Narcissists tend to gravitate toward Trump

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nope, it's just that I CONSTANTLY hear that about Trump from PROFESSIONALS, but can't remember EVER hearing that about Obama except for a few times from POLITICAL character assassins.

Well this took me all of 10 seconds to find...here you go.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dr-sam-vaknin/

Feel better now?

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

How would YOU know about how "studies" are done. Pretty sure you just made ^this up, based on your proclivity for believing you "KNOW" things WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

Pl-ease...

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-beware-scientific-studiesmost-wrong.html

20 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I think what you meant to say is: just call anything that doesn't agree with your bias"fake"..... It's #1 in the Donald Trump playbook.

Ya a very challenged person with limited reasoning capabilities...might think that.

Its simple and includes a cool sound-byte.

This is one of the reasons...for about the last 10 or so years...the Libbies are constantly proven wrong about the conclusions they tend to jump to.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya a very challenged person with limited reasoning capabilities...might think that.

Its simple and includes a cool sound-byte.

Agreed.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thewrap.com/trump-cpac-speech/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjNqeyS7cn7AhUSLEQIHYNiDy4QtwJ6BAgBEAE&usg=AOvVaw3lHtm5iCaKHn7fyHp1gjUR

9 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

See what I mean? You keep equating everything to Trump, and I'll keep taking jabs back.

You can call that what you want but...its a lesson I even made sure my boys learned.

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

See what I mean? You keep equating everything to Trump, and I'll keep taking jabs back.

You can call that what you want but...its a lesson I even made sure my boys learned.

If your values are so aligned with Donald's, why get so upset when others point it out? Are you or are you not a trump supporter? 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I said, and I quote: "I think what you meant to say is: just call anything that doesn't agree with your bias"fake"..... It's #1 in the Donald Trump playbook."

To which you replied: Ya a very challenged person with limited reasoning capabilities...might think that.

all I did was support my contention with video evidence of donald saying exactly what I said he did. 

then you took offence.

it makes no logical sense my friend.

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I said, and I quote: "I think what you meant to say is: just call anything that doesn't agree with your bias"fake"..... It's #1 in the Donald Trump playbook."

To which you replied: Ya a very challenged person with limited reasoning capabilities...might think that.

all I did was support my contention with video evidence of donald saying exactly what I said he did. 

then you took offence.

it makes no logical sense my friend.

Of course I take offence. Your suggestion is, if it is the same ideas as Trump had...its stupid.

If we're really gonna discuss things in a civil manner, you need to drop the Trump crap. I know you hate the very image of the guy. Hell I hate the image of Li'l Justin. Yet how many times have you read me saying, 'Oh yer just like Pixie-Dust'? Probably none. Nobody's like Pixie-Dust Trudeau...and nobody's like The Donald.

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Of course I take offence. Your suggestion is, if it is the same ideas as Trump had...its stupid.

If you were more secure in those beliefs, you wouldn't take such offence when correlations are drawn. I'm saddened that you can't allow yourself to see that...  I'd like to remain civil, but if it means I have to stop pointing out the obvious, then that gonna be problematic.

I know you hate the very image of the guy. 

I don't "hate" anybody. And if I may  offer some advice, don't ever think you have the wherewithal to tell me what I think. Unless you have some supernatural ability that allows you to actually read others minds... 

Hell I hate the image of Li'l Justin. Yet how many times have you read me saying, 'Oh yer just like Pixie-Dust'? Probably none. 

Is the term " pixie dust Trudeau" a derogatory slur invented by right wing Canadians? Life's to short to spread so much hate my friend. 

...and nobody's like The Donald.

I disagree. People who act just like Donald are getting more and more prevalent. I don't mean to offend you, but I do not see that as a good thing.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you were more secure in those beliefs, you wouldn't take such offence when correlations are drawn. I'm saddened that you can't allow yourself to see that...  I'd like to remain civil, but if it means I have to stop pointing out the obvious, then that gonna be problematic.

I don't "hate" anybody. And if I may  offer some advice, don't ever think you have the wherewithal to tell me what I think. Unless you have some supernatural ability that allows you to actually read others minds... 

Is the term " pixie dust Trudeau" a derogatory slur invented by right wing Canadians? Life's to short to spread so much hate my friend. 

I disagree. People who act just like Donald are getting more and more prevalent. I don't mean to offend you, but I do not see that as a good thing.

I'm fine with my beliefs...hence I took the user name of Nationalist. BTW...why "CrakHoBarbie"?

You don't hate The Donald? You have a strange way of relaying that.

Its a derogatory slur I made up. I think. Haven't seen anyone else using the term. anyway...I see aht Justin's doing and it all appears to have rather negative effects on both society and the economy. So ya...that and his public antics...I hate the guy.

Act like Donald? Maybe you're just mad 'cause conservatives have slipped to a more nationalistic point of view these days? Perhaps that has something to do with Justin's performace?