Unelected Joe claims he created 1 milion jobs

Actual number 10,500

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-claimed-he-created-1-million-jobs-actual-number-10500/

Biden Claimed He Created 1 Million Jobs. Actual Number, 10,500

Come on, man. What's a little rounding error between friends?

I will say this: His incredibly stupid electric car mandate will DEFINITELY create a few million jobs, on the other side of the world.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/press-release/2016/09/electric-cars-running-on-child-labour/

228094_drc_artisanal_cobalt_mining_-2-14

And you wonder why everyone says Unelected Joe is the worst and most unpopular president in American history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tucker has a good take on this one.

He ties it into the Biden claim there was no recession and dares to notice this is another one that could have influenced the midterm elections. So if the Bureau of Labor Statistics knew they were lying that's election interference.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 2:16 AM, Infidel Dog said:

He ties it into the Biden claim there was no recession and dares to notice this is another one that could have influenced the midterm elections. So if the Bureau of Labor Statistics knew they were lying that's election interference.

EXACTLY! The facts don’t fit your narrative, so make up a conspiracy. 

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

What on earth are you talking about, R&R? What facts don't fit the narrative?

The fact is that the US Department of Labor publishes unemployment statistics. 

The other fact is that the extremely low unemployment under Biden doesn’t fit your narrative. 

The third fact is that whenever you and your ilk encounter a fact that doesn’t fit your narrative, you create a conspiracy theory.  

https://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

Edited by Rebound

On 12/20/2022 at 11:16 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Seems you AND Tucker don't understand the OFFICIAL definition of "recession" is much more complicated than the commonly accepted SHORTHAND of 2 consecutive quarterly negative GDP numbers.

And that one of those factors was that the 3rd consecutive quarterly GDP number was POSITIVE.

Economics is HARD, even for PROFESSIONALS, so no one can blame YOU and Tucker for not understanding it.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Seems you AND Tucker don't understand the OFFICIAL definition of "recession"

If by "OFFICIAL" you mean pulled out the progressive butthole then I guess you're right.

Tucker's point was that because the supposed redeeming factors of the new prog definition of recession was the employment of a million new workers countered the traditional definition even that became a lie when it was shown they were lying about the million new jobs. You can't lie your way into your new definitions and expect to be taken seriously

You obviously didn't watch the video you're critiquing so you didn't know that. See that's the problem with critiquing information when you don't actually know what it is. You wind up looking ridiculous.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

If by "OFFICIAL" you mean pulled out the progressive butthole then I guess you're right.

Tucker's point was that because the supposed redeeming factors of the new prog definition of recession was the employment of a million new workers countered the traditional definition even that became a lie when it was shown they were lying about the million new jobs. You can't lie your way into your new definitions and expect to be taken seriously

You obviously didn't watch the video you're critiquing so you didn't know that. See that's the problem with critiquing information when you don't actually know what it is. You wind up looking ridiculous.

Tucker’s “point” is always the same: “I swore under oath that I lie on my show, and it’s purpose is to make up lies to convince gullible people that Democrats are bad.”

If Biden supports Ukraine, it’s bad. If Biden doesn’t support Ukraine, it’s bad. Unemployment is low, so that’s bad. On and on. 

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The NBER determines recessions and they HAVE NOT declared one this year. The ridiculous looking one is YOU cause all you got is a youtube.

How Do Economists Determine Whether the Economy Is in a Recession?

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Business Cycle Dating Committee—the official recession scorekeeper—defines a recession as “a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and that lasts more than a few months.” The variables the committee typically tracks include real personal income minus government transfers, employment, various forms of real consumer spending, and industrial production. Notably, there are no fixed rules or thresholds that trigger a determination of decline, although the committee does note that in recent decades, they have given more weight to real personal income less transfers and payroll employment.

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Good heavens, you brought both Rs to attack this time. I must have really pissed you off.

I must have hit a truth the great god Prog will not tolerate being presented in public.

So if I understand correctly it's, "You noticed our new made up definition of recession doesn't work. Wahhhh...."

GDP is up. So, no recession. Merry Xmas. 

Wait… let’s put the Christ back in Christmas: Merry Christmas.  

Edited by Rebound