Encouraging Illegal Aliens To Remain In The US Is A Crime, Supreme Court Rules

The Supreme Court unanimously upheld a federal statute that forbids encouraging illegal aliens to remain in the U.S. unlawfully in a decision Thursday.

The Supreme Court justices voided an earlier decision by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which had ruled that a federal anti-harboring statute was unconstitutional on the grounds that it violated the First Amendment by restricting free speech. The ruling by the nation’s highest court Thursday upholds the law...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/supreme-court-ruth-bader-ginsburg-encouraging-immigration/

And "Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a liberal stalwart of the bench, wrote the high court’s opinion." She pretty much wagged her finger at the left-flavored 9th circuit and chastised them hard like a 90 year old dominatrix. That was odd...I think.

I wonder how this affects the idea of sanctuary cities. Having a law like this in Canada might be something to think about. Have to wait for the next administration though.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/08/supreme-court-ruth-bader-ginsburg-encouraging-immigration/

And "Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a liberal stalwart ... pretty much wagged her finger at the [liberal's] 9th circuit and chastised them hard like a 90 year old dominatrix. That was odd...I think...

Now, this, is beautiful!

*channels inner-RBG ergs, like when she retired to her chambers mumbling, "Get thee behind me, Globalists!" *

Edited by Tdot

I don't get it it.

RBG basically turned the Demmies into a criminal entity with that ruling, because wouldn't everyone agree that the Dems, to a [wo]man, are entirely guilty of encouraging illegal aliens to stay? Or even to cross into the US illegally?

I am honestly under the impression that it's the will of the majority of Dem politicians that foreigners, if they so choose, should gain illegal entry to the USA by whatever means possible and then just stay if they want. Am I wrong?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

the will of the majority of Dem politicians that foreigners, if they so choose, should gain illegal entry to the USA by whatever means possible and then just stay if they want.

Coming to Canada soon! Stay tuned!!