my point much, THEY do it for me. ?

You should probably learn to speak English before you pull out the thesaurus to find big words to demean someone else's intelligence.

1) When you use one complete sentence to introduce another you should separate them with a colon, not a comma. 

There is the proof folks: a very well thought-out and sagacious come back from a Fox watcher.

2) A snappy reply is a comeback. A "come back" is what you have after you make $20 in a sleazy motel. 

3) You made Fox and watcher into a compound word there so it should be hyphenated.

Thanks for comin' out, idjit.

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You should probably learn to speak English before you pull out the thesaurus to find big words to demean someone else's intelligence.

1) When you use one complete sentence to introduce another you should separate them with a colon, not a comma. 

2) A snappy reply is a comeback. A "come back" is what you have after you make $20 in a sleazy motel. 

3) You made Fox and watcher into a compound word there so it should be hyphenated.

Thanks for comin' out, idjit.

Fox watchers are simply stupid, as you have demonstrated.

https://medium.com/transgender-soapbox/science-proves-again-that-watching-fox-news-makes-you-dumber-than-not-watching-any-news-at-all-6783ac48a348

If you want to focus on my grammar, knock yourself out. As for the topic:

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

, I'd rather go without "sex" than do any of that. 

Well, I would be frustrated with the world as well if I couldn't get laid or ever experienced love. Maybe if you drop the hate and intolerance, cleaned yourself up a bit, and presented yourself as a human being, your luck might change. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Fox watchers are simply stupid, as you have demonstrated.

You just demonstrated that you are stupid. Your link to an article that tickles your confirmation bias is not "a link to real sciency-like proof of something" lol. Dimwit.

If you want to focus on my grammar, knock yourself out.

You just wrote a post about someone else's theoretical lack of intelligence that actually proved that you're unintelligent. Get it?

As for the topic:

Well, I would be frustrated with the world as well if I couldn't get laid or ever experienced love. Maybe if you drop the hate and intolerance, cleaned yourself up a bit, and presented yourself as a human being, your luck might change. 

I don't have to have gay sex myself in order to be tolerant of it among others, halfwit. 

If it matters at all, my sex life is 100% satisfactory. Sorry. 

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

We all get what we deserve, right? 

If you've eaten reasonably healthy, worked out/gotten sufficient exercise, managed your personal grooming, you should be doing ok as well. I personally don't care either way. 

Well, we could go back n forth on this HE MAN boasting, but I don't need to boast and convince other people on the internet of my manhood. I have to wonder why you do. 

image.gif.2977653c6d2f76547c9e350101ab1b60.gif

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Well, we could go back n forth on this HE MAN boasting, but I don't need to boast and convince other people on the internet of my manhood. I have to wonder why you do. 

image.gif.2977653c6d2f76547c9e350101ab1b60.gif

I was just pointing out that you proved that you were an idjit in a post where you were trying to insult my intelligence.

It was you that started talking about my penis image.gif.2977653c6d2f76547c9e350101ab1b60.gif

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I was just pointing out that you proved that you were an idjit in a post where you were trying to insult my intelligence.

It was you that started talking about my penis image.gif.2977653c6d2f76547c9e350101ab1b60.gif

Oh geeze! Another one who has to prove his manhood to someone on the internet. I have commented before that this site has become a dumping ground for those he need to pound their chests to feel manly. JAYSUS man, try loving someone. Volunteer your time. Be better. This "I am man hear me roar" is getting pathetic. 

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

Why are you posting such bullshit, robosmith? Don't you understand that if you don't have EVIDENCE then it's a LIE???

STOP LYING!!!

The evidence for "No one ASKED YOU what you'd rather do." is here for ALL TO SEE. Duh

IF you SAW someone ask WCM that, just point to it. That is how you rebut an assertion in DEBATE.

Calling someone a liar is just gratuitous AND EMPTY.

2 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Oh geeze! Another one who has to prove his manhood to someone on the internet. I have commented before that this site has become a dumping ground for those he need to pound their chests to feel manly. JAYSUS man, try loving someone. Volunteer your time. Be better. This "I am man hear me roar" is getting pathetic. 

image.jpeg

Just remember to use proper grammar and spelling when you're trying to insult someone smarter than you and then you might be able to keep your penis envy in check. 

1 hour ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

JAYSUS, are you still in kindergarten??? WTF? This is how you boast? Talk about pathetic.

image.gif.a53aa3cd615f5865934752f9aca52c7d.gif

This thread was about your stupidity, now your penis envy is a part of it as well.

Sadly, your penis envy is the only indication that you possess any intelligence at all.  

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This thread was about your stupidity, now your penis envy is a part of it as well.

Sadly, your penis envy is the only indication that you possess any intelligence at all.  

I stopped using penis envy as an argument back in grade school. You are a twit. There is nothing I envy about you. If anything I feel sorry for you because you have the IQ of a m*ron. I can already picture you in my head: a small insecure nothing of a human being who only gets his rocks off accusing other people of having penis envy. UGH!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you’re so confident and satisfied with your sex life, then why are you so uptight about the sex lives of gay people?