Majority of Canadians are in favour of our current immigration system

marcus

24 minutes ago, Right To Left said:

Whenever I hear people my age and older carping about immigrants, I have to ask them if they've ever been in a nursing home. Before my mother died just shy of her 101st birthday in April, her physical health had declined to a level where my eldest brother and sister-in-law could no longer look after her. The nursing home staff was majority minority! And that is typical today. 

With the declining standards of health and fitness for middle age and older people, a lot of aging racists need to set aside their white nationalist influencers and get used to the fact that if there were no immigrants, they would be stuck with burdening their children who likely would not have the time or ability to provide care.

The reason for the decline in our health care system is because we have way too many new immigrants being allowed to immigrate to Canada, and they are all taking up spots that born and raised Canadians should be getting in their own Canadian hospitals first. A country that brings in way too immigrants than it can handle, along with tens of thousands of legal and criminal illegal so called refugees, whom will all be sucking off our medicare system for free, and for years.is not the answer. If Canadians were not being so taxed to death, one could probably be able to stay at home, with the Canadian governments help, and be able to afford to take care of their parents at home. Why are there so many Canadians who think that more immigration is good and great for Canada? Those people look to me like they are running very low on logical and common sense brain cells. It's not those so called "white/nationalist racists" that you like to blame and who are the ones causing the problems, it is those anti-white/nationalist  leftist liberal Marxist fools that are the ones that have created and who are causing all our problems. More immigration has not solved the unemployment problem, only added to it. It is mass immigration that is causing high unemployment numbers in Canada. But who cares, eh? 

Our government in Ottawa is the problem. They are more concerned about the rest of the world rather than with their own Canadian people. Canada does not need too bring in over 400,000 new legal and illegal immigrants into Canada every year. We need a lot less. The assault on our resources, environment, health care and social services, more housing/businesses, and infrastructure damage, and more traffic gridlock on the roads is what Canada is now getting more of thanks to mass third world immigration that is not doing a dam thing to try and make and help keep Canada great, but is making everything worse. Everything in Canada today appears to be coming more majority minority looking. Where have all the Western looking people gone? 

Anyway, stop blaming white nationalists for the problems that they never created in the first place. The ones that are causing all the problems are the elite liberal globalist ilk that you appear to support. Globalist liberalism is and never will be able to solve the problem. They create problems, and then pretend that they will try to fix them up. They prefer to keep it the way it is, in a mess. Only real and true conservatism is the answer. Sadly, there are just too many that will not listen too common sense and logic anymore. They would prefer to live on emotion and foolish leftist liberal Marxist talk. No one is listening, no one really cares anymore. My rant for the day. :D

Guest ProudConservative
6 hours ago, Teena said:

Moonlight Graham, isn't it sickening ... and White's are the racist ones? 

No white people are the ones who should pay for everyone else's problems.

16 hours ago, Argus said:

There was a poll recently which said 40% of Canadians believe too many non-white people are immigrating to Canada. The interesting thing about the poll was that the non-white people who responded to it were MORE not LESS likely to believe that.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/why-race-and-immigration-are-a-gathering-storm-in-canadian-politics/

My point was that it's the White Canadian born crowd who are the most eager to push national helicopter mommy down our throats, not the immigrants. The children of immigrants most likely to want to shove national helicopter mommy down our throats are the one's brainwashed by white Canadian university professors and public school teachers.

The native born white people are ruining Canadian culture far more than the immigrants could ever dream of, if that was somehow their intention, so stop scapegoating the immigrants as responsible for that.

Like you say the non-white immigrants want less immigration than the woke whites anyway, so even if you insist on nonsensically blaming non-white immigration for ruining the culture, that ain't on the non-white immigrants either, that's on Canadian born whites, seeing as it's them who wants to flood Canada with non-white immigrants, and not the non-white immigrants who want to do that, by your own admission.

Displaced anger is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

No white people are the ones who should pay for everyone else's problems.

Why should white people pay for other people's problems? Are non-white people not responsible for some of the their own problems that they create for themselves? What did white people do to make the rest of the world despise white people? It was white people that made many non-white people a lot better off today than what they were hundreds of years ago. So? 

Guest PPC2019
7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why should white people pay for other people's problems? Are non-white people not responsible for some of the their own problems that they create for themselves? What did white people do to make the rest of the world despise white people? It was white people that made many non-white people a lot better off today than what they were hundreds of years ago. So? 

I think he was being sarcastic.

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

My point was that it's the White Canadian born crowd who are the most eager to push national helicopter mommy down our throats, not the immigrants. The children of immigrants most likely to want to shove national helicopter mommy down our throats are the one's brainwashed by white Canadian university professors and public school teachers.

The native born white people are ruining Canadian culture far more than the immigrants could ever dream of, if that was somehow their intention, so stop scapegoating the immigrants as responsible for that.

Like you say the non-white immigrants want less immigration than the woke whites anyway, so even if you insist on nonsensically blaming non-white immigration for ruining the culture, that ain't on the non-white immigrants either, that's on Canadian born whites, seeing as it's them who wants to flood Canada with non-white immigrants, and not the non-white immigrants who want to do that, by your own admission.

Displaced anger is a helluva drug.

It's the United Nations global refugee settlement program and the likes of globalist G. Soros who are trying to import more third world immigrants into Canada,  and all Western countries in the world, and not your average white person. I have never heard a white person say yet that Canada needs hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year from the third world. Just Trudeau and our politically correct puppet on a string politicians, and the bought off Canadian media who are the ones behind that nonsense. 

Non-whites do not want less immigration, they want more. After those new immigrants get here, and become citizen's, the next thing on their minds is to get as many family members as they can, called reunification, into Canada. Racism exists only in the minds of those who want to blame white people for all of their, and the world's problems. White people need to come out of the closet and start questioning and challenging those people. I am getting fed up with this anti-white nonsense going on these days. Those who are calling white people racist, are probably racist themselves. My opinion. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

It's the United Nations global refugee settlement program and the likes of globalist G. Soros who are trying to import more third world immigrants into Canada,  and all Western countries in the world, and not your average white person. I have never heard a white person say yet that Canada needs hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year from the third world. Just Trudeau and our politically correct puppet on a string politicians, and the bought off Canadian media who are the ones behind that nonsense. 

Non-whites do not want less immigration, they want more. After those new immigrants get here, and become citizen's, the next thing on their minds is to get as many family members as they can, called reunification, into Canada. Racism exists only in the minds of those who want to blame white people for all of their, and the world's problems. White people need to come out of the closet and start questioning and challenging those people. I am getting fed up with this anti-white nonsense going on these days. Those who are calling white people racist, are probably racist themselves. My opinion. 

If you haven't heard any white people who are fans of Canada's large immigration numbers, you need to get outside of your bubble, they are legion. You yourself said the non-white immigrants think there are too many non-white immigrants coming in more than the white's do,  you were the one citing that statistic and now that you've been shown that doesn't back your point about non-white immigrants ruining Canada the way you thought it did, now you are backpedaling.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest PPC2019
4 minutes ago, taxme said:

White people need to come out of the closet and start questioning and challenging those people.

I might as just well say it. I'm a moderate racist. I'm sure more than half of the white people do.

When you see your community go from 70% white to 85% non-white over 25 years, you do feel some sense of betrayal.

Even the scientist will admit, that the white race is headed towards extinction.

I'm sure my friends on the left will start calling me a white supremacist, but i'm not advocating for innocent brown people to be hanged. I'm not a skinhead. Just a fed up Canadian, that want's to put the break on mass immigration, and keep white people a majority in their homeland.

9 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I think he was being sarcastic.

I guess that I must have looked at it another way. I am well known for that. Sometimes, when one reads as to what has been said, it sometimes can be taken another way. The English language must be a very difficult language to learn for people to try and learn, like, when we use the words there, their or they're? They sound the same, but are spelled differently, and have a different meaning. Aw well, that is the English language for you. 

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you haven't heard any white people who are fans of Canada's large immigration numbers, you need to get outside of your bubble, they are legion. You yourself said the non-white immigrants think there are too many non-white immigrants coming in more than the white's do,  you were the one citing that statistic and now that you've been shown that doesn't back your point about non-white immigrants ruining Canada the way you thought it did, now you are backpedaling.

I believe that Argus was the one who said that "non-white immigrants think that there are too many non-white immigrants coming into Canada" and gave the 40% statistic. Hello? Reply to him, not me. Indeed, I do believe that more immigration is not good for Canada, especially, mass non-white immigration. I have explained this many times here, and I am sticking with what I have already said in the past. ;)

I believe that Argus was the one who said that "non-white immigrants think that there are too many non-white immigrants coming into Canada" and gave the 40% statistic. Hello? Reply to him, not me. Indeed, I do believe that more immigration is not good for Canada, especially, mass non-white immigration. I have explained this many times here, and I am sticking with what I have already said in the past. ;)

It's the white people who support the immigration dude. It's also the white people who are not good for Canada with their love of national helicopter mommy, less so with the immigrants. You are scapegoating foreigners and putting white people on pedestal for no good reason when the whites play a big role in many of your biggest pet peeves about Canada.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest PPC2019

I remember being in Thompson, Manitoba. It's a remote mining Town in Northern Manitoba. I wanted to walk around and check out the river, check out the boreal forest. Someone in a shoppers drug mart warned me to stay near the stores downtown.

She said your a white guy from out of town on Friday. She said every Friday, the natives find a white person to beat up, and they usually look for someone they don't know.

Sometimes the steal from you, but some people have ended up in the hospital with kicks to their heads.

I said, why do they hate white people so much? Aren't we Canadian. She said they think white people are trying to make them slaves, and they blame them for their poverty.

She said if I went anywhere near the river, there is a good chance I could be jumped.... 

I was angry, because there was a beautiful river, and I didn't feel safe to go there. I didn't have pepper spray or any protection on me.

Almost every white person I know, will bend over backwards not to offend a native person. You see land acknowledgments at every single university speech. It's like we're asking ourselves to be lightning rods. We need to cut it out.

Edited by PPC2019

12 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I might as just well say it. I'm a moderate racist. I'm sure more than half of the white people do.

When you see your community go from 70% white to 85% non-white over 25 years, you do feel some sense of betrayal.

Even the scientist will admit, that the white race is headed towards extinction.

I'm sure my friends on the left will start calling me a white supremacist, but i'm not advocating for innocent brown people to be hanged. I'm not a skinhead. Just a fed up Canadian, that want's to put the break on mass immigration, and keep white people a majority in their homeland.

I guess that one might call me a moderate racist also like what you are calling yourself now. This is what I believe will happen in another decade or so with more people or even sooner, that most white people will really start to wake up and look around and will no doubt see and then ask the question as to where have all the white people gone. After all, as you said, white people deserve a white homeland that they can call their own. That is not being a racist for saying this. Those so called white anti-racists people seem to feel that they must speak out against people like you and me who feel as though we are starting to lose our country to incompatible foreign cultures. It's just our opinion of course. :)

Guest PPC2019
14 minutes ago, taxme said:

I guess that one might call me a moderate racist also like what you are calling yourself now. This is what I believe will happen in another decade or so with more people or even sooner, that most white people will really start to wake up and look around and will no doubt see and then ask the question as to where have all the white people gone. After all, as you said, white people deserve a white homeland that they can call their own. That is not being a racist for saying this. Those so called white anti-racists people seem to feel that they must speak out against people like you and me who feel as though we are starting to lose our country to incompatible foreign cultures. It's just our opinion of course. :)

They just have to learn that it's ok to look beautiful. You don't have to wear a Burka in Canada. Come on Taxme, a little taste of Persian ain't bad once in a while ;)

24.jpg

Edited by PPC2019

14 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's the white people who support the immigration dude. It's also the white people who are not good for Canada with their love of national helicopter mommy, less so with the immigrants. You are scapegoating foreigners and putting white people on pedestal for no good reason when the whites play a big role in many of your biggest pet peeves about Canada.

Most Canadians are like sheep. They prefer to stay hidden in the closet on certain topics, rather than ask question certain issues for fear of being called a word like racist. Calling me a racist will not make me back off. On the contrary, it even emboldens me to even want to say more as to where I stand on mass immigration. Just because you could care less about massive non-white immigration into Canada does not mean that myself and others cannot question or challenge it. Like most Canadians they will just just believe with their hearts as to what their politicians and the media tell them without question, and they will say, okay I believe you, and then they will say thank you. The majority of Canadians never question anything their politicians say or do and that is why Canada is in such an immigration mess. I have no problem with non-white immigration. I have a problem with the numbers of non-white immigration. So, try and accept that I have a right to that conservative opinion or do you think that I should not have my conservative opinion?   Well? 

Why should white people not be put up on a pedestal? This is their country isn't it, for now? There is no problem with immigration. The problem begins when Canada starts to try to change the color makeup of this country, and flood it with numerous other colors by the hundreds of thousands every year. This is the problem that myself and others have and are concerned and think about. Canadians should have a say as to whether they want to replace their white majority in Canada, and replace and hand Canada over to the rest of the non-white world. 

Most Canadians are like sheep. They prefer to stay hidden in the closet on certain topics, rather than ask question certain issues for fear of being called a word like racist. Calling me a racist will not make me back off. On the contrary, it even emboldens me to even want to say more as to where I stand on mass immigration. Just because you could care less about massive non-white immigration into Canada does not mean that myself and others cannot question or challenge it. Like most Canadians they will just just believe with their hearts as to what their politicians and the media tell them without question, and they will say, okay I believe you, and then they will say thank you. The majority of Canadians never question anything their politicians say or do and that is why Canada is in such an immigration mess. I have no problem with non-white immigration. I have a problem with the numbers of non-white immigration. So, try and accept that I have a right to that conservative opinion or do you think that I should not have my conservative opinion?   Well? 

Why should white people not be put up on a pedestal? This is their country isn't it, for now? There is no problem with immigration. The problem begins when Canada starts to try to change the color makeup of this country, and flood it with numerous other colors by the hundreds of thousands every year. This is the problem that myself and others have and are concerned and think about. Canadians should have a say as to whether they want to replace their white majority in Canada, and replace and hand Canada over to the rest of the non-white world. 

White people shouldn't be put on a pedestal because they are responsible for most of Canada's problems, not the non-white immigrants. You don't need to be a racist to question or challenge immigration, there is no need to bring race into it at all, bringing race into it simply undermines your position.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest PPC2019
6 minutes ago, taxme said:

The problem begins when Canada starts to try to change the color makeup of this country, and flood it with numerous other colors by the hundreds of thousands every year. This is the problem that myself and others have and are concerned and think about. Canadians should have a say as to whether they want to replace their white majority in Canada, and replace and hand Canada over to the rest of the non-white world. 

And it's funny how when our numbers go down, they find us more responsible for their suffering... It's like they enjoy our defeat. It's like they want to kill us with attrition. 

Edited by PPC2019

35 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I remember being in Thompson, Manitoba. It's a remote mining Town in Northern Manitoba. I wanted to walk around and check out the river, check out the boreal forest. Someone in a shoppers drug mart warned me to stay near the stores downtown.

She said your a white guy from out of town on Friday. She said every Friday, the natives find a white person to beat up, and they usually look for someone they don't know.

Sometimes the steal from you, but some people have ended up in the hospital with kicks to their heads.

I said, why do they hate white people so much? Aren't we Canadian. She said they think white people are trying to make them slaves, and they blame them for their poverty.

She said if I went anywhere near the river, there is a good chance I could be jumped.... 

I was angry, because there was a beautiful river, and I didn't feel safe to go there. I didn't have pepper spray or any protection on me.

Almost every white person I know, will bend over backwards not to offend a native person. You see land acknowledgments at every single university speech. It's like we're asking ourselves to be lightning rods. We need to cut it out.

Well, it looks like this might happen more often to white people as they start to become a minority in their own country just about everywhere in Canada in another decade or so, and they will deserve all that chit kicking white people will be getting because they are too stupid to try and get the picture that most non-white people do not like white people. We can thank our politically correct politicians and the lame duck Canadian media for this created passiveness by them, and trying to make it appear as though white people is the problem for all the rest of the non-white world, and that we are so racist that we must all pay for our white sins now. This is really sad to see what happened to you in Manitoba. Manitoba may be the first one of many for this to happen once again somewhere in Canada, and I will blame it all on the cowardly white people who eat up this racist nonsense like candy. Non-white people can be racist as much as they want too, but white people dare not. Quoting Thornburgs words "how dare you white people". Just saying.  ;)

Guest PPC2019
10 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, it looks like this might happen more often to white people as they start to become a minority in their own country just about everywhere in Canada in another decade or so, and they will deserve all that chit kicking white people will be getting because they are too stupid to try and get the picture that most non-white people do not like white people. We can thank our politically correct politicians and the lame duck Canadian media for this created passiveness by them, and trying to make it appear as though white people is the problem for all the rest of the non-white world, and that we are so racist that we must all pay for our white sins now. This is really sad to see what happened to you in Manitoba. Manitoba may be the first one of many for this to happen once again somewhere in Canada, and I will blame it all on the cowardly white people who eat up this racist nonsense like candy. Non-white people can be racist as much as they want too, but white people dare not. Quoting Thornburgs words "how dare you white people". Just saying.  ;)

Not all brown people are bad ;) Make a pic. Top, Left, or Bottom

27.jpg

29.jpg

34.jpg

Edited by PPC2019

34 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

They just have to learn that it's ok to look beautiful. You don't have to wear a Burka in Canada. Come on Taxme, a little taste of Persian ain't bad once in a while ;)

24.jpg

I have no problem spending a week on a Caribbean island with her  Don't tell my wife I said this.  :D

Guest PPC2019
16 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have no problem spending a week on a Caribbean island with her  Don't tell my wife I said this.  :D

HAHA, I knew it... Hetrosexuality is still alive and well in Canada.

Just make sure they are a centrist, or a conservative...

If they say liberal. Chances are they're a man hating feminist. They will leave ya with the restaurant bill, and not even a thank you. Liberals have no loyalty in my experience.

Edited by PPC2019

37 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

If they say liberal. Chances are they're a man hating feminist. They will leave ya with the restaurant bill, and not even a thank you. Liberals have no loyalty in my experience.

37 minutes ago, PPC2019 said:

I love the opposite sex. They always make me feel great and happy when I am with and around them. I just feel so normal! As long as they keep bringing in beautiful new immigrant women into Canada, like those above, I will always be in favor of our current immigration system. But just don't push it.;)