Let's be honest here, Rightwingers are not Conservatives but are monumentally stupid

On 7/7/2023 at 4:20 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

OMG, Snowflake, I'm that guy. I find it very hard to not have the last word. 

Ditto.

Meh...its impossible to have a meaningful debate with a snowflake who throws mud at folks as a matter of course.

They are bigots. They want to control women's rights to make their own health care decisions. They want to overturn an election that didn't go their way. They want to forgive Trump because Hillary wasn't prosecuted. They are, and for the last time, clearly - monumentally stupid people.

@SNOWFLAKE has an obvious hate-on for anything MAGA...or here in Canuckland...anything that smells like MAGA. So what is it this person hates so much?

- That many are not convinced Biden won the election? They never will.

- That abortion up to the time of birth is abhorrent? It is.

- That the Libbie reaction to climate change is destructive to all human beings? It is.

- That law and order needs to be enforced regardless of skin colour? It should be.

So...acknowledging that these things are indeed reasonable issues...why does our little snowflake hate people who support this sort of common sense?

The obvious answer: TDS

Thus...our little snowflake is filled with unreasonable and blind hatred...and I feel sympathy for him and all like him.

A little bit of sympathy...

Edited by Nationalist

On 8/10/2023 at 9:43 AM, Nationalist said:

The obvious answer: TDS

image.thumb.jpeg.26220b679f3e553b6c532616676ee160.jpeg

Just dropped by to see if you are still being stupid. Yup, you are. Oh well, if you haven't noticed - I have moved on from this forum, because I rather debate people with half a brain.

Now you can get back to slagging me without the worry of me humiliating you again.

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

2 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

image.thumb.jpeg.26220b679f3e553b6c532616676ee160.jpeg

Just dropped by to see if you are still being stupid. Yup, you are. Oh well, if you haven't noticed - I have moved on from this forum, because I rather debate people with half a brain.

Now you can get back to slagging me without the worry of me humiliating you again.

Lol...

• 6 months later...

I think Trump is a blowhard but, overall, his policies were infinitely better for poor and middle-class Americans like me.  Team Biden has ANNIHILATED the standard of living of the American people while the permanent Washington Establishment has enriched themselves further by robbing the American people blind.