Trudeau's Attack on Homeowners, Protection of His Wealthy Buddies

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In my case you claim you have thousands of examples of me lying in other threads yet you still haven't substantiated that with even 1.

You've cleaned up your act a bit since you've come back, but you don't have many posts in that span. 

I need to go back to before your recent 'hiatus' started (when BeaverFever suddenly started posting here. I suspect that's an alt account of yours but I'd never be able to prove it). 

When was your last post before you came back here? There were too many threads started in the interim. I don't have all day to look through threads that you didn't even participate in. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You've cleaned up your act a bit since you've come back, but you don't have many posts in that span. 

I need to go back to before your recent 'hiatus' started (when BeaverFever suddenly started posting here. I suspect that's an alt account of yours but I'd never be able to prove it). 

When was your last post before you came back here? There were too many threads started in the interim. I don't have all day to look through threads that you didn't even participate in. 

So what you're saying is that you can't substantiate your infallibility.  You haven't changed a bit.

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So what you're saying is that you can't substantiate your infallibility.  You haven't changed a bit.

Just tell me when you stopped posting here, with the eyeball username, so I can go back to some threads that you participated in. If you have nothing to hide then just say the date.

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just tell me when you stopped posting here, with the eyeball username, so I can go back to some threads that you participated in. If you have nothing to hide then just say the date.

The list of archived activity doesn't go back far enough but you're the one making the positive claim here so the onus is actually on you to provide any evidence for it.  In any case kudo's for in-substantiating your own claim to 100% infallibility with your title, OP and the article you linked to in this thread.

It was like watching a fish shoot itself in the barrel.

36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If what's below isn't an example of you lying then it's stupidity, call it what you like:

On 5/5/2020 at 9:09 AM,  WestCanMan said: 

If the outbreak came from Italy then that’s proof that the china travel ban worked, because it means that the virus had to take a circuitous route to get to the United States. That means that the travel ban bought the US time. 

The circuitous route is proof the ban didn't do a goddamn thing.  Maybe it would have worked if the world was flat but circuity is a real bitch eh?

Your next post in the same thread:

On 5/5/2020 at 10:27 AM,  Tdot said: 

So is an impeachment hoax ---which cancelled out an preparedness/readiness strategy

Yes I recall all the times Republicans interrupted proceedings to point out the clear and present danger of unpreparedness.  It's just so unfair.

This was back when only intelligent people knew that collusion was a hoax, but now that it's out in the open, this is proof that you were aware that the GOP were actually taking covid seriously while the Dems were still just chasing windmills. 

Basically every post that you made after this statement regarding Trump/GOP unpreparedness for covid was a lie, and that's all you did for the last few months before your 'hiatus'. 

More eyeball lying idiocy from that one thread:

On 5/5/2020 at 1:34 PM, eyeball said:

The difference is that you're a fucking idiot and I'm not.  California is 25 times as bad as BC.  55000 cases divided by 2200 = c'mon you can do it.

Oh and FYI...LA is not California. Go look at google if you don't believe ti.

FYI: California's population is larger than Canada's population, and 8x larger than BC's population.

Therefor, when they have 25x as many covid cases, that doesn't make them 25x as bad, because if covid was affecting both areas equally, California would have 8x as many cases. That means that in actual fact California was only about 3x 'as bad', but that's still not taking into account the fact that LA's metro area has 3x the population of BC. That compounds the issue of fighting covid in Cali greatly, because [take my word for this] covid travels across the street more quickly than it travels from Prince George to Spuzzum. 

It's really frustrating to debate with someone who's constantly saying things that are so absurd. 

I can't step inside of your head and know for sure that you're always intentionally lying, but it would be pretty hard to explain how someone could be smart enough to read/write English and still say the things that you say if they weren't lying. In any event, whether you're knowingly lying or unwittingly lying, you're still making declarative statements which are patently untrue, and that meets the standard definition of being a liar. 

Now you can see why I say that your unsubstantiated opinions are meaningless, and that you need to provide cites for the things that you want us to take seriously. 

Just count this reply as the answer to whatever other thread that I made my comment in. I'm not copying/pasting it over. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I can't step inside of your head and know for sure that you're always intentionally lying

You should probably keep your mouth shut then.

and that you need to provide cites for the things that you want us to take seriously. 

You mean like the cite you provided for the things you put in the thread title and OP?

52 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI: California's population is larger than Canada's population, and 8x larger than BC's population.

Therefor, when they have 25x as many covid cases, that doesn't make them 25x as bad, because if covid was affecting both areas equally, California would have 8x as many cases. That means that in actual fact California was only about 3x 'as bad', but that's still not taking into account the fact that LA's metro area has 3x the population of BC. That compounds the issue of fighting covid in Cali greatly, because [take my word for this] covid travels across the street more quickly than it travels from Prince George to Spuzzum.  

This is a perfect example of one your patented string and pin logic maps, predicated in this case, on your use of the word if. First you need to set up the initial assumption that covid was affecting both areas equally to spin things so that 55000 cases are nowhere near as bad 2200.

You've captured beautifully the meaning behind the phrase figures lie and liars figure. And here you are doing it again in the quest to prove I'm a liar.  You say you can't tell if I'm stupid or lying while making it painfully clear you're a stupid liar. You've outdone yourself. Bravo.     

It's really frustrating to debate with someone who's constantly saying things that are so absurd.

In your case it's often hilarious. And it's uncanny how you manage to plant the seeds of your own destruction within the very same posts and threads you use to demonstrate your infallibility.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

This is a perfect example of one your patented string and pin logic maps, predicated in this case, on your use of the word if. First you need to set up the initial assumption that covid was affecting both areas equally to spin things so that 55000 cases are nowhere near as bad 2200.

You've captured beautifully the meaning behind the phrase figures lie and liars figure. And here you are doing it again in the quest to prove I'm a liar.  You say you can't tell if I'm stupid or lying while making it painfully clear you're a stupid liar. You've outdone yourself. Bravo.     

In your case it's often hilarious. And it's uncanny how you manage to plant the seeds of your own destruction within the very same posts and threads you use to demonstrate your infallibility.

Thanks eyeball, this is a perfect example where your original post might just been really stupid, but in the second post it's 100% certain that you're lying.

To say that 55,000 is 25x as bad as 2200 would only make sense in two places with the same number of people, the same amount of hospital capacity, etc. A smart person would understand that, a really dumb person might not. 

But after it was explained to you, and you still got it wrong, now I know you're lying.

On 1/7/2022 at 4:03 AM, WestCanMan said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8492260/annual-surtax-homes-housing-inequality-report/

Homes over $1M will be taxed now "to help stall price increases" because the gov't says that they want to make home ownership easier for new/young Canadians.

This is just a bullshit tax which will be a drain on the middle class, but will only cost Trudeau's wealthy buddies a pittance. Almost every single home in BC from West Vancouver to Abbotsford will be affected by this tax, but investors, who tie up affordable housing which young families could be purchasing, won't pay a single cent. 

You've got some paranoia issues about him. it's a tax on the rich and so it should be. 

The whole idea is to make housing affordable for younger him owners. Duiuuuih.  

If the gov't really wants to make home ownership a possibility then they need to put a premium on second, third, fourth, fifth dwelling units, etc.

The way that this tax is set up, I can have two $900K condos, side by side, and 600 condos all across the country worth $500K each, and the new tax won't cost me a single penny, ever. I'd have over $300M in real estate, I'd be earning rent from 600 working families, and I could use my income from those 600 homes to buy several new condos every month, which just puts upward pressure on the cost of those homes. 

Your scenario is ridiculous. It will not happen nor does it ever. 

Trudeau's idiot fanbase will be sucked in by this. All of his welfare toadies will lap it up, thinking that it's a legitimate tax to help them out, in reality it doesn't do a thing for entry-level buyers.

What do you think should be his strategy and how will it be funded? Used your figures like you used your hypothetical projections above. 

You also show contempt for the lefties who support him. You hate everything about the left but you'll get used to it. 

I think that is the basis of all your posts. Hate bile and venom.