Joe Morrissey, the Pedophile Politician (Dem of Course)

Just now, Petros said:

VIc Toews accused other politicians of "supporting child molesters" when they refused to support a bill that would let Police search a person's internet history without a warrant.  Of course, that was before the hacker group Anonymous got a hold of his Divorce proceedings, and found out he was nailing his 17 year old babysitter in his mid 50s. 

Vic Toews is a right wing Conservative. He is also a sex offender.

Take solace in knowing that conservative voters won't put up with that.

He'll have to join the Libs if he wants to get re-elected.

3 hours ago, Petros said:

VIc Toews accused other politicians of "supporting child molesters" when they refused to support a bill that would let Police search a person's internet history without a warrant.  Of course, that was before the hacker group Anonymous got a hold of his Divorce proceedings, and found out he was nailing his 17 year old babysitter in his mid 50s. 

Vic Toews is a right wing Conservative. He is also a sex offender.

Vic Toews was a hypocrite and the conservative party got rid of him. Conservative voters wouldn't have anything to do with him. Done deal. It's not a comp.

You're comparing conservative voters, who cast out Toews, to a group of people who elected his equal.

Do you honestly not see the difference between:

- we want nothing to do with that scumbag, and

- that guy is fit to be our leader?

That actually explains a lot. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Vic Toews was a hypocrite and the conservative party got rid of him. Conservative voters wouldn't have anything to do with him. Done deal. It's not a comp.

You're comparing conservative voters, who cast out Toews, to a group of people who elected his equal.

The Conservative Party never "got rid" of Vic Toews. He resigned  in the summer of 2013, in order to accept a position as a Judge in Manitoba. It's amazing how little you know about recent history in regards to Canada and the United States.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Take solace in knowing that conservative voters won't put up with that.

He'll have to join the Libs if he wants to get re-elected.

You have a warped view of the World, considering you believe in this false narrative that Conservatives will hold sex offenders and others accountable, while the Liberals will coddle them. Crimes in general know no political line. They happen to all parties. Why even bother with such rubbish?

Edited by Petros
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Petros said:

The Conservative Party never "got rid" of Vic Toews. He resigned  in the summer of 2013, in order to accept a position as a Judge in Manitoba. It's amazing how little you know about recent history in regards to Canada and the United States.

Resigned because why Petros?

Why do you think he resigned?

What he did wasn’t a crime in Canada because our age of consent is abysmally low. 

Vic Toews had as much chance of staying on the PCs as you have of winning an argument. 

9 hours ago, Petros said:

You have a warped view of the World, considering you believe in this false narrative that Conservatives will hold sex offenders and others accountable, while the Liberals will coddle them. Crimes in general know no political line. They happen to all parties. Why even bother with such rubbish?

You don’t have a clue wtf is going on anywhere. 
Liberals are Canada’s “soft on crime” party, period. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Resigned because why Petros?

Why do you think he resigned?

What he did wasn’t a crime in Canada because our age of consent is abysmally low. 

Vic Toews had as much chance of staying on the PCs as you have of winning an argument. 

Our age of consent is about the same as most US states: 16.

Everything else you state, is unsubstantiated, as per usual.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Petros said:

Our age of consent is about the same as most US states: 16.

Everything else you state, is unsubstantiated, as per usual.

Everything I say is absolute fact, you just choose to remain ignorant of anything that's not on CNN.

When Vic Toews committed his morally repugnant act, our age of consent was actually 14 if you can believe it. Jr high school. It wasn't raised to 16 until 2008. 

Everything you state is sick and wrong.  

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything I say is absolute fact, you just choose to remain ignorant of anything that's not on CNN.

I'm going to bold and enlarge this, so it may finally get though that thick skull:

I have barely ever watched CNN in over a decade.

The bolded part of your statement is false.

31 minutes ago, Petros said:

I'm going to bold and enlarge this, so it may finally get though that thick skull:

I have barely ever watched CNN in over a decade.

The bolded part of your statement is false.

You're propagating their screed.

I don't care whether you got that crap from one of their fellow defendants in the Sandman libel case or off of CTV, you shouldn't be quoting known liars. When you get busted for lying or spreading lies, learn from it and adjust accordingly. I'm not your secretary, I shouldn't be correcting you all the time. 

Honest to god, I caught CNN opting to feed me their narrative instead of showing me video one time (essentially lying) and I instantly downgraded their credibility to 'not very interested in what you have to say', and it just went downhill from there. 

Do people watch MSNBC, CNN etc because they're willing/happy to be lied to, or are they honestly clueless enough to never have noticed after all this time? 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're propagating their screed.

I don't care whether you got that crap from one of their fellow defendants in the Sandman libel case or off of CTV, you shouldn't be quoting known liars. When you get busted for lying or spreading lies, learn from it and adjust accordingly. I'm not your secretary, I shouldn't be correcting you all the time. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. However, I do know that CTV is one of the most reputable news sources in the Western World. You consider all mainstream news to be fictitious. You only read fake news like OAN, InfoWARS, or Breitbart.  You are almost never correct on this site. 

Edited by Petros
  • Thanks 1