Jump to content

She had no right to defend her Miami home


Recommended Posts

On 1/1/2023 at 5:34 PM, herbie said:

Says someone who can't tell a burglar from a rapist?

Seek help, sociopath.

I'm pretty liberal, and I have no problem with people shooting someone in the act of a home invasion. They've invaded the place you should have every right to feel safe and you have no idea what they are there to do to you in that moment, only that it's some kind of harm. The criminal forfeits their right to safety in that scenario.

The "stand your ground" laws are complete bullshit but the castle doctrine is fair.

 

 

Edited by Hodad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/2/2023 at 6:16 PM, herbie said:

Speak to the argument, not the straw man.

The post has nothing to do with rape or defending your daughter, it was about shooting a robber. That crap was brought in because he couldn't defend his argument so he tried to make it about something else.
Sadly something that happens in almost every thread on this forum..

Hey, schee it for brains. It was a WOMAN in Miami who was the victim of a break in. Did she have time to ask that animal if he was just looking for money to buy school books with or was he going to rape and kill her?

ARE YOU REALLY THIS EFFING STUPID?

As far as bringing up stupid schitt in every thread, you're the king.

The animal tried to break into a home at night. The animal DESERVED TO DIE. 

And here in Florida, if you try to break into a home and the home owners are armed, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO GET SHOT AND YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE.

So get a fcking JOB and earn your money that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

I'm pretty liberal, and I have no problem with people shooting someone in the act of a home invasion. They've invaded the place your should have every right to feel safe and you have no idea what they are there to do to you in that moment, only that it's some kind of harm. The criminal forfeits their right to safety in that scenario.

The "stand your ground" laws are complete bullshit but the castle doctrine is fair.

 

 

Stand Your Ground means there is no legal requirement to retreat before CONSTITUTIONALLY defending yourself with deadly force.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:
Two fifths of all victims (41%) were assaulted by an acquaintance, 10% by a friend, 28% by a family member, and the remaining 20% were victimized by a stranger.Aug 17, 2022
 

3. Statistics on Sexual Assault (cont'd) - Bill C-46: Records ...

 
As I said, most rapes are not perpetrated by strangers. 

Irrelevant. The Miami woman was in fear for her life. She had every right to take that animal OUT.

Shove your bulls chit statistics up your ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2022 at 4:21 PM, herbie said:

What does murdering a robber have to do with protecting children? The state doesn't execute thieves, but you have a right to?

Nobody was executed. An animal put a private home owner in fear of her life. She CONSTITUTIONALLY defended her life with deadly force.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, bcsapper said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/no-charges-for-home-invasion-stabbing-death-in-latest-test-of-self-defence-law

No charges laid in this one.  Seems reasonable to me.

Of course, one never knows what really happened.

Here is what happened: Some animal tried to break into someone's house. That someone was in fear for her life. She defended her life and her property. And there's one less animal preying on humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, herbie said:

If the Crown felt no charges were necessary, seems reasonable to me too. There's details we don't know, but they do.
And you're not a sociopath daydreaming and hoping to be able to "empty a full clip" into a burglar or stupid enough to think that would be self defence and you could walk away from shooting someone multiple times.

Here's the deal, CLINT EASTWOOD. People kill with one shot in the movies. In the real world, private citizens miss all the time. In home self defense, you aim for center mass and you continue to fire until the threat is put down.

There are instances where an animal on crystal meth or PCP will continue to come at you even with two or three slugs in his chest. I know some Pasco County deputy sheriff's who emptied clips into the chest of such animals and had to pistol whip them when the ammo ran out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, herbie said:

So you walk in and someone's stealing your TV, run down to the rec room, unlock your gun cabinet, remover the trigger lock, run over to the ammo, load the gun and run back and shoot the guy 7 times.

Or you might be one of those real smart guys that keeps a loaded gun in the house and handy. It's just too hard to use your fists or hit them with a chair or hockey stick...

There's this tiny legal difference between people and property. Shooting someone stealing your silverware is not self defence.

What if the guy stealing the set put it down and pulled out a gun and shot and killed you?

Just SHUT THE PLUCK UP. You're defending a home invader.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

And you had better be able to show there was an imminent threat to your life. Lethal force against theft is probably illegal.

This is why I never keep a loaded gun in my home.

An animal breaking into a home at night IS AN IMMINENT THREAT.

If you don't think so, if you're so fcking compassionate, put a sign on your door saying your house is a gun free zone. Invite the animals into your home and see how long you live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Here it is illegal. Which I think is asinine. Think of it.

A criminal...a person used to the violence of a criminal life...breaks into your family home. You don't know what the criminal wants but you are scared for yourself and your family. You have a hunting rifle.

What do you do?

You put the animal down. If that animal has a family, you sue the family for attempted wrongful death. You make all kinds of noise about how YOU were the victim, not the animal.

Bottom line, putting an animal down saves lives of his future victims.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Here is what happened: Some animal tried to break into someone's house. That someone was in fear for her life. She defended her life and her property. And there's one less animal preying on humanity.

Ah, you must be the sociopath herbie was talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Ah, you must be the sociopath herbie was talking about.

Herbie is an uneducated ignoramus who probably cannot count past 20

A Sociopath is defined as someone who has absolutely ZERO empathy for anyone else in the world and zero conscience.

That can't be me, because sometimes I get a tinge of guilt for routinely humiliating these ignorant, brain free Woke goose steppers here.

Instead of listening to the CHILDREN try to argue against my by character assassination behind my back, here's an original idea. Look at our individual arguments and judge them by the actual content of their information, rather than what insults the cretins level at me, and how I put them in their place with better insults.

Mainstream conservatives clearly are the intellectual superiors at this forum, although Florida kindergarteners could easily show up the liberals in the intelligence field as well. Just judge our arguments and decide which one you agree with. If you have any brains at all, you might actually enjoy the level of debate with the conservatives here, the ONLY educated folk at this forum.

Edited by reason10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, boys and girls. Different scenario:


The SAME animal breaks into a Miami home. But instead of a harmless and helpless old lady, this house is occupied by two or three heavily armed illegal alien MS13 MEMBERS.

They proceed to not only stab this animal to death, they seek out his family and murder each and every one of them as a lesson to all, finding his youngest sister and gang raping her repeatedly before cutting her up and throwing her remains in the Biscayne Bay.

The liberals here would say that MS13 was justified in doing that because of Trump's unfair immigration laws, which forced those poor boys to have to hide in the shadows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at the stream of hate filled vomit the ignoramus responds with thinking he's defending his position.
YOU don't have a legal right to defend your property with lethal force, if your Constitution says so, that proves it's f***ed. That you think you should have that right means you are too.
If you're attacked you DO but only if you think your life is actually being threatened - you can't shoot someone multiple times because they booted you in the ass. Or shoot them in the back when they're running away cuz you scared them off.

Unfortunately you're someone who only thinks in monochrome. Try watching Law & Order instead of Yellowstone for your legal education.

But you win an award for trying to replace your straw man argument with a f***ing straw gang one....

Edited by herbie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2023 at 10:21 AM, bcsapper said:

Ah, you must be the sociopath herbie was talking about.

Herbie is an imbecile who loses arguments right and left here. He doesn't even know the meaning of the word "sociopath."

You're now taking talking points from an ignoramus who gets all his news from THE VIEW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2023 at 4:20 PM, herbie said:

Look at the stream of hate filled vomit the ignoramus responds with thinking he's defending his position.
YOU don't have a legal right to defend your property with lethal force, if your Constitution says so, that proves it's f***ed. That you think you should have that right means you are too.
If you're attacked you DO but only if you think your life is actually being threatened - you can't shoot someone multiple times because they booted you in the ass. Or shoot them in the back when they're running away cuz you scared them off.

Unfortunately you're someone who only thinks in monochrome. Try watching Law & Order instead of Yellowstone for your legal education.

But you win an award for trying to replace your straw man argument with a f***ing straw gang one....

Actually, I attended a UNIVERSITY where I got my legal education. Only got as far as an Associates degree in Paralegal Studies, before I realized that most lawyers were ass holes I wouldn't want to work for. I switched my major to Business Administration and graduated Magna Cum Laude a few years later.

Law and Order is not a law class. No one ever said Yellowstone was EVER intended to teach anyone the law. Yellowstone is a combination of Bonanza and The Godfather.

Some REAL moe rons are trying to suggest Yellowstone is actually an anti Woke series. (Shows how STUPID some people are.)

If you REALLY think you don't have the right to defend your property with lethal force, then take off the locks on your home and put a sign on the front that says GUN FREE ZONE. Let the animals come in, take your stuff, kill your children, rape your wife and maybe put a bullet in your head just because you looked at them wrong. 

Meanwhile, in the INTELLIGENT part of the world (a lot of folks call this the United States Of America) certain animals have to fear for their lives if they break into certain homes. In some states with lax gun laws, those animals know better than to try that, or try car jacking or even simple street muggings, especially with easy open carry laws.

But by all means, be a retard. Invite the animals to come rob you. They need SOMEONE stupid enough to be unarmed and advertise it to the world.

Edited by reason10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Herbie is an imbecile who loses arguments right and left here. He doesn't even know the meaning of the word "sociopath."

You're now taking talking points from an ignoramus who gets all his news from THE VIEW.

Just too much coffee, then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Just too much coffee, then?

I don't really drink coffee. I DO have a superior education (which around here isn't that hard to do) and I put Woke goose steppers in their place. And winning arguments is not a sign of a sociopath.

This ignorant imbecile doesn't even know the meaning of the word Sociopath. It's just something he/she/it pulled out of his/here/its ass to throw out while losing an argument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I don't really drink coffee. I DO have a superior education (which around here isn't that hard to do) and I put Woke goose steppers in their place. And winning arguments is not a sign of a sociopath.

This ignorant imbecile doesn't even know the meaning of the word Sociopath. It's just something he/she/it pulled out of his/here/its ass to throw out while losing an argument.

You don't appear to have a superior education.  You fell for the Big Lie, which is an indication of a serious lack of critical thinking and a tendency towards cultism.  Not indicative of an education of any kind really.

That said, I don't know you at all, and first impressions can be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

You don't appear to have a superior education.  You fell for the Big Lie, which is an indication of a serious lack of critical thinking and a tendency towards cultism.  Not indicative of an education of any kind really.

That said, I don't know you at all, and first impressions can be wrong.

 I didn't fall for the big lie. Only a few criminals who sent in multiple ballots and the 2000 MULES who illegally swayed an election fell for the big lie.

Only uneducated cretins somehow believe a senile racist pedophile somehow got more LEGAL votes that Trump, (the best president of the 21st Century.)

You're the koolaid drinker believing all the LIES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, reason10 said:

 I didn't fall for the big lie. Only a few criminals who sent in multiple ballots and the 2000 MULES who illegally swayed an election fell for the big lie.

Only uneducated cretins somehow believe a senile racist pedophile somehow got more LEGAL votes that Trump, (the best president of the 21st Century.)

You're the koolaid drinker believing all the LIES.

2000 mules!  That's hilarious.

Send me all your money and you can have the Port Mann bridge.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,770
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Akalupenn
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...