Bud Light's new pro pedophile campaign

On 6/8/2023 at 5:37 PM, CdnFox said:

Just like all Ni@@ers are thieves?

Any time you make such sweeping generalizations without something to back it up you pretty much concede defeat.  Where is your evidence that it's been 'proven' that all or even most or even a large minority are pedophiles?

Where is it proven that DRAG QUEENS are pedophiles? You are highly selective in your demands for proof. LMAO

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Where is it proven that DRAG QUEENS are pedophiles? You are highly selective in your demands for proof. LMAO

I haven't seen any studies that show either clergy or drag queens are more likely than a control group of being predators.

That said, the latest reaction to drag queens is irrational 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Says the guy who never provides proof :)

YoUr OPiniOn is USELESS WithOuT PROOOOOOFFF ThAt My DEMandS are SEleCtiVe!!!!!!! 

But your commitment to hypocrisy is impressive as always :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

"A few"? Try HUNDREDS. Duh.

Name them. Provide a link that isn't that pedophile THE VIEW.

Or admit you just don't fcking know.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Their desire to pander ONLY TO CHILDREN. They aren't going to retirement homes to read to old people who cannot see. They are concentrating on CHILDREN.

The media labeled Michael Jackson a pedophile with a LOT LESS EVIDENCE THAN THAT.

Those freaks are PEDOPHILES. They should not be allowed anywhere NEAR children.

On 6/10/2023 at 3:43 AM, Michael Hardner said:

I haven't seen any studies that show either clergy or drag queens are more likely than a control group of being predators.

That said, the latest reaction to drag queens is irrational 

There is evidence that jobs or tasks that involve children attract Pedophiles in a higher percent. For example there's research that there's no difference between teachers and clergy when it comes to child sex abuse - but both are higher than the average because if your'e a pedophile you're more likely to be attracted to work that has you around kids.  Which makes some sense.

However - based on that while i don't have specific data regarding drag queens, it is reasonable to assume that like other activites, there will be a higher percent of pedophiles than the general population.

Further - a number of groups have released concerning statements about how much kids like kink and sexual issues and should be encouraged to be exposed to it. Which would not be normal behavior for people, most realize exposing kids to sexually explicit material at a young age is extremely inapproproate

So you can't say it's irrational. You can argue it's wrong but there is reasonable rationale behind it.

Not sure that's the real issue though - i mean, we have research that our kids are at risk from teachers at a higher than average rate as i mentioned and we still let our kids go to school.  It seems to me  that the majority of the issue with drag queen story time is something else.