Jump to content

What would Jesus Do?


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, jbander1A said:

If Jesus walked into a place of worship and gays bi's and trans were sitting on one side of the room and these right wing Godly haters of all things were on the other side of the room, who would Jesus sit with.

You're displaying your bias . . . . 

Maybe Jesus wouldn't sit at all . . . . maybe send out for a stack of pizza'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2022 at 10:31 AM, jbander1A said:

If Jesus walked into a place of worship and gays bi's and trans were sitting on one side of the room and these right wing Godly haters of all things were on the other side of the room, who would Jesus sit with.

Makes me wonder why He won’t just clarify what the correct position is for everyone to know so there wouldn’t be any question. 
 

Any thoughts as to why this doesn’t happen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2022 at 1:31 PM, jbander1A said:

If Jesus walked into a place of worship and gays bi's and trans were sitting on one side of the room and these right wing Godly haters of all things were on the other side of the room, who would Jesus sit with.

The side with open seats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Makes me wonder why He won’t just clarify what the correct position is for everyone to know so there wouldn’t be any question. 
 

Any thoughts as to why this doesn’t happen?

Who "He"? Jesus? He's dead. He ain'-a-gonna tell you squat. Not in this life anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

God.  Jesus.  The Holy Ghost. 3 in 1. 

IMO...the deification of Jesus was a HUGE faux pas.

You're as much a son of Gawd as he was. Keep yourself relatively clean and you'll all have a nice party some day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

IMO...the deification of Jesus was a HUGE faux pas.

You're as much a son of Gawd as he was. Keep yourself relatively clean and you'll all have a nice party some day.

Whether Jesus is a deity, or not, the god part should still clarify a few things.   His writings, while great and influential literature, are often contradictory and confusing.  And change without notice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Whether Jesus is a deity, or not, the god part should still clarify a few things.   His writings, while great and influential literature, are often contradictory and confusing.  And change without notice. 

Whose writings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,225
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    michaelcarter
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...