Make the Covid Vaccines Manditory!

If the conservatives are so worried about deficits and the economy, why don't the support manditory vaccination? Arn't you sick of not being able to go to sports stadiums, movie theaters, nightclubs. You still can't go to a gym, or eat in a resturant.

If some people refuse to get the vaccine, because they believe they'll be microchiped, or the government is trying to poison them, than it will takes years for this pandemic to be over. The black plague lasted 7 years. I don't know about you, but I don't want to hear about "social distancing" in 7 years.

I had enough already. The best chance we have at eliminating this pandemic, is to get everyone in Canada vaccinated. We can make a few exceptions for pregnant mothers, and people with vaccine alergines, but 95% of Canadians need to be vaccinated. I don't know why on earth, we roll over for the anti-vaxxers, and their lunatic conspiracy theories.

Airlines are on the verge of bankrupcy, small businesses are closing. I can't even take a vaccation. It's time to put the common good over your personal beliefs. Get the freaking vaccine!

Edited by AntiConservative

1 hour ago, AntiConservative said:

If the conservatives are so worried about deficits and the economy, why don't the support manditory vaccination? Arn't you sick of not being able to go to sports stadiums, movie theaters, nightclubs. You still can't go to a gym, or eat in a resturant.

If some people refuse to get the vaccine, because they believe they'll be microchiped, or the government is trying to poison them, than it will takes years for this pandemic to be over. The black plague lasted 7 years. I don't know about you, but I don't want to hear about "social distancing" in 7 years.

I had enough already. The best chance we have at eliminating this pandemic, is to get everyone in Canada vaccinated. We can make a few exceptions for pregnant mothers, and people with vaccine alergines, but 95% of Canadians need to be vaccinated. I don't know why on earth, we roll over for the anti-vaxxers, and their lunatic conspiracy theories.

Airlines are on the verge of bankrupcy, small businesses are closing. I can't even take a vaccation. It's time to put the common good over your personal beliefs. Get the freaking vaccine!

It’s not required to achieve herd immunity.  80-90% will probably choose to be vaccinated.  The other 10-20% is irrelevant.  

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

It’s not required to achieve herd immunity.  80-90% will probably choose to be vaccinated.  The other 10-20% is irrelevant.  

You need higher numbers to develop herd immunity with something that is 3 times more contagious than the flu. They conducted research, that showed 40% of Canadians don't want the vaccine. I want this virus erradicated like smallpox. I don't want this turning into the common cold, and seeing social distancing signs for the rest of my life. Kids can't even go to school full time, because of this pandemic. People can't have normal weddings. The people choosing not to get the vaccine, will be responsible for it's re-emergence. Everytime the numbers spike up a bit, the government puts more restrictions on our lives. What will be their excuse next winter? We're sorry, but not enough Canadians got vaccinated, so we'll have to keep those resturants closed.

10 minutes ago, AntiConservative said:

You need higher numbers to develop herd immunity with something that is 3 times more contagious than the flu. They conducted research, that showed 40% of Canadians don't want the vaccine. I want this virus erradicated like smallpox. I don't want this turning into the common cold, and seeing social distancing signs for the rest of my life. Kids can't even go to school full time, because of this pandemic. People can't have normal weddings. The people choosing not to get the vaccine, will be responsible for it's re-emergence. Everytime the numbers spike up a bit, the government puts more restrictions on our lives. What will be their excuse next winter? We're sorry, but not enough Canadians got vaccinated, so we'll have to keep those resturants closed.

You’re incorrect.  80-90% is more than enough for herd immunity.  No restaurants will be closed when 80-90% of Canadians are vaccinated.  Restaurants are open now with limited capacity and only a tiny percentage of Canada has been given the vaccine.  Science just doesn’t support your conclusions.

2 hours ago, AntiConservative said:

Hello... Is this climate Barbie...last time i checked this is still a free country for the most part, and unless the laws change you can still control what goes into your body... 

Conservatives are worried about a lot of things and i see you have bought into the liberal propaganda machine hook line and sinker, regardless of who is in power they can not and will not turn the taps off until this pandemic is over, so relax your CERB check is safe for a while anyway, beside Justin is not done spending just yet, atleast until he fails to get reelected...

Airlines are on the verge not because of the pandemic but because of Liberals have decided not to give them any thing yet...and your liberals have decided "you" can't go on vacation for a reason....... Justin is calling the shots right... Not the conservatives... You sound like a typical entitled liberal, always whining about everything, but to lazy to change any thing that you find is a problem......... the liberals can not be responsible for this shit show, it's harpers fault....

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You sound like a typical entitled liberal, always whining about everything, but to lazy to change any thing that you find is a problem......... the liberals can not be responsible for this shit show, it's harpers fault....

As soon as my age group is allowed to get the vacine, i'm getting it. So I'm the one who's entitled? So it's good for everyone else to get it, but just not you. Just as long as enough suckers get vaccinated, you don't have to feel guilty about passing on the responsibilty to someone else? You have the same sense of entitlement as a freeloader, who thinks they don't have to do anything, just as long as the majority fills that gap.

If everyone thought like you, this pandemic would go on for years. At least we'll know who's to blame.

So you believe that the vaccines are designed to hurt us? Do you even know how these rumors start. Have you heard of the "Broken Telephone" game? Stop believing the fake news, that's being propagated by website owners who are desperate for traffic.

15 minutes ago, AntiConservative said:

As soon as my age group is allowed to get the vacine, i'm getting it. So I'm the one who's entitled? So it's good for everyone else to get it, but just not you. Just as long as enough suckers get vaccinated, you don't have to feel guilty about passing on the responsibilty to someone else? You have the same sense of entitlement as a freeloader, who thinks they don't have to do anything, just as long as the majority fills that gap.

If everyone thought like you, this pandemic would go on for years. At least we'll know who's to blame.

No where in my post did i say i was not getting a shot, you should re read my post, and stop going off half cocked .. you assumed i did .... the topic was about you forcing people to take the vaccine.... by taking the rights of others away to make a lawful decision.. But liberals are good at taking away  rights. So long as it fits in with the left wing agenda.

And no one wants this shit show to be over than me, want to change any of this, you need to vote your school teacher out of office...it is after all his shit show your not happy with.  It was a poor attempt at deflecting this some how on the conservatives. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

No where in my post did i say i was not getting a shot, you should re read my post, and stop going off half cocked .. you assumed i did .... the topic was about you forcing people to take the vaccine.... by taking the rights of others away to make a lawful decision.. But liberals are good at taking away  rights. So long as it fits in with the left wing agenda.

I don't support the Liberals. Justin Trudeau is part of the problem. Canada is seriously lagging behind other countries for vaccinations. They should have built a vaccine manufacturing facility, at the start of the pandemic. Then we would have domestic supply.

If we don't have manditory vaccinations, there's a serious risk of re-emergence next winter. I personaly not worried about getting sick from the virus. I have an amazing immune system. I'm only getting the vaccine, because I consider it my patriotic duty to help end this pandemic.

Some people don't want to get the vaccine for religious reasons. Well screw them. Unless you're pregnant, or have a legitate medical reason for not taking it, it should be manditory.

I don't support the Liberals.

Look at you making friends already, for the most part we are not that far off on this issue, where i disagree forcing people to do something they don't want to, for me if the government can not convince the majority of the population then it has failed to meet it's goals...which was to purchase enough of the vaccine and to convince 70 to 80 percent of the population to take it..

This pandemic is going to be like the flu it is going to be here forever, it will mutate like the flu and come back to bite us in the ass. 

Patriotic duty, you don't hear that to often in Canada, you can't be from the left side of the spectrum and be patriotic as well. 

Forcing people to do anything in this country  is a slippery road, one that the liberals have done plenty of times....  and once you start then where do you stop, 

14 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Patriotic duty, you don't hear that to often in Canada, you can't be from the left side of the spectrum and be patriotic as well. 

Why not?  Should I call you unpatriotic because we don't agree all the time?  If conservatives are all about free speech and opinions being heard, why would they also then call the people they disagree with unpatriotic?   Why would you think that way?

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Why not?  Should I call you unpatriotic because we don't agree all the time?  If conservatives are all about free speech and opinions being heard, why would they also then call the people they disagree with unpatriotic?   Why would you think that way?

Great question, i would start with that would depend on your definition of Patriotic. And patriotic to what the nation, or it's social programs. I'm betting my definition is much different than yours. 

I am all about freedom of speech and opinions, not once did i say STFU no one wants to hear your opinion, but in expressing his opinion one must also expect for someone to call it out, and thats what i did, Forcing anyone to do something against their will is at most the last resort. 

If the Liberal government had done a better job at explaining to Canadians the facts about the vaccines and why they are good for us, I'm sure most of the population would use it's "common sense" and choose to get the shot. not much of that going on in this nation today...

Forcing people would mean what exactly ?  Having the police or military go door to door drag you out on the lawn for everyone to see and start pumping arms up with vaccines.... does that sound like the Canada we know today....no it does not,

Perhaps the real answer is to use the carrot method, you can't send your kids to school, you can not leave your province, or country, no using public facilities like pools, malls, parks etc.... or perhaps you want someone to pound on your door, yelling "open up it's the police", bring your naked arm to the door, it's show time ... 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, dialamah said:

First off, Lets start off with saying  am not that patriotic towards this nation, and have nothing to do with me being conservative or liberal or what every the other wingnut parties are. 

And lets state some facts most Canadians are not patriotic, atleast in the sense of the definition, or when compared to other nations like the USA for instance, thats patriotic to the core, no questions asked...

I and many that have served were once like that as well,  today thats been beaten out of me since I've seen how our nation treats it's soldiers, making them beg in court for scraps while we can give a known and convicted terrorist 10 million dollars, because he wets to bed at night...but we can't give homeless vets a room, or treatment for his issues... And for the most part we are all good with that...

It is very telling about our character, and our morals, values we have as Canadians. or should i say the lack of.