Hunter Biden goes after Trumpsters over theft of his data from laptop

51 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As I expected. 

Barb...you're full of it. You are not interested in truth or facts. You're interested in Libbie domination at any cost.

Even by lying and cheating.

Learn to distinguish between gossip and facts. Unless you're too much of a halfwit...... What am I saying... Your definitely and defiantly an unmistakable halfwit.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Learn to distinguish between gossip and facts. Unless you're too much of a halfwit...... What am I saying... Your definitely and defiantly an unmistakable halfwit.

Its not gossip, Barbie-Baby. The plain fact is, had those 40 old fcks not declared the laptop "Russian Disinformation" and had the FBI, DOJ and other agencies, who were by then regulars at the meeting tables with all the MSM outlets, not told the MSM to squash this story, the results of that election would have been different. Thus...Barbie-Baby...the election was tainted. Fudged. What a lawyer would call...fraudulent.

Should the SCOTUS have heard the cases? I think yes. Especially now. But I believe they said something like, they didn't want to and would not decide the outcome of a presidential election. Meh...go figure.

None of that disputes the facts, as we know them to be today. Had the public known about the laptop when it was first exposed by the NY Post and followed the story instead of ignoring it and calling it fake...which was a blatant lie and we know that to be true as well today...it is extremely doubtful that Ol' Mindless would be POTUS right now.

And all this DOES indeed prove that that election was...in a word...fraudulent.

Edited by Nationalist

15 hours ago, Deluge said:

I revealed the truth. You should try it some time. ;)

Have you ever heard of tax felonies? I doubt you have, but you may want to educate yourself, anyways. 

Of course I've HEARD of tax felonies. And KNOW that they are rare, esp when LIKE HUNTER, the debts are acknowledged and PAID.

You do know he paid his delinquent taxes, don't you? LMAO

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Federal Investigation Goes On

Edited by robosmith

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its not gossip, Barbie-Baby. The plain fact is, had those 40 old fcks not declared the laptop "Russian Disinformation" and had the FBI, DOJ and other agencies, who were by then regulars at the meeting tables with all the MSM outlets, not told the MSM to squash this story, the results of that election would have been different. Thus...Barbie-Baby...the election was tainted. Fudged. What a lawyer would call...fraudulent.

Should the SCOTUS have heard the cases? I think yes. Especially now. But I believe they said something like, they didn't want to and would not decide the outcome of a presidential election. Meh...go figure.

None of that disputes the facts, as we know them to be today. Had the public known about the laptop when it was first exposed by the NY Post and followed the story instead of ignoring it and calling it fake...which was a blatant lie and we know that to be true as well today...it is extremely doubtful that Ol' Mindless would be POTUS right now.

And all this DOES indeed prove that that election was...in a word...fraudulent.

Come back when you've matured, intellectually, enough to be able to discern between gossip and reality. 

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Come back when you've matured, intellectually, enough to be able to discern between gossip and reality. 

LOL...

is evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. You present that, and I will jump on your bandwagon

I did that. And it just so happens that not only is the US Congress about to launch investigations into this mess, but there does happen to be a lawsuit as well.

Lawsuit seeks FBI records on censoring Post's Hunter Biden laptop stories (nypost.com)

See...in the end...the truth always comes out. A little late in this case. But it does always come back to bite the liar in the seat o' the pants...or miniskirt...

That's why your mom taught you not to lie. And ya know...she was right.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Show us YOUR PROOF that Russians DIDN'T TAMPER with the laptop while in Giuliani's possession. 

?... 

Adam Schiff, biggest LIAR in congress who's the mastermind behind all the looney left wing conspiracy theories, made it up. Enough said

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You can drag Kushner through the coals all you like. I could care less. This is about a sitting POTUS..."The Big Guy".

This is also a warning shot to Tweenkies. If you lie and cheat and use those lies and cheating to try to destroy a sitting POTUS because he hurt your precious feelings...be prepared to suffer the consequences...and then some.

You are ridiculously IGNORANT. And advocating what YOU BELIEVE was done to Trump also be done to Biden.

That also makes YOU a HUGE HYPOCRITE, too. 

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...

I did that. And it just so happens that not only is the US Congress about to launch investigations into this mess, but there does happen to be a lawsuit as well.

Lawsuit seeks FBI records on censoring Post's Hunter Biden laptop stories (nypost.com)

See...in the end...the truth always comes out. A little late in this case. But it does always come back to bite the liar in the seat o' the pants...or miniskirt...

That's why your mom taught you not to lie. And ya know...she was right.

Adam Schiff was the lead collusion truther but has faced no consequences for his LIES that his LOW IQ followers subscribed to

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

so if the law in the United States, the Supreme Court in the United Status and the status quo in the United States crowned Joe Biden as president, I should reject it because according to @Nationalist that is not reality? 

Reality is what you says? So all the legal institutions and the process which built America are nothing in front of Canadian, supporter of Trump? 

Some posters here, like Trump, believe they are above the law. Except the "law" of whatever they can get away with. ?

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Oh sure, your side is occasionally right about some things, but it's either by accident or as part of a greater wrong. 

Nobody likes the Left, Crakwhore; you really should consider switching teams. ;)

Of course you are LYING. The question is whether you have ANY understanding of how ILLOGICAL what you say is.

Let's try this logic: IF "nobody likes the left," "the left" would never get elected.

Does that help you understand how YOUR CLAIMS are PATENTLY ILLOGICAL and FALSE?

Now let's hear another LIE about MASSIVE voter fraud, instead of the truth that Biden got 7 MILLION more votes than Trump.

Your desperation is PATHETIC.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Of course you are LYING. The question is whether you have ANY understanding of how ILLOGICAL what you say is.

Let's try this logic: IF "nobody likes the left," "the left" would never get elected.

Does that help you understand how YOUR CLAIMS are PATENTLY ILLOGICAL and FALSE?

Now let's hear another LIE about MASSIVE voter fraud, instead of the truth that Biden got 7 MILLION more votes than Trump.

Your desperation is PATHETIC.

@West

See?

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I do believe that election was...fraudulent. The evidence is plentiful but the coup de grass is Hunter's laptop being buried by the MSM and the FBI, right before the election. These are facts that cannot be denied. The only way to get around that, is for the courts to refuse to hear the cases. Which happened.

I don't have a lot of trust left for these institutions, as they've been caught lying way to many times. You do insist on believing them and that is the crux of our disagreement. You're satisfied to believe whatever your told by a gang of media and governmental organizations that we already know for a fact, were and still are, working in close conjunction with each other.

Instead you "trust" a story that YOU CREATED in you head. That is INSANE. LMAO

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I did that.  

No you did not you f__,king halfwit.... You speculated that the news of hunters laptop would of secured the election for Donald. .... And here's the kicker... You so f__king stupid that you can't discern between speculation and viable evidence. If, as you say, this whirlwind news about hunter is so viable, why hasn't it been presented in court as such?..... It's because it's speculation... Not viable evidence of fraud. You are just too stupid to know the difference.