Narcissists tend to gravitate toward Trump

5 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Jeez! Boys and girls.

Some knucklehead does a Google Search using the words "Trump" and "Narcissist" and somehow it becomes a doctoral thesis?

Seriously?

I'll bet this HO has a whole shelf full of participation trophies.

I realize that Donald's supporters don't use "evidence" to support their moronic contentions. But those of us in the real World, cite proof of our claims. You should try it... Oh! But wait! There is no proof that supports your contentions. ?

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What's funny is now your denying empirical evidence. You do know what empirical evidence is, right?

Hun...nobody is disputing that Trump is narcissistic.

In essence...you've spent good money on Crack, and decided to go smoke it in a wind storm.

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I realize that Donald's supporters don't use "evidence" to support their moronic contentions. But those of us in the real World, cite proof of our claims. You should try it... Oh! But wait! There is no proof that supports your contentions. ?

All I've done here is present RELIABLE sources to back up my claims. My only problem is you people read at a third grade level, so the facts go over your melon heads.

Trump supporters work so you don't have to.

I am not retired. I still work so you can enjoy those food stamps. I just SOUND older because I'm smarter than you. Most of America is smarter than you.

• Haha 1

Just now, reason10 said:

All I've done here is present RELIABLE sources to back up my claims. My only problem is you people read at a third grade level, so the facts go over your melon heads.

Trump supporters work so you don't have to.

I am not retired. I still work so you can enjoy those food stamps. I just SOUND older because I'm smarter than you. Most of America is smarter than you.

What an incompetent troglodyte you are. Ask your nurse if you can get your meds early.

So now you think black folks are creepy? Let me ask, do you refuse to sit next to them in the dining room of your retirement home?

You're the one who called them creepy, not me. You called Trump supporters narcissist. So you call BLACK PEOPLE narcissist. Now you call them creepy.

I think they need to watch you closer when your in the computer room.

I OWN this computer room. Bought it with money left over after paying taxes for your food stamps.

Just now, reason10 said:

So now you think black folks are creepy? Let me ask, do you refuse to sit next to them in the dining room of your retirement home?

You're the one who called them creepy, not me. You called Trump supporters narcissist. So you call BLACK PEOPLE narcissist. Now you call them creepy.

I think they need to watch you closer when your in the computer room.

I OWN this computer room. Bought it with money left over after paying taxes for your food stamps.

Can you still wipe yourself? Or, do you have a favorite "wipe" nurse?

35 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm not saying you and yours can't get you little army of social scientists and the journals they control to flame anybody in anyway, peer reviewed or other.

I'm saying that pathetic bunch of faux experts weren't concerned with the term "narcissist" until after Obama was getting identified as one.

• Like 1