Thousands go to the beach in Vancouver.

Recently, Vancouver had some great warm and sunny days last weekend with temperatures in the 80's. The beaches in Vancouver became quite crowded with thousands of beach goers wanting to take advantage of the nice warm weather, and go to the beach. It got so crowded that there was not much social distancing going on. Some did but many did not. The beaches were so over crowded that it was almost impossible to keep your distance from anyone. But that appeared to not bother all those at the beach at all. They just all went there to have fun and get wet. I doubt the virus was on their minds. 

But then that weekend out came the China virus so called ranger park boards bullies who were out there to enforce the no go zone rules. Apparently, there were over 11,000 violations and warning tickets handed out to all of the no go zone violators who were not practicing social distance rules. So, what does that tell us? 

It tells me that summer is coming, and things for the no go ranger police and our dear political leaders is that warning or no warning tickets it will not stop people from wanting to get together and play on the beach in groups of more than two. The politicians will soon have to realize that people must not want to play this pandemic game anymore, and are soon going to have to back off.  If the politicians do not back off they may just end up with riots on their hands. Summer is the time for freedom to prevail and for everyone to get out there and do their own thing while the weather is nice as they always have done before this virus nonsense began.

What say you? Do you think that when summer gets here for all in Canada that they are all just going to continue to want to carry on with these draconian orders that we must all still practice all of the pandemic virus rules that have been forced on we the people. I say to hell with the rules and let's all jut go back to normal and out and do what we all did once before this so clled pandemic came along. Are you going to practice the rules or flout them? You know where I stand on this? Where do you stand? Are you going to be a violator or a prisoner? Over. ;)

Guest ProudConservative
2 hours ago, taxme said:

What say you? Do you think that when summer gets here for all in Canada that they are all just going to continue to want to carry on with these draconian orders that we must all still practice all of the pandemic virus rules that have been forced on we the people. I say to hell with the rules and let's all jut go back to normal and out and do what we all did once before this so clled pandemic came along. Are you going to practice the rules or flout them? You know where I stand on this? Where do you stand? Are you going to be a violator or a prisoner? Over. ;)

Ok... normally I'm not a grammar-snob, but just to let you know... the correct word is "Plandemic" and not Pandemic.

As someone that's recovered from having sore lungs, I complete agree. Like I said before, the cure can't be worse than the disease.

Do you ever wonder, that maybe they don't want people going outside, because then it would expose the hoax... when they don't get sick?

Edited by ProudConservative

21 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Do you ever wonder, that maybe they don't want people going outside, because then it would expose the hoax... when they don't get sick?

Super dumb.  Like, so unbelievably fucking dumb.  Its like you don't have a clue how illness works, or how it spreads, how some people never get sick, some get sick, and some die. 

Not to mention, people in Canada can go outside; we in BC can even go to stores and walk in parks - because our government got a small jump on this virus, and most of us, like most Canadians, have followed guidelines set out by experts, and most of us understand the basics of life, even if we're not experts in virology. 

Thank god you conspiritards are a minority.  Please, all of you - head out and comingle closely in large groups.  Darwinize yourselves.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Super dumb.  Like, so unbelievably fucking dumb.  Its like you don't have a clue how illness works, or how it spreads, how some people never get sick, some get sick, and some die. 

Not to mention, people in Canada can go outside; we in BC can even go to stores and walk in parks - because our government got a small jump on this virus, and most of us, like most Canadians, have followed guidelines set out by experts, and most of us understand the basics of life, even if we're not experts in virology. 

Thank god you conspiritards are a minority.  Please, all of you - head out and comingle closely in large groups.  Darwinize yourselves.  

Sure? And you just happen to know and believe that this China virus is a real bad virus, eh? No doubt because your politicians and the MSM keeps telling you that this virus is a dandy.

You appear to be one of those trained Canadians seals out there who will believe that conspiracies do not exist, but yet you will believe in hoaxes like this plandemic virus. I have been treated like shit and have had many of my rights taken from me by your dear comrade leaders and the lying media into believing that this China virus is the big and baddest daddy virus of them all. Some of the flu's that we have had in the past were just as bad or even worse than this China virus. Some made many people sick and some made many people die. SARS was a very dangerous virus, but we pretty much survived that virus, and there was no lock down for that flu virus nor has there been a vaccine found to fight that SARS virus. Some experts are paid to lie and spread disinformation. Believe it or not. 

This is what everyone should be doing, and going out there and not practice social engineering. We the people are being deprived of our entertainment and socializing all because of some seasonal flu bug. I say, end the lock down now, and let's all get back to normal, and dam the consequences. I want my old life back. Works for me. ;)

Edited by taxme

35 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Thousands . . . ?  What beach ?

The Vancouver beaches in downtown Vancouver.  The media in Vancouver reported that the park rangers handed out thousands of warning tickets to people on the beaches who were not practicing social engineering during a somewhat rare hot weekend in May.   

Edited by taxme

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

The cure can't be worse than the disease.. some old people are rich, with a massive amounts of life savings... so it's convenient for them, to expect everyone else not to go to work. If we're not careful, will slide into a great depression... and where does that lead the 3rd world, when we allow the international economy to collapse?

You will see massive amounts of poverty and suicides, because these people can't even work to feed themselves.

America could have 50  million people unemployed, and Canada could have 5 million people unemployed, if we allow this to go on. I say, we only quarantine those who are very old, or immune deficient... and get people back outside, so we can quickly develop herd immunity... and not rack up 20 years of debt, because of this stupid plandemic.

Look up the history of Democide. It's a far bigger risk than the virus... which most Canadians probably have been exposed too now.

I've already had the coronavirus. It sucks for a few days, and then you get on with your life.

Does anyone think about the economic consequences? How many people are going to die from other illnesses, because we let our health care system go bankrupt? If we don't have an economy, how are we able to pay for the state of the art equipment hospitals needs in the decades to come.

If this virus was so deadly, it should of killed millions in Africa and India by now... The sanitary conditions are brutal in those places, but there're very few cases there. When the UK only had 1000 confirmed cases, by some mystery... Sophie Trudeau picked it up? If you look at the mathematical inconsistencies, you will quickly realize that something is not right.

I realized it, when I felt sunburn pain in my lungs, and there were barely any reports of Covid 19 in Muskoka... So I know, this virus is way more widespread, than we've been led to believe... That means the fatality rate, is much lower than we've been led to believe... That means this plandemic is a massive hoax... The real threat is globalized tyranny, mandatory vaccines, mandatory tracking of the worlds citizens, the removal of cash through a 1984 control grid.

Guest ProudConservative

For those calling us arrogant conspiracy theorist... Ask yourself why Justin Trudeau let a trans Canada railroad blockaide drag on for 3 week, when he knew a pandemic was just weeks from reaching our shores?

Do you honestly think Justin is that dumb, or is a Trojan-horse puppet who only takes orders from his globalist handlers?

What I see is a radical environmental environmental agenda. Maybe this pandemic is a convenient way of destroying the worlds economy, and getting us into massive amounts of debt, so we no longer have the money to use up our natural resources the way we use too.

That means the government doesn't care if people with degrees work for slave wages, as long as they can pat themselves on the back, for helping "save the earth".

How does China benefit? The official policy of the Communist Chinese Party is "Debt-Trap Deployment" That is their whole "One Belt, One Road" Strategy. China want's to be the worlds loan shark.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, ProudConservative said:

Ok... normally I'm not a grammar-snob, but just to let you know... the correct word is "Plandemic" and not Pandemic.

As someone that's recovered from having sore lungs, I complete agree. Like I said before, the cure can't be worse than the disease.

I have to admit that I did make a terrible mistake here. It should have been "plandemic". How did I screw up on that one? I am glad you caught that error. I will not make that same error again!! And why didn't my teach here point this out to me. I guess that saying pandemic was okay with him, eh? Chuckle.

Now we are all being told that more people were getting sick from this so called China virus by staying at home, and not getting out and getting plenty of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise which is a great way for anyone to be able to build up ones immune system, and which should keep the normal every year seasonal flu bug away from people catching the flu bug. 

I guess that this "hoax" is going to be sticking around all summer long, and then in the fall, it will supposedly be back again, but this time with an awful vengeance. This is not over and never will be over as long as the buffoons out there keep believing that this is all for real. Are they prepared for more of this bull chit in the fall? Will they now want to give up all that has now been given back to them for more of this nonsense?  Sadly, with most Canadians, one never knows what most of those buffoons will do? My fear is that they will once again start to believe their dear comrade leaders, and the lying media once again, and will allow themselves to be once again shut down and continue to have to practice social engineering. Thanks to this exercise plandemic I have found out that most Canadians are quite easily brainwashed and conditioned and  are quite ready and able to be fooled once again, and that they will go back to the plandemic days of today.This is Canada, don''t you know.  Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

Guest ProudConservative

I just found out that a friend I have in BC, has a friend that died of Covid 19 last night. Apparently it caused a brain infection. This virus is obviously killing some people, but if were going to make economic sacrifices, we need to know the truth fatality rate of this virus.

If 5% end up dieing, than we need to take extreme measures to protect people. If 0.3% end up dying, it's not worth going into 20 years of debt just to save a few thousand lives. Air Canada just laid off 20 000 people. Will airlines be able to recover? We need to take these things into consideration, before continuing these lockdowns.

We need full-cost accounting on both sides, to determine what is an optimum sacrifice. Right now I say millions of people unemployed, and going through emotional trauma isn't worth thousands or even tens of thousand of lives.

Maybe the smartest thing to do at this point, is aim for heard immunity when the sun is out, and lots of people are getting vitamin D. When people do get infected, more of them will be mild compared to waiting until winter, when people tend to get more sick.

Also if we don't aim for heard immunity, people will lose their antibodies, and it will make the second wave more deadly.

So I say let the healthy people get infected, and gradually have the old people get infected, that way there will be less asymptomatic spreaders.

The longer we let this pandemic drag on, by keeping people isolated, the greater the risk of sliding into a great depression.

28 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If 5% end up dieing, than we need to take extreme measures to protect people. If 0.3% end up dying, it's not worth going into 20 years of debt just to save a few thousand lives.

The problem with this is that we wouldn't know till after the fact if the death rate was 5% or 0.3%.   When reports first came out of China, I saw estimates as high as 8%.  When Italy and Spain became epicenters, I saw estimates between 3% and 6%.  Its true that estimates continue to drop, so that's good.  Its also true that the regions that took early action to limit community spread also have had fewer deaths.  The same pattern was seen during the Spanish Flu: the sooner and better the authorities were able to enforce social distancing, the fewer deaths there were in that region.

You seem to think that governments or the WHO have crystal balls, to have certain and unchangeable answers on limited data.  They're still discovering things about Covid that will, over time, change how dangerous its considered.  We are unlikely to have a reliable mortality rate for this virus for quite sometime.  At this time, experts aren't even certain that immunity is gained from catching and recovering from it.

Also, herd immunity requires that 70% of a population be immune.  Without a vaccine, that means 26 million Canadians would have to become infected; its thought that between 25% and 50% remain asymptomatic, but they don't know for sure. 

But lets go with 50% - thats only 13 million sick Canadians.  Of those 13 million, approximately 6% will need hospital care - thats 777,000 people over and above the usual hospitalization numbers for flu, cancer, heart disease,  car accidents, etc.  Over what time period could hospitals in Canada accommodate 777,000 extra patients?  Certainly not within the short period of time in which the virus will spread.  And the less able we are to care for sick people, the more of them will die.   Our deaths from Covid are relatively low because we have been able to keep our health system from becoming completely overwhelmed as happened in New York, Italy, France and Spain.

As you cavalierly consign people to sickness, death and permanent disability in your herd-immunity plan to "save the economy", you'd better take a look at those nearest and dearest to you and decide who you'd be willing to sacrifice for a few extra bucks in your bank account.  Offering strangers up in sacrifice to "the economy" is easy.  Sacrificing your loved ones for the benefit of strangers' financial security is a whole other ballgame.  

Guest ProudConservative

As you cavalierly consign people to sickness, death and permanent disability in your herd-immunity plan to "save the economy", you'd better take a look at those nearest and dearest to you and decide who you'd be willing to sacrifice for a few extra bucks in your bank account.  Offering strangers up in sacrifice to "the economy" is easy.  Sacrificing your loved ones for the benefit of strangers' financial security is a whole other ballgame.  

Listen, I already had Covid 19... I picked it up getting groceries in Muskoka, 1 month after I had left Toronto to go to my cottage. I went to the store wearing an N95 mask, stayed well away from people. I had rubber boots on. I wore latex gloves. When I got back to the cottage, I left the groceries in my car for 3 days to avoid bringing the virus into my cottage. I went way above the average Canadian to avoid getting infected.

5 days later I wake up with pain all down my lungs. It felt like lying down on a severe sunburn.Now I've had the cold in my life.. I've had the flu... I never had anything where my lungs felt like a terrible sunburn. It wasn't strep throat or anything.

It was annoying and very itchy. I couldn't find any painkillers in my cottage, so I got outside and did raking to distract myself... and because I wanted to avoid getting Pneumonia... 2 day's later most of the pain went away. 10 day's later all the symptoms were completely gone.

There was only a 2 people infected... in Muskoka When I started feeling symptoms....2 weeks later it was 3 people.... Last time I checked in the begging of May just 4 people infected. So I thought to myself... Something doesn't add up here.

What are the chances that I would be the only one in thousands.... that picked up the virus, when I was wearing a mask..

That's when I realized that there is probably 100 times more people going around who are undiagnosed. That's good news, because if so many people are asymptomatic, that means this virus is far less deadly than were lead to believe.

It looks like Canada is going to run a $250 billion dollar deficit this year, and who pays for most of that debt? China

Now does it make sense why Trudeau want's to go easy on China? He's needs there money.

The problem with this is that we wouldn't know till after the fact if the death rate was 5% or 0.3%.   When reports first came out of China, I saw estimates as high as 8%.  When Italy and Spain became epicenters, I saw estimates between 3% and 6%.  Its true that estimates continue to drop, so that's good.  Its also true that the regions that took early action to limit community spread also have had fewer deaths.  The same pattern was seen during the Spanish Flu: the sooner and better the authorities were able to enforce social distancing, the fewer deaths there were in that region.

You seem to think that governments or the WHO have crystal balls, to have certain and unchangeable answers on limited data.  They're still discovering things about Covid that will, over time, change how dangerous its considered.  We are unlikely to have a reliable mortality rate for this virus for quite sometime.  At this time, experts aren't even certain that immunity is gained from catching and recovering from it.

Also, herd immunity requires that 70% of a population be immune.  Without a vaccine, that means 26 million Canadians would have to become infected; its thought that between 25% and 50% remain asymptomatic, but they don't know for sure. 

But lets go with 50% - thats only 13 million sick Canadians.  Of those 13 million, approximately 6% will need hospital care - thats 777,000 people over and above the usual hospitalization numbers for flu, cancer, heart disease,  car accidents, etc.  Over what time period could hospitals in Canada accommodate 777,000 extra patients?  Certainly not within the short period of time in which the virus will spread.  And the less able we are to care for sick people, the more of them will die.   Our deaths from Covid are relatively low because we have been able to keep our health system from becoming completely overwhelmed as happened in New York, Italy, France and Spain.

Well people will have to be careful and carry on with work and family life.  The vulnerable should work from home.  They will generally decide how much risk they want to take.  Young people will probably get back to life without social distancing no matter how much authorities try to stop them.  Cases will rise, returns to shutdown will happen when surges seem to become overwhelming, and then we reopen.  We cycle like this for years if we have to until a vaccine or effective treatment becomes widely available.  

Guest ProudConservative
7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well people will have to be careful and carry on with work and family life.  The vulnerable should work from home.  They will generally decide how much risk they want to take.  Young people will probably get back to life without social distancing no matter how much authorities try to stop them.  Cases will rise, returns to shutdown will happen when surges seem to become overwhelming, and then we reopen.  We cycle like this for years if we have to until a vaccine or effective treatment becomes widely available.  

So people are going to be terrified for years to get on an airplane, to go on a cruise ship, to go to a restaurant? Think about the lost tax revenue. Canada might double it's debt in 3 years, if we keep this up. It's only suppose to be 14 days to stop a virus. We've had a lockdown for about 3 months now. If we can't stop the virus after a 3 month lockdown, it's time to reopen the economy.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

So people are going to be terrified for years to get on an airplane, to go on a cruise ship, to go to a restaurant? Think about the lost tax revenue. Canada might double it's debt in 3 years, if we keep this up. It's only suppose to be 14 days to stop a virus. We've had a lockdown for about 3 months now. This is starting to look like a plandemic.

Well most of the economy will be back up and running, but there will be a certain amount of risk, death, and fear.  Times will get leaner, but hopefully not desperate.  Desperation will only lead to a greater acceptance of risk of death in order to reopen.  

Guest ProudConservative
39 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well most of the economy will be back up and running, but there will be a certain amount of risk, death, and fear.  Times will get leaner, but hopefully not desperate.  Desperation will only lead to a greater acceptance of risk of death in order to reopen.  

Go read what I wrote. You have a far higher Chance of dying of Cancer in your life, than dying of this virus. I don't see too many people becoming Whole Foods hypochondriacs to try and avoid getting cancer. 

Medical tyranny is a far greater threat than this virus. If the environmentalist are this excited about seeing less air pollution, imagine what kind of crap they will put in the vaccine. Why did Trudeau allow the railroad blockade? The elites are panicking over global warming. What a great way to stop us from using oil. They obviously don't care who dies, or goes bankrupt along the way.

For all we know, China could of been framed. Who stands to benefit? The environmental fascists.

34 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

What are the chances that I would be the only one in thousands.... that picked up the virus, 

Are you a doctor?  Did you go to a doctor? Did you have a test?  Was the test positive for Covid-19? 

I ask because an untrained guy self-diagnosing based on symptoms he read about online is about as credible as a politician making promises in an election campaign.  Or, in other words l, not at all likely to be true. 

Even if you did have the virus, your "herd immunity" idea still means that people get very sick and people die.  Just because you survived doesn't mean someone you care about won't die from it.  Who amongst your family and friends are you ok playing a little Russian Roulette with, while you promote "herd immunity" in your neighborhood and social circle?

Guest ProudConservative
12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Are you a doctor?  Did you go to a doctor? Did you have a test?  Was the test positive for Covid-19? 

I ask because an untrained guy self-diagnosing based on symptoms he read about online is about as credible as a politician making promises in an election campaign.  Or, in other words l, not at all likely to be true. 

Even if you did have the virus, your "herd immunity" idea still means that people get very sick and people die.  Just because you survived doesn't mean someone you care about won't die from it.  Who amongst your family and friends are you ok playing a little Russian Roulette with, while you promote "herd immunity" in your neighborhood and social circle?

Are you questioning my common sense. Well lets see.. Whens the last time you randomly woke up one morning and had severe sunburn like pain... all down your lungs? How about feeling fluid dripping inside... and the sensation of altitude sickness?

Go read my posts from 2 months ago, when I got everyone panicking saying this virus was going to be bad. If I was biased, why would I do a complete reversal?

51 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I agree this is a likely scenario, but that's not going all out to attain "herd immunity" as PC is advocating.   We don't even know for sure yet if having the virus gives people immunity, or how long it lasts, if it does.  People get flu and colds every year, repeatedly.  Why do the promoters of "herd immunity" think this virus would be any different?  

It would literally take years for Canada to attain herd immunity if we did it slowly; a vaccine will be much quicker.  Promoting infecting as many people as possible as quickly as possible because "most people don't die from it" and we'll attain herd immunity that much faster is extraordinarily stupid.

Guest ProudConservative

I'm actually more nervous now. Close to 1.3 million Canadian have got tested... Those are the ones who risked their lives to go to a hospital, to find out if they had Covid. If they government is suppressing the cases, too make the fatality rate look bad, what other tricks do they have up their sleeve. I won't be taking the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Are you questioning my common sense

Absolutely.

6 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Whens the last time you randomly woke up one morning and had severe sunburn like pain... all down your lungs?

About 4 or 5 years ago.

7 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

How about feeling fluid dripping inside...

Don't even know what this is supposed to mean.  Nasal drip?  Loss of bladder control?

8 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

and the sensation of altitude sickness

Monday to Thursday of this week.

Guest ProudConservative

I have a friend deep within the US military.... Who says this virus is a hoax, but very nervous about the new cold war with China. He said one mistake, and will have nuclear bombs go off.

He want's Trump to tone it down with China. He says Australia is too close to China, and is being foolishly provocative.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

I have a friend deep within the US military.... Who says this virus is a hoax, but very nervous about the new cold war with China. He said one mistake, and will have nuclear bombs go off.

Obviously your friend is a few cards shy of a full deck.  Does he give an example of the sort of mistake that will have us all heading for the bunkers?

Guest ProudConservative
10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Obviously your friend is a few cards shy of a full deck.  Does he give an example of the sort of mistake that will have us all heading for the bunkers?

There is a massive cold war with China right now, and you don't even know about it. China is under tremendous internal and external pressure. China is very edgy right now. Not everything goes to plan.