Hunter Biden goes after Trumpsters over theft of his data from laptop

12 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Actually the computer repair shop owner  delivered the laptop directly into the hands of Rudy Giuliani.

That's kind of a misleading statement. The owner of the shop first tried to contact the owner to come and pick up the laptop. The shop owner was apparently not even 100% certain that it was Hunter that dropped off the laptop. He was not able to successfully reach the owner for a period exceeding 3 months. Now that laptop is considered to be abandoned by the owner and becomes the property of the repair shop owner.

According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

Hunter Biden served defamation lawsuit days before his lawyer called for criminal probes (nypost.com)

According to this link, the FBI had a forensic copy of the laptop well before Giuliani had it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

We KNOW Giuliani was collaborating with Russian agents in Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe so it's not much of a stretch for Giuliani to have the Russian agents (Internet Research Agency, indicted by Mueller) tamper with the laptop.

Digging up dirt on political opponents is a tactic used by both Democrats and Republicans.

Fabricating dirt on a political opponent is different. Are you suggesting that what Giuliani may have done is the Republican equivalent of the Steele dossier? It's all totally false? Consider the personal history of the individual in question, Hunter Biden.

I just find it hard to dismiss what was found on the laptop given the true nature of the owner, Hunter Biden. His sordid lifestyle is pretty well known. He does have a long history of doing stupid things while under the influence of drugs.

Fact: Hunter does get huge sums of cash from foreign governments. Ukraine, China, Russia, Kazakhstan. There may be more that we don't know about. 

Fact: Hunter gets all this money for influence peddling. Be realistic, what else does this stoner have to offer besides access to the Big Guy?

Fact: Hunter has long had a serious problem with drug addiction. Not a reliable, competent person in any way.

25 minutes ago, ironstone said:

That's kind of a misleading statement. The owner of the shop first tried to contact the owner to come and pick up the laptop. The shop owner was apparently not even 100% certain that it was Hunter that dropped off the laptop. He was not able to successfully reach the owner for a period exceeding 3 months. Now that laptop is considered to be abandoned by the owner and becomes the property of the repair shop owner.

According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it. When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

Hunter Biden served defamation lawsuit days before his lawyer called for criminal probes (nypost.com)

According to this link, the FBI had a forensic copy of the laptop well before Giuliani had it.

I'm gunna concede the point. After closer examination, I've found this: "The independent analysis, by two cyber investigators from Minneapolis-based Computer Forensics Services, found no evidence that the user data had been modified, fabricated or tampered with. Nor did it find any new files originating after April 2019, when store records indicate Biden dropped it off for repair". 

Well done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More assumptions and speculations that you see as gospel..... Do you know why you do it?.... It's because your a profoundly stupid person.

I hear a climate change tsunami is coming. Quick! To the Covid safety basement! Oh, wait....

Edited by Deluge

59 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I hear a climate change tsunami is coming.  

The climate is changing. The only question is whether or not man is responsible. F__king parrot.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Quick! To the Covid safety basement! Oh, wait....

The way all y'all MAGA dimwits obsess out on "basements". ......It's really creepy.

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The climate is changing. The only question is whether or not man is responsible. F__king parrot.

The way all y'all MAGA dimwits obsess out on "basements". ......It's really creepy.

Then shouldn't you perverts already be living on higher ground? Why are there still so many lefties hanging around at sea level? 

There's nothing creepy about basements themselves, it's what the Left does with them that makes them SEEM creepy. Hell, your diapered lunatic choice for president spent most, if not all, of his presidential campaign in his basement. What is it with you crazies and basements? Is it their proximity to hell that makes them so sexy? 

Edited by Deluge

34 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then shouldn't you perverts already be living on higher ground? Why are there still so many lefties hanging around at sea level? 

There's nothing creepy about basements themselves, it's what the Left does with them that makes them SEEM creepy. Hell, your diapered lunatic choice for president spent most, if not all, of his presidential campaign in his basement. What is it with you crazies and basements? Is it their proximity to hell that makes them so sexy? 

You must have bumped you head, poor dear.

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are nothing but a feckless buffoon parrot trying to pawn your gossip off as gospel. 

Tell your fellow woketards to move inland. You don't want them getting swallowed up in the climate change tsunami, do you? 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Don't you want to help your pals on the coastal areas? Or do you admit that climate change isn't a real threat? 

Empirical evidence of the real World dangers of climate change abound. That you think it's a leftist ruse is both comical and disturbing. You are a major f__king Id iot. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2210525119&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi47enVuoH9AhWILUQIHaqWCgwQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3oYYxfN6WQaNbqrUXq-amB

17 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Empirical evidence of the real World dangers of climate change abound. That you think it's a leftist ruse is both comical and disturbing. You are a major f__king Id iot. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2210525119&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi47enVuoH9AhWILUQIHaqWCgwQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3oYYxfN6WQaNbqrUXq-amB

Oh, I get that you believe this nonsense.

What I don't get is why so many coastal lefties are ignoring your source. Do they actually believe that crap, or do they think they still have plenty of time before the entire planet is wiped out by scary climate monsters? 

Edited by Deluge

29 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Oh, I get that you believe this nonsense.

What I don't get is why so many coastal lefties are ignoring your source. Do they actually believe that crap, or do they think they still have plenty of time before the entire planet is wiped out by scary climate monsters? 

?. So who should I believe... Empirical peer reviewed evidence from the World's Scientific community.... Or..... Some alt-right dimwit named deluge. You could not be more of a delusional joke.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

49 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

?. So who should I believe... Empirical peer reviewed evidence from the World's Scientific community.... Or..... Some alt-right dimwit named deluge. You could not be more of a delusional joke.

Why not believe your own eyes?

Can you explain why so many lefties are still living on the coast when death & destruction is on the horizon? 

Edited by Deluge

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Empirical evidence trumps your suppositions. You f__king halfwit.

Well don't get huffy with me, CrackWhore. I'm not the one running away from a simple question. 

Does any of that empirical evidence give you clowns any kind of timeframe as to when the sht hits the fan? It sounds like ya'll think we're in a state of emergency. 

Just now, Deluge said:

Well don't get huffy with me, CrackWhore. I'm not the one running away from a simple question. 

Does any of that empirical evidence give you clowns any kind of timeframe as to when the sht hits the fan? It sounds like ya'll think we're in a state of emergency. 

Empirical evidence trumps your suppositions. You f__king halfwit.