Chicago black residents complaining about the influx of illegal aliens to their SANCTUARY city

Ya can't make this crap up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-chicago-residents-infuriated-migrant-surge-enough

Black Chicago residents infuriated over migrant surge: 'Enough!'

Chicago residents are taking legal action against the city over its proposal to house migrants at a vacant high school, citing concerns surrounding transparency and its potential impact on public safety. 

South Shore Chicago resident J. Darnell Jones, one of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit, joined "Fox & Friends First" to discuss his concerns surrounding the plan. 

"The information that I spoke about was based on factual data that suggests there is an adverse impact to mass… immigration on Black communities," Jones told Ashley Strohmier Tuesday. "However, I was speaking specifically about my our residents there near the South Shore High School who had a concern based on a lack of transparency by the city in terms of their decision-making process to put housed migrants in the school."

These whiners REALLY can't take a joke, especially when THEY are the joke.

1. Chicago is a SANCTUARY CITY. That means it PROMISES HOMES and support for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

2. Darnell Jones refers to this as mass immigration. I gotta laugh my ass off at that, because THOSE ANIMALS CROSSING THE RIO GRANDE TO VIOLATE OUR BORDERS ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS.

3. If ILLEGAL ALIENS are such an inconvenience to Chicago's enlightened and ENTITLED black community, what about the black communities along the BORDER where those animals swam ashore looking for handouts and Democrat voter registration?

This action in the  part of Abbott and DeSantis is GENIUS. Make the Left wing as$$$ holes wallow in $hit until they are ready to admit that winning elections using illegal aliens is not worth bringing those animals to their home communities.

• Like 1

I love it. The LAST legally elected President Trump had it right. Wanna apply for asylum? Submit your paperwork and stay in Mexico until your case comes up. That was a sight better than the OBAMA CAGES that house CHILDREN.

Unelected  PedoJoe rescinded the STAY IN MEXICO rule? Why? Because he's stupid and his handlers told him to do that.

Why would they want it? MORE DEMOCRAT VOTERS.

Well, those animals will become Democrat voters in BLUE STATES, as Governor Abbott is shipping their criminal asses to places like New York and Chicago.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

Not sure what them being black has to do with anything, but ok.

Marginalized group that demands special considerations due to their marginalization refusing to give special consideration to a different marginalized group.

Pretty self evident.  And yeah - it's a little funny :)  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Marginalized group that demands special considerations due to their marginalization refusing to give special consideration to a different marginalized group.

Pretty self evident.  And yeah - it's a little funny :)  

It's down right tragically hilarious. 

11 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Not sure what them being black has to do with anything, but ok.

I don't know either. But they apparently believe it's relevant. They are the ones speaking out. And they are the ones using their color and referring to the victim as the black community.