What other Presidential candidate but Trump had the vision to recognize corruption and the guts to tackle it? 

• DONKIROCK changed the title to What other Presidential candidate but Trump had the vision to recognize corruption and the guts to tackle it? 
11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump brought FAR MORE corruption to the WH than he ever "tackled."

Case in point: STEALING and MISSTORING highly classified documents that can NEVER be property of any entity other than the government.

Illegally withholding crucial arms shipments to a foreign nation unless they they open an investigation into your political rival is very corrupt. 

Manafort: Convicted and jailed

Rick Gates: Convicted and jailed

Steve Bannon: Convicted and awaiting sentencing

Roger Stone: Convicted, jailed, and corruptly pardoned

Flynn: Convicted and corruptly pardoned

I could go on for quite a while. The Trump Administration was by far the most corrupt and criminal ever in American history. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Illegally withholding crucial arms shipments to a foreign nation unless they they open an investigation into your political rival is very corrupt. 

I could go on for quite a while. The Trump Administration was by far the most corrupt and criminal ever in American history. 

It certainly helps when you have the DOJ totally on your side.

Democrats embrace double standard when weaponizing Department of Justice, says Steve Bannon | Fox News

‘Fully Weaponized’: Mollie Hemingway Says DOJ Has Double Standard For Liberals, Conservatives | The Daily Caller

Biden's DOJ weaponizing the FBI - Washington Times

Weaponized DOJ Conducts Multiple Raids of GOP and Trump Staffers (independentsentinel.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump brought FAR MORE corruption to the WH than he ever "tackled."

Case in point: STEALING and MISSTORING highly classified documents that can NEVER be property of any entity other than the government.

That is a booga booga scare tactic and a minor threat as Trump has always done his best for America.

And all of the anti Americans are desperately trying to find some new scare tactic to point at and scare us into believing he is the monster.

When the reality is that they are working for the monsters.

Watch the Capitol Police attack the (until then) peaceful protesters with flash bang grenades.

https://teaparty.org/video-footage-shows-capitol-police-fired-flash-grenade-into-crowd-during-jan-6-capitol-riot-it-exploded-in-crowd-of-men-women-and-children-465406/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

That is a booga booga scare tactic and a minor threat as Trump has always done his best for America.

And all of the anti Americans are desperately trying to find some new scare tactic to point at and scare us into believing he is the monster.

When the reality is that they are working for the monsters.

Watch the Capitol Police attack the (until then) peaceful protesters with flash bang grenades.

https://teaparty.org/video-footage-shows-capitol-police-fired-flash-grenade-into-crowd-during-jan-6-capitol-riot-it-exploded-in-crowd-of-men-women-and-children-465406/

Too bad your fake video of flash bangs at the beginning are NEVER a justification for the ILLEGAL VIOLOENCE that followed EVEN IF they were real. But there were NOT.

Of course there is plenty of EVIDENCE (at Rhode's trial) that the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were PLANING the VIOLENCE long before they gathered at the Capitol. Wake up donki.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Too bad your fake video of flash bangs at the beginning are NEVER a justification for the ILLEGAL VIOLOENCE that followed EVEN IF they were real. But there were NOT.

Of course there is plenty of EVIDENCE (at Rhode's trial) that the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were PLANING the VIOLENCE long before they gathered at the Capitol. Wake up donki.

Have you ever condemned the numerous riots by Antifa/BLM over the years?

47 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Why does that matter? The goals and justifications were ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.

Do you understand the goals of both? Are you PRO-fascist?

I guess I can interpret your answer as NO. You do not have a problem with violence as long as it's perpetrated by the left.

What a stark contrast with conservative minded people. We overwhelmingly condemn the use of violence as a means to an end, whether it's the right or left. Your side practically encourages it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Captain Louis Renault... SHOCKED! (0:19)

If the same law enforcement and justice attitude and processes were applied to Democrats, you would be able to understand a little about Conservatives by nature.

We can see what you can't. 

Only if the Democrats were treated as those you cited (many or all were political persecutions) would you be able to understand how more advanced we are than you.

Justice has been perverted by the Democrats and here is how you know it is true.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (09:28)

Back then, Republicans and Democrats were moderate, responsible and honest.

Today, MAGANS are much (or exactly) the same today as in 1948 right after America had won WWII.

However, Democrats today look exactly like Dr. Utopia!

Edited by DONKIROCK

45 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I guess I can interpret your answer as NO. You do not have a problem with violence as long as it's perpetrated by the left.

You guess wrong. Only a small minority of those at BLM/Antifa protests were violent.

Why CAN'T you answer my questions? Are you PRO-fascist?

45 minutes ago, ironstone said:

What a stark contrast with conservative minded people. We overwhelmingly condemn the use of violence as a means to an end, whether it's the right or left. Your side practically encourages it.

BS. No one on the right here has condemned the violence on Jan 6th.

Or Trump for inciting violence at his rallies.

Have YOU?

21 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Captain Louis Renault... SHOCKED! (0:19)

If the same law enforcement and justice attitude and processes were applied to Democrats, you would be able to understand a little about Conservatives by nature.

We can see what you can't. 

Only if the Democrats were treated as those you cited (many or all were political persecutions) would you be able to understand how more advanced we are than you.

Justice has been perverted by the Democrats and here is how you know it is true.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (09:28)

Back then, Republicans and Democrats were moderate, responsible and honest.

Today, MAGANS are much (or exactly) the same today as in 1948 right after America had won WWII.

However, Democrats today look exactly like Dr. Utopia!

No one before Trump had EVER incited mob violence to overturn an election.

And now they are plotting to destroy democracy. Current SCOTUS docket case seeks to allow state legislatures to over rule the VOTERS. ?

Trumpublicans are FAR FROM "exactly the same as 1948

No one before Trump had EVER incited mob violence to overturn an election.

And now they are plotting to destroy democracy. Current SCOTUS docket case seeks to allow state legislatures to over rule the VOTERS. ?

Trumpublicans are FAR FROM "exactly the same as 1948

In what ways?

You guess wrong. Only a small minority of those at BLM/Antifa protests were violent.

Have YOU?

The Capitol Police incited the peace ffg ul mlm protesters. 

The Gateway Pundit

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/monsters-video-capitol-police-fire-flash-grenades-peaceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/

On Jan. 6 Capitol Police started firing flash grenades and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters with US and MAGA flags.

From the video we released earlier you can see the protesters are NOT on the Capitol steps and were behind barriers.
There were children, veterans and seniors in the crowd.

The protesters were packed tightly together and the Capitol Police started firing on them.

Last week Julie Kelly from American Greatness released a video from Jan. 6 protests in Washington DC.  Police started firing on the peaceful protestors on the west side of the Capitol building.

In the video at American Greatness you can see Kash Kelly, a former gang member and founder of the Streetlights Unity Movement and Foundation, a group he launched in 2020 in opposition to Black Lives Matters to help at-risk people in inner-cities, outraged that police were firing on this crowd of patriots with American flags and MAGA gear.

Over the weekend The Gateway Pundit was sent a second video of the Capitol Police firing on the Jan. 6 crowd of men, women, children and seniors.

In this video you can see in slow motion the flash grenade fired out over the crowd and into the crowd.

The Trump supporters had nowhere to move to and many had NO IDEA what was about to hit them!

The flash grenade then EXPLODES into the crowd of men, women, children, and seniors!
Flash bang grenades in close range can cause hearing loss, eye damage, and other injuries.

This is your government Declaring War on its people!

And now we have more video of Capitol Police firing flash grenades on the peaceful crowd of Trump supporters.

In this latest video you can clearly see Trump supporters, including several women, knocked down and injured in the police attack.
For some reason this never made any headlines in the fake-news mainstream media.

Jim Hoft
More Info Recent Posts Contact
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Karen, you make it easy to imagine returning you to Donki Jail.

??

42 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Karen, you make it easy to imagine returning you to Donki Jail.

??

Ooooh I'm so scared of your "jail." LMAO

All you got is a pretend justification for the illegal Jan 6th mob violence which was planned months earlier from right after the election.

Donkibrain, you should really check out the reporting on Rhodes trial for seditious conspiracy:

U.S. in Oath Keepers trial outlines alleged plotting before Capitol attack

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Have YOU?

I am unequivocally against fascism. That would mean I am against mobs just like Antifa which happen to behave exactly like fascists.

Your assertion that the Antifa/BLM riots were mostly peaceful is pretty misleading when you consider the enormous amount of damages they they caused all over the country.

BLM riot damages 'worst in history' totalling over $2 BILLION | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

BLM's 'Mostly Peaceful' Riots Cost 1000x More in Damage Than Jan. 6 Capitol Unrest (westernjournal.com)

I condemn the violence on Jan 6, but in that case most of them were actually acting peacefully. The one's that did riot have to pay the price.

I still have yet to see any clip of Trump actually telling people to engage in violence. Telling the crowd to "throw the bum out" at one of his rallies is not an incitement to violence.

This is more in the way of inciting violence:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ironstone said:

I am unequivocally against fascism. That would mean I am against mobs just like Antifa which happen to behave exactly like fascists.

Your assertion that the Antifa/BLM riots were mostly peaceful is pretty misleading when you consider the enormous amount of damages they they caused all over the country.

BLM riot damages 'worst in history' totalling over $2 BILLION | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

BLM's 'Mostly Peaceful' Riots Cost 1000x More in Damage Than Jan. 6 Capitol Unrest (westernjournal.com)

I condemn the violence on Jan 6, but in that case most of them were actually acting peacefully. The one's that did riot have to pay the price.

I still have yet to see any clip of Trump actually telling people to engage in violence. Telling the crowd to "throw the bum out" at one of his rallies is not an incitement to violence.

This is more in the way of inciting violence:

When you tell a mob wearing camo and body armor to fight like hell or they'll lose THEIR country, that is certainly knowingly inciting violence.

Trump was told his mob was armed, and he told the SS to let the armed men into his rally, saying "they're not here to hurt me." He KNEW they were there to STOP the EC CERTIFICATION, cause him and his "lawyers" were planning it FOR WEEKS. They were colluding with Oath Keepers and Proud Boys weeks in advance. See the Rhodes trial evidence.

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2022 at 6:11 PM, ironstone said:

Be reasonable. 
“I am against mob violence and those who encourage or incite them.” It doesn’t matter whether that person is D or R. Wrong is wrong.

Now, look up what fascism is. The closest we ever came to fascism was a President who refused to accept his electoral defeat. And he was asked MANY TIMES long before the election if he would accept a loss and leave office, and he never said he would.  His plan was to hold onto power at all costs. And that is fascist.  Sorry, it just is.  The Republicans need to give up on Trump and conspiracy theories and talk about actual policy to make America better. 

Edited by Rebound

On 10/11/2022 at 12:08 AM, robosmith said:

When you tell a mob wearing camo and body armor to fight like hell or they'll lose THEIR country, that is certainly knowingly inciting violence.

Trump was told his mob was armed, and he told the SS to let the armed men into his rally, saying "they're not here to hurt me." He KNEW they were there to STOP the EC CERTIFICATION, cause him and his "lawyers" were planning it FOR WEEKS. They were colluding with Oath Keepers and Proud Boys weeks in advance. See the Rhodes trial evidence.

If you were actually American and/or a patriotic American, you would want to know the truth of the election.

If you were a patriot you would look at the entirety of Trump's comments and get a different interpretation. 

On 10/9/2022 at 10:43 AM, ironstone said:

Isn’t that fascinating? They all use this term “weaponizing”?

But wasn’t it Trump who told the entire world that he would imprison his political rival? At least admit that simple fact.  

Then, tell us WHY Trump’s DOJ could convict Trump’s own people but not a single one of Obama’s, including Clinton? Trump says they are criminals! He promised to lock them up! Next time, vote for somebody who’s competent! Better yet, don’t vote for a criminal.   

Below is a photo from GSA showing the documents Trump took from the White House. It’s literally a truckload.  He didn’t bring those with him when he moved in. That’s a crime. It’s a bunch of crimes, and his lawyers told him not to take that, the Feds asked him nicely many times to return it.  He’s a damn crook, and that’s all there is to it  

And then he promised the tax returns, over and over he promised, then he fought their release all the way to the Supreme Court… because of course he knew he’d broken the law! There are other billionaire pols who releases their returns. But not Trump

96515260-46C4-4472-AE3F-53FCF67285BD.thumb.jpeg.9f144a9f129342e27e07426fb817ca8a.jpeg

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

If you were actually American and/or a patriotic American, you would want to know the truth of the election.

If you were a patriot you would look at the entirety of Trump's comments and get a different interpretation. 

I already KNOW the truth. The certified vote was counted and Biden won by 7M in the pop vote.

It is YOU who is in denial cause Trump is a conman, and you've been conned.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I already KNOW the truth. The certified vote was counted and Biden won by 7M in the pop vote.

It is YOU who is in denial cause Trump is a conman, and you've been conned.

If you accept the word of the discredited, biased and dishonest media you are the weakest link.

Good bye.

Ignore list.