Liberals ban plastics - for some dumbass reason.

Argus

On 10/29/2020 at 2:35 PM, cougar said:

You are wrong.   I live very close to nature , right beside those fish and animals.   All I need is to walk to the river and pull out my fish.

The billionaires can go to the bank and then to the empty grocery store , drive themselves home and die peacefully.

Nothing is under their control.  They only ride the tide and hope it goes on forever, but tough chance :-)

Of course I'm wrong, your a tree hugger and I'm not, i don't have the luxury of looking through rose colored glasses, after smoking a bag of weed. Don't fool yourself , Money makes the world go around...

5 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Money makes the world go around...

The world has been going around long before money was invented and will continue to go around after we, the idiots, disappear.

• 1 month later...

NEVER FEAR  PLASTIC LOVERS - IT CAN STILL BE DUMPED ON 3rd WORLD....

After the huge fuss last year about Canadas plastic garbage going to the phillipines and other 3rd world dumping grounds,  Justin yielded to the environmentalist lobby and got Canada to sign the “BASEL AGREEMENT” which states we wont dump our crap on the 3rd world.   At the same time he was bleating about how Canada has now signed the “basel agreement”  - he was quietly negotiating with the US,  who is not a ‘basle agreement’ signatory.  Now Canada will send it plastic garbage to the US – who will dump it in 3rd world countries for us. !!

Gywn Dyer ,   remember him ?  has dug out the rotten details.   Justin T is a two faced slimebag!.... read this

Government quietly made 'back door' agreement with U.S. that could undermine treaty on plastic waste (msn.com)

• 3 weeks later...