70th Anniversary of liberation of Buchenwald

cannuck

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

People never  question the veracity of...for example...the Battle of Midway in June of 1942. There is virtually no physical evidence that it occurred other than a few grainy photos and the word of the few veterans still alive that might have participated. 

What the Japanese and thus the rest of us know about the battle is that four of Japan's fleet carriers and nearly all the aircrews involved in the Pearl Harbor attack were suddenly gone. Blip...no longer a factor in the War in the Pacific. We all assume they were sunk by US Navy aircraft. But, hey...perhaps it was all just a big fake. Never happened...

What we do know about the Holocaust...other than the obvious physical evidence like Birkenau...is the missing Jews & similar victims of the SS...no longer at that address. The surviving Poles, Soviets, Hungarians and Germans in particular couldn't help but notice. But, hey....perhaps it was all....

We all have to rely on what others have to say about any historical event that happened in the past because we were not there at the time to know what happened. And we are all expected to believe some of those historical events that are told to us without question. What kind of no mind just accepts anything told to them without at least questioning an event. There are many who will not question anything, and then there are others who will question. Too only want to believe and listen to one side of the story and not the other is just plain ignorance on anyone's part. And there sure are plenty of ignorant people roaming around these days who will believe anything someone tells them.. Just saying. 

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 9:04 PM, taxme said:

We all have to rely on what others have to say about any historical event that happened in the past because we were not there at the time to know what happened. And we are all expected to believe some of those historical events that are told to us without question. What kind of no mind just accepts anything told to them without at least questioning an event. There are many who will not question anything, and then there are others who will question. Too only want to believe and listen to one side of the story and not the other is just plain ignorance on anyone's part. And there sure are plenty of ignorant people roaming around these days who will believe anything someone tells them.. Just saying. 

You do not question You believe anything anyone who you think agrees with you says. The fact you came on this forum extolling the virtues of a bi-polar mentally ill person called Brother Nathaniel telling everyone to read him and follow him speaks to YOUR ignorance and how you will believe anything someone tells you as long as it conforms to your hate agenda

You pose as a questioner. You don't question you deny, You are a holocaust denier and a Hitler apologist because you think that is what suits your neo white supremacist agenda. Its there in all your words.

You hijacked this thread to deny the holocaust and the moderator protects you for doing that.  Good for you.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rue said:

You do not question You believe anything anyone who you think agrees with you says. The fact you came on this forum extolling the virtues of a bi-polar mentally ill peerson called Brother Nathaniel telling everyone to read him and follow him speaks to YOUR ignorance and how you will believe anything someone tells you as long as it conforms to your hate agenda

You pose as a questioner. You don't question you deny, You are a holocaust denier and a Hitler apologist because you think that is what suits your neo white supremacist agenda. Its there in all your words.

You hijacked this thread to deny the holocaust and the moderator protects you for doing that.  Good for you.

Unlike you I want to get to know the other side of the story. If you have a problem with that well too bloody bad for you. I just happen to come upon bro Nathaniel while checking out other websites. If anyone did actually listen to Bro Nat, the guy makes a hell of a lot of sense. Sense appears to be something you appear to be short on.  And for your info. I did not "tell" anybody to do anything. Again you lie. You are the one that is promoting hatred here against anyone who will not believe what you try to post here, and who dares to question you, and who wants to try to make others believe your version of what took place is correct and factual. Were you present at the holocaust? No, you were not. So stop trying to make it appear as though you really do know as to what really happened during those so called holocaust days of WW2.  Your ignorance is quite outstanding. 

Again, I am only questioning, and not denying anything. I have a right to question and deny anything that does not add up. Enough already. So, if someone questions a post and you do not like their reply, well then they must and have to be a neo white supremacist?  Enough of your sillyness. Grow up and put your big boy pants on. ;)

Where or how did I hijack this thread? Where is the high jacking? I guess in your crazy mind, no one should question any thread posted? Just read and believe, eh? It would appear as though the moderator did not see any kind of high jacking going on? Good for him. At least he has given me my right to question or deny anything posted here, unlike you who would probably like to see everything I post here deleted. ;)

Interestingly, Zyklon B was used mainly at Birkenau and a few other minor locations.

The majority of the Aktion Reinhard camps used gasoline powered tank/aircraft engines to fill chambers with carbon monoxide.

The engine of choice was apparently the obsolete Mikulin M-17 V-12 motor that were taken from captured Soviet T-28 tanks...useless to the Germans for any other purpose. But we have only a few eyewitnesses that bothered to describe them in any detail. Camps like Treblinka were literally returned to nature well before the end of WW2.

8 hours ago, Rue said:

Brother Nathaniel

The fellow is quite the piece of work. He's the Bill Kaysing of Holocaust denial. 

On 2/26/2020 at 5:43 PM, taxme said:

Unlike you I want to get to know the other side of the story. 

Where or how did I hijack this thread? Where is the high jacking? I guess in your crazy mind, no one should question any thread posted? Just read and believe, eh? It would appear as though the moderator did not see any kind of high jacking going on? Good for him. At least he has given me my right to question or deny anything posted here, unlike you who would probably like to see everything I post here deleted. ;)

There is no "side" to the holocaust. It happened.  

As for hijacking the thread was about the anniversary of Buchenwald not whether the holocaust happened.

Next would I like to see everything you post deleted-I don't read much of what you say. When I do it is because I feel I have a moral obligation to challenge certain things you say. Other then that don't delude yourself. I could care less what you write.

The moderator should have enforced the hijacking rule and told you to start your own thread denying the holocaust. He did not and the reasons he chose not do remain a mystery because he won't stop you at this point on this thread so I have no choice but to challenge your insipid attempt to deny the holocaust.

Edited by Rue

22 hours ago, Rue said:

There is "side" to the holocaust. It happened.  

As for hijacking the thread was about the anniversary of Buchenwald not whether the holocaust happened.

Next would I like to see everything you post deleted-I don't read much of what you say. When I do it is because I feel I have a moral obligation to challenge certain things you say. Other then that don't delude yourself. I could care less what you write.

The moderator should have enforced the hijacking rule and told you to start your own thread denying the holocaust. He did not and the reasons he chose not do remain a mystery because he won't stop you at this point on this thread so I have no choice but to challenge your insipid attempt to deny the holocaust.

I never did say that an holocaust never happened. Those are your words that you like to always put in my mouth. If you took time to read my posts correctly, lol, you would see that. But as usual,  you always want to find something in what I say here as always being negative. I must say though that I always get a good laugh from your replies. 

The thread that was posted was pretty much all about the anniversary of the liberation of and from the holocaust that took place during WW2.  Talking about what took place is not high jacking anything. 

I too have an obligation to challenge and question anything posted here. Are we supposed to all just accept and believe what someone posts and says here and go along with them all the time without questioning their threads? Give your head a shake, will you. What are we all doing here if all we are going to do is just agree with what someone posts here without question. I could care less if you avoid all of my posts. All of your replies to me are always negative towards everything I say here. 

I have been sent to the high jacking penalty box many times for going off topic. As I said already, maybe there was no reason to do so because there was no high jacking noted at the time. But you will have to take that up with the moderator, and not with me. Again, I will ask you one more time to stop accusing me of trying to deny the holocaust. If I have said this in the past that I denied the holocaust ever happened then show me this VERBATIM. Otherwise chut up about it. :( 

On 2/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, taxme said:

I never did say that an holocaust never happened. Those are your words that you like to always put in my mouth. If you took time to read my posts correctly, lol, you would see that. But as usual,  you always want to find something in what I say here as always being negative. I must say though that I always get a good laugh from your replies. 

The thread that was posted was pretty much all about the anniversary of the liberation of and from the holocaust that took place during WW2.  Talking about what took place is not high jacking anything. 

I too have an obligation to challenge and question anything posted here. Are we supposed to all just accept and believe what someone posts and says here and go along with them all the time without questioning their threads? Give your head a shake, will you. What are we all doing here if all we are going to do is just agree with what someone posts here without question. I could care less if you avoid all of my posts. All of your replies to me are always negative towards everything I say here. 

I have been sent to the high jacking penalty box many times for going off topic. As I said already, maybe there was no reason to do so because there was no high jacking noted at the time. But you will have to take that up with the moderator, and not with me. Again, I will ask you one more time to stop accusing me of trying to deny the holocaust. If I have said this in the past that I denied the holocaust ever happened then show me this VERBATIM. Otherwise chut up about it. :( 

What the fack is there to question about Buchenwald.

You chose to come on this thread that has to do with an anniversary of a tragic event and change the subject to question the holocaust.

Posing that you are only questioning the holocaust not challenging its existence is absolute bullshit and your words speak loudly. More to the point if you want to deny or question Buvhenwald's existence start a thread and provide evidence  which you clearly do not have.

If you want to "question" the holocaust start a thread and if you want to now argue your denial of the holocaust is your obligation and is only "questioning," save that cowardly game of semantics and bilge for someone else.. you came on this thread to hijack it and troll.

No one on this board needs to discuss the holocaust' s existence or Buchenwald's existence with you and your white supremacist agenda.

Now you want to "question" Buchenwald existed  you put up or shut up. Start a  thread and  provide your  evidence and tell everyone what moral obligation it is  you have to deny or "question" the holocaust on your thread. Go on finish what you started.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, taxme said:

We all have to rely on what others have to say about any historical event that happened in the past because we were not there at the time to know what happened. And we are all expected to believe some of those historical events that are told to us without question. 

Your comments have nothing to do with Buchenwald. Your comments question whether the holocaust happened. As such you hijacked  a thread about Buchenwald to troll neo Nazi white supremacist holocaust denial bilge. You use the plural world " we" to describe  yourself. You speak only for yourself. Next the proof of what happened at Buchenwald was recorded by the US Engineering Corps as were the other Concentration camps and used at the Nuremberg trials and were filmed precisely so that hateful people like you could not years later deny what happened.

You are trolling. If you have proof Buchenwald does not exist start a thread and put up or shut up. Go on where is your evidence..you can not even spell the damn word.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1