ANOTHER armed elderly Floridian defends her home with deadly force.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

It's factual unlike the garbage you just make up. You are just an ignorant Florida boy. 

You have give ZERO links to prove anything. And we all know Canada's school system is way inferior to the American system, CANADA CREEP.

Here's a hint: Find ONE FCKING STATE. Find the REDDEST, most CONSTITUTIONAL state in America. Look up its state statutes and see if there are any provisions for shipping guns illegally across the Canadian border.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES/

Or if you're stupid enough to accuse the United States itself of shipping illegal firearms (oh, and you might want to look up Canadian law concerning legal firearms ( https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/)  then research the US Code for OUR gun laws (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text )

Do your homework. Look up the laws. Then PROVE that any US state government of the US government itself is engaged in illegally shipping firearms to the country where men are men and female elk are nervous.

I think you'll probably just sit there stupidly with your finger up your nose before you realize that your laptop has shorted out because you drooled all over the keyboard.

Either way, CANADA CRETIN, you have lost this argument.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The Toronto and Miami metropolitan areas have almost identical populations. In 2021 Miami had 249 homicides, Toronto had 117.

Let's see some links. PROVE IT.

So far, we just have your opinion. And it's starting to look like that's all we're going to get out of you.

First PROVE the populations of Toronto and Miami are almost identical. (KInda difficult when you realize that Miami's population varies from season to season.

Then PROVE the number of murders are so far off. (I might buy into that since there are certain months of the year when Toronto would have ZERO muggings because the average scumbag there would freeze to death.)

Then PROVE that the difference is ONLY because of gun laws in each city. (Not the country, but the city.)

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Let's see some links. PROVE IT.

So far, we just have your opinion. And it's starting to look like that's all we're going to get out of you.

First PROVE the populations of Toronto and Miami are almost identical. (KInda difficult when you realize that Miami's population varies from season to season.

Then PROVE the number of murders are so far off. (I might buy into that since there are certain months of the year when Toronto would have ZERO muggings because the average scumbag there would freeze to death.)

Then PROVE that the difference is ONLY because of gun laws in each city. (Not the country, but the city.)

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/miami-dade-murder-rate-dropped-in-2021-by-nearly-15/2659716/https://www.statista.com/statistics/1317670/homicide-toronto-canada/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_ratehttps://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-violence-by-country

https://www.thetrace.org/2021/10/why-more-shootings-in-america-gun-violence-data-research/

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well, they are links. Of course, they are inaccurate left wing biased links. So they have the credibility of NO links. "The Trace?" Seriously?

If the links came from law enforcement sources like the FBI, or even ONE OR TWO local sheriff's departments, there might be a hint of credibility. But a left wing gun grabber source?

Kinda like looking up the Democrat Party's Ku Klux Klan for documentation of racism and affirmative action, huh?

What's next? THE VIEW?

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

Well, they are links. Of course, they are inaccurate left wing biased links. So they have the credibility of NO links. "The Trace?" Seriously?

If the links came from law enforcement sources like the FBI, or even ONE OR TWO local sheriff's departments, there might be a hint of credibility. But a left wing gun grabber source?

Kinda like looking up the Democrat Party's Ku Klux Klan for documentation of racism and affirmative action, huh?

What's next? THE VIEW?

I knew I was wasting my time. You are determined to remain ignorant, so be it. 

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

I knew I was wasting my time. You are determined to remain ignorant, so be it. 

Ignorant is someone who vomits biased, lying left wing rags and trying to pass them off as legitimate.

I told you where the truth is. When you decide to  post RELIABLE links, I'll give them a look. Right now, your bullshit is about as reliable as THE VIEW.

7 hours ago, reason10 said:

Ignorant is someone who vomits biased, lying left wing rags and trying to pass them off as legitimate.

I told you where the truth is. When you decide to  post RELIABLE links, I'll give them a look. Right now, your bullshit is about as reliable as THE VIEW.

Doesn’t matter what I link, if it doesn’t your narrative you will claim it is unreliable. You are a waste of time Florida Boy.

Keep that ignorance flag flying high and have a nice day.

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Doesn’t matter what I link, if it doesn’t your narrative you will claim it is unreliable. You are a waste of time Florida Boy.

Keep that ignorance flag flying high and have a nice day.

Thank you for admitting you are a LIAR.

(Doesn't matter what I link.)

We agree. When you link left wing LIES, the link doesn't matter.

Maybe you should try for facts, CANADA CREEP.

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Temper, Temper

True. You goose steppers aren't worth it.

There are some conservatives who are still steaming over the Biden theft of the presidency, not to mention the DAMAGE that racist pedophile has done to our economy. I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch FoxNews on TV any more. I'll got to the website every couple of days for the facts, but the rest of the time politics is out of my life.

Sometimes I come here just to remind myself of how STUPID the left can be. But for most of the time, I enjoy  Florida's beautiful weather, expanding economy and superior public schools.

• Haha 1

On 2/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-florida-woman-shoots-armed-intruder-dead-3-am-decisive-action-stopped-threat

Elderly Florida woman shoots armed intruder dead at 3 am: 'Decisive action stopped the threat'

An armed intruder in Florida is dead after barging into a home this week and being shot by an elderly woman who was armed herself.

In a Facebook post, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that 64-year-old Reginald Best of Interlachen, Florida was killed after he stormed into the home of a 67-year-old woman at gunpoint early Wednesday morning.

The woman said that she heard the door handle of her home shaking at around 3 a.m. and thought it was her husband coming home from work so she got up and opened the door. At that point, authorities say Best barged in with a gun in hand.

"The woman who was armed with a firearm told Best to leave the residence multiple times," police said. 

"The woman told deputies Best raised up both arms and she saw he had a firearm in his hand. Fearing for her life, she shot Best one time. After the shooting she called 911."

Best was found by police on the floor bleeding from a single gunshot wound and taken to the hospital, where he later died. 

Police say they had received "several erratic calls" from Best and another female at a nearby residence on Silver Lake Drive leading up to the shooting.

Putnam County is in the northwest section of Florida, just below Flagler County (home of Jacksonville).

Probably nobody cares if one old person shoots and kills another. In this instance, it worked out. The old animal who was ARMED and appeared to be threatening the 67 year old woman is now room temperature.

Justice is served.

This is beautiful. I love it when the fairer sex exercises their 2nd Amendment rights! :)

On 2/17/2023 at 1:30 PM, bcsapper said:

I love the way she grabs a gun to go let her husband in.  Who doesn't know how to open the door.

People in Florida, eh?  Bright sparks!

Crime loving diaper dopers WOULD love that. Any chance you can ignore the assailant and cheap shot the victim is well and good in your book. ;)

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Crime loving diaper dopers WOULD love that. Any chance you can ignore the assailant and cheap shot the victim is well and good in your book. ;)

Aww, bless.  Are you a bright spark too? 

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

So you would have preferred that elderly woman be shot and killed?

Absolutely not. I fully support anyone's right to shoot anyone who enters their house for nefarious purposes.  I've said as much in one of your other threads on killing people.

I was just remarking on the kind of people Floridians are, or maybe the kind of sh!thole Florida must be.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Absolutely not. I fully support anyone's right to shoot anyone who enters their house for nefarious purposes.  I've said as much in one of your other threads on killing people.

I was just remarking on the kind of people Floridians are, or maybe the kind of sh!thole Florida must be.

Florida is one of the safest states in America. It's just not very safe for scumbag criminals who would prey on the innocent.

I create threads not just on killing people but on INNOCENT gun owners defending their LIVES with deadly force and making the decision that THEY would not be the ones who die. You apparently think the innocent gun owner should be disarmed by the state and left to die.

You obviously have no problem with BABIES being killed. I at least decide that a criminal threatening one's life deserves to die in SELF DEFENSE. It's kinda guaranteed by the United STates Constitution.

For a shithole, Florida has the best economy in the country. People from all over are moving here.

Are tourists flocking to YOUR overtaxed, cost-of-living-high-as-hell goose stepping blue state?

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

This is beautiful. I love it when the fairer sex exercises their 2nd Amendment rights! :)

God made Man, but Sam Colt made all men equal.

(Even the fairer sex.)

And you're right. It's beautiful when a woman improves the gene pool by taking out the trash, especially when the trash is trying to kill her. It's a powerful message sent to scumbags everywhere. Don't try that shit in Florida.

• Like 1