“any reasonable viewer” doesn’t actually believe what Tucker Carlson is saying to be true

from the judge dismissing a defamation suit against Tucker... supported by evidence presented in Tuckers defense.

Judge Rules Tucker Carlson Is Not a Credible Source of News

'This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” '

its to bad that Tucker has so many non-reasonable viewers.

case closed. no facts from Tucker.

Edited by godzilla

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

from the judge dismissing a defamation suit against Tucker... supported by evidence presented in Tuckers defense.

Judge Rules Tucker Carlson Is Not a Credible Source of News

'This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” '

There's a complete difference between 'hard news' and 'political commentary' that you completely fail to grasp.

Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Lawrence O'Donnel, Chris Cuomo and many others are in the exact same boat as Tucker Carlson. They offer opinions, not just report on the new facts of the day.

"A bomb went of in a garbage can" is news. Saying that it fits a specific pattern is news. Going into detail about that group and their supporters is commentary. 

Tucker's commentary is extremely precise compared to Maddow, Lemon, etc, but it's not 'hard news'. 

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

its to bad that Tucker has so many non-reasonable viewers.

It's too bad that commentators in general aren't taken with a grain of salt and taken as an opportunity to check the facts behind  the opinions and or apply common sense.

Even, (some would say especially) with commentators on social media.

I assume we all know  this is social media.

As to Tucker I said it after Rush died and now I'll say it again. All the left-wing knives will be turned on Tucker now.

The judge made a rational decision, the conclusion haters on the left would like you to draw from it however, is irrational in that it ignores context.

• Like 2

A comparison of Hannity & Tucker from 2017 with Maddow/O'Donnell & Lemon/Cuomo from the same year would show a stark contrast now with the benefit of hindsight. 

Hannity and Carlson's commentary was accurate and proved to be true, the disinformation, slander and vitriol of the other 4 is repugnant from outer space. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, godzilla said:

i'm glad to hear that everyone is in agreement that Tucker is no a news anchor. its unfortunate that whether its Tucker or Maddow that people still view their "opinions" as fact. what the US needs to do is return to the old FCC fairnes doctrine so that the US consumer gets less echo chamber and more facts.

Tucker isn't a news anchor by definition. Did you not understand what I just told you? Are you completely retarded?

FYI Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Lawrence O'Donnell etc aren't 'news anchors' either. Nor do any of them claim to be 'news anchors'. They have a completely different job description. (I'm being nice here when I say: don't guess 'news anchor'.)

Is everyone in the US military a general infantryman? Does everyone at GMC work on the production line? Is everyone who works in a hospital a doctor? Is every single leftist the dumbest person on earth? 

If you just have to know, Brett Baier is an example of a news anchor on Fox. If you want to make fun of their news anchor, try taking a run at Brett.

Dude, you can't even grasp the most basic concepts. It's utterly pathetic. I feel like I'm talking to a small child. 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, WestCanMan said:

Tucker isn't a news anchor by definition. Did you not understand what I just told you? Are you completely retarded?

FYI Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Lawrence O'Donnell etc aren't 'news anchors' either. Nor do any of them claim to be 'news anchors'. They have a completely different job description. (I'm being nice here when I say: don't guess 'news anchor'.)

Is everyone in the US military a general infantryman? Does everyone at GMC work on the production line? Is everyone who works in a hospital a doctor? Is every single leftist the dumbest person on earth? 

If you just have to know, Brett Baier is an example of a news anchor on Fox. If you want to make fun of their news anchor, try taking a run at Brett.

Dude, you can't even grasp the most basic concepts. It's utterly pathetic. I feel like I'm talking to a small child. 

i said, that people are listening to Tucker, Maddow etc... and treating that as fact. when, in fact, it is not fact. more news, less "opinion", which isn't even opinion but some kind of wild mind control echo chamber shit.

Oh get off your high horse.

It wasn't too long ago polls were coming out showing how a big chunk of your side was getting their news from comedian John Stewart and his daily show on the comedy network.

If your current corporate media information disseminators thought they could produce similar results about Tucker you'd have them to show us.

4 hours ago, godzilla said:

i said, that people are listening to Tucker, Maddow etc... and treating that as fact. when, in fact, it is not fact. more news, less "opinion", which isn't even opinion but some kind of wild mind control echo chamber shit.

Although Tucker is more commentary than hard news, he's still far more accurate than CTV News and not nearly as deceptive.

No one watches Tucker Carlson and comes away with any impressions that are nearly as twisted as Rayshard got shot for 'falling asleep at a drive-thru'

CTV is unwatchable. My skin literally crawls when their twisted words hit my ears. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 2:48 AM, WestCanMan said:

If you just have to know, Brett Baier is an example of a news anchor on Jewels Blitz 4. If you want to make fun of their news anchor, try taking a run at Brett.

Seems based tbh