OpenAI & ChatGPT

Anyone else tried this?

Why is Alberta not an independent country?

Answer: "Alberta is not an independent country because it is a province of Canada. Canada is a country located in North America and is made up of ten provinces and three territories. Alberta is one of the ten provinces of Canada and is located in western Canada. It has its own government and legislature, but it is not an independent country. It is a part of the larger country of Canada and shares its political and economic systems." 

Why is Quebec not a sovereign state?

Answer: "Quebec is a province within Canada and is not a sovereign state. It is one of ten provinces and three territories that make up the country of Canada. While Quebec has a distinct culture and a French-speaking majority, it is not an independent country. It is a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as the head of state and is governed within the framework of the Canadian federal system."

Question: Explain the difference between absolute and comparative advantage. Give an example.

Answer: Absolute advantage refers to the ability of a country, individual, or company to produce a good or service more efficiently than any other producer. For example, if a country has a more efficient production process for manufacturing a particular type of car, it has an absolute advantage in the production of that car.

Comparative advantage refers to the ability of a country, individual, or company to produce a good or service at a lower opportunity cost than any other producer. In other words, it is the ability to produce a good or service at a lower relative cost compared to other producers.

Here is an example of comparative advantage:

Country A is able to produce cars and computers more efficiently than Country B. However, Country B is able to produce computers more efficiently than Country A. In this case, Country A has an absolute advantage in the production of both cars and computers, but Country B has a comparative advantage in the production of computers. This means that it would be more efficient for Country A to specialize in the production of cars and for Country B to specialize in the production of computers, because this would allow both countries to benefit from their respective comparative advantages and trade with each other.

In summary, absolute advantage refers to the ability to produce a good or service more efficiently, while comparative advantage refers to the ability to produce a good or service at a lower opportunity cost compared to other producers.

Edited by August1991

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Does the AI have lawyers? 

Lawsuit coming from Parti Québécois ?

Lawsuit? Lawyers?

Every desperate late-night student has found kryptonite, the holy grail.

=====

Sorry to be political but this is the equivalent of the US Democrats learning that voting does not have to occur on ONE SINGLE DAY.

Get out the vote? We have time....

Edited by August1991

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Man some of you focus only on the negatives. 

• As a hobby, recently, a friend of mine built 2 semi-professionals blogs in 30 minutes x 2 using WordPress and used the Artificial Intelligence to type him the goal of the website, a refund policy, online store tips, used the AI to give him coding tips even went as far into providing marketing tips and what dimension each banner should be for each social media. 
  • The 2 blogs were gifted to his wife and wife's dad for their own hobbies to write and add pictures. 
  • He used this technology and in 1 hour they managed to deliver a fast service. 
  • Why can't people just focus on the progress and the innovation that can all this brings instead of listening to fear mongering? What benefit does fear mongering has, is not like they will listen to you and change the code now. ?

In this video the author tried asking Chat GPT to write a poem about Donald Trump. It answers,

"It is not in my capacity to have feelings or opinions on any specific person".

But Chat GPT was able to write a glowing poem about Joe Biden.

Next challenge, write a blog post about why Donald Trump is not a racist. Chat GPT can't/won't do it.

Write a blog post about why Joe Biden is not a racist. Chat GPT once again comes up with a wonderful piece about how Joe Biden is not a racist.

And it goes on with more examples.

Do you not see a trend with Chat GPT?

I'm pointing out a huge bias that is deliberately built into the system to benefit one side and that makes you upset?

Yes, the tech behind it must be pretty impressive, but it's still limited somewhat by the inherent biases of it's creators.

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I'll do some test questions when I am running this website in the next couple of days, will look at it or maybe I won't look at it. 

I rather build a blog too for my accounting yearly person, maybe she will smile at me for once. Always bad news with taxes ?

I think if you're only interested in writing about things things that have nothing to do with being favorable to conservative politics, or things that do not go against the woke agenda, then Chat GPT will be just fine.?