200 Muslim students exempted from sex education in Québec

On 3/10/2020 at 9:58 PM, Argus said:

Once again, Progressives seem to have a deep and abiding respect and reverence for all religions other than Christianity.

I like some Christians. Some of my best friends have been Christian. I just do not understand what it is they have this need to play golf all the time or out mayonaise on everything or by Buicks. Also I do not understand why they thought Bob Hope or Bob Newhart or anyone with the name Bob was or is funny. Other then that they are usually o.k. unless they insist on boiling meat. Then I have to draw the line. Unless its a steamie from Montreal, you can not do that.

Edited by Rue
  • Sad 1

On 3/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, taxme said:

The population of Vancouver is now approx. 45% non-white. The city of Richmond, BC is just about gone. The majority of the population in Richmond is now at approx. 65% Asian. Driving thru Richmond, one would think that they are driving thru some Asian city in China. The non British/European population of BC is now at approx 30%.and going up every year. If this is supposed to be what multiculturalism and diversity is all about, boy, the British/European people of Canada are in big time trouble ahead. They better start to wake up soon or else they will wake up one day and will probably ask themselves, where did the Canada I grew up in go. Some will call what I said here racism, but I would prefer to call it an instinct to survive as a people. The old Canada cannot be expected to survive if we the British/European people just sit back and watch it disappear right before their very eyes. With millions more new immigrants coming from foreign countries we as a people will die off. It's getting down to a do or die situation now. Believe it or not. :unsure:

The french ,english and natives better pull together before we all lose out.

1 hour ago, PIK said:

The french ,english and natives better pull together before we all lose out.

The french want to have nothing to do with the English or English Canada. There are plenty of English speaking people out west who are fed up with the whiny french thieves from Quebec. The native Indians do not like the English or the french people whom they always keep saying "stole" their precious land from them, and want us all to go back to Europe. Right there alone you have pretty much three groups of people who already have no love for each other. 

So IMHO, pulling together ain't going to happen, pardner.  Personally, I already think that the British/European people have already lost the battle to save themselves from becoming a minority in their own white homeland. the invasion has been going on for decades now and there appears to be no will to want to fight for their own very survival. They fear being called a racist which is what keeps most of them cowering and trembling under some multicultural diversity table.

I give it another two decades and the battle will be won by the pro multicultural politicians who appear to have never really given a dam all that much about our British/European culture. If they did, they would be doing something about it right now. But by still bringing in approx. 80% of our new immigrants into Canada every year from non British/European countries says it all. We are doomed. Aw well, what more can be said except to enjoy your white privilege while you can.  :D

21 hours ago, Rue said:

Your comments have zero credibility as you made it clear on this forum in past posts you are a racist, i.e., you believe only a specific designated narrow circle of what you call Caucasians with characteristics you assign them should be allowed in Canada.  Your version of what a Canadian is, simpy reflects your own racist views. Damn is spelled with an n. Thanks for your valuable contribution. It was dam pointless.

Yup, the truth sure does hurt you, eh my little snowflake? Dam or dan or damn or danm or whatever. Tell someone who gives a dam or dan or damn or danm, not me. Such petty nonsense coming from someone like you who would worry about some spelling error/s made around here. Sadly, you are not alone. There is someone here also who likes to do spell checks. I won't mention your buddies name.

So, tell me? Are we all in some kind of a spelling bee contest here? It sure looks like it to me. I guess that must be the one way for them to try and make their opponent look bad, eh opponent, and their need to have to point out others spelling errerrs here?  Dam, you cannot even spell the word simply correct or is that the new way of spelling it in Canada today -- "simpy" now? LOL. Now back to the topic at hand.

The Muslims should not be given any special treatment in Canada. Did they come here to become Canadian or did they come here to push their ancient and archaic tenth century religion on the rest of Canada? We are all infidels to them. At least Christians will tolerate and accept their religion where the Islamic religion wants to eliminate our Christian religion. These Muslims are allowed to immigrate to Canada, and this is how they treat their host Canadian people? It's bloody deplorable as your hero Hillary would say. ;)

4 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Jim Bakker's a Christian.

But does he boil his meat is the question.  I am not sure but I think some Christians have a problem with him using their religion as he did and now does again. Not a role model. I prefr Besty as my role model. Or you. Oh my God. I think I am starting a cult for you guys.

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, the truth sure does hurt you, eh my little snowflake? Dam or dan or damn or danm or whatever. Tell someone who gives a dam or dan or damn or danm, not me. Such petty nonsense coming from someone like you who would worry about some spelling error/s made around here. Sadly, you are not alone. There is someone here also who likes to do spell checks. I won't mention your buddies name.

So, tell me? Are we all in some kind of a spelling bee contest here? It sure looks like it to me. I guess that must be the one way for them to try and make their opponent look bad, eh opponent, and their need to have to point out others spelling errerrs here?  Dam, you cannot even spell the word simply correct or is that the new way of spelling it in Canada today -- "simpy" now? LOL. Now back to the topic at hand.

The Muslims should not be given any special treatment in Canada. Did they come here to become Canadian or did they come here to push their ancient and archaic tenth century religion on the rest of Canada? We are all infidels to them. At least Christians will tolerate and accept their religion where the Islamic religion wants to eliminate our Christian religion. These Muslims are allowed to immigrate to Canada, and this is how they treat their host Canadian people? It's bloody deplorable as your hero Hillary would say. ;)

Mee I jhust lyk to poynt out dee obveeus. Dam strayt.  Do me a favour Taxme save your shit for someone else. Do I look like I would take anything you say on this forum as credible? 

Edited by Rue

1 minute ago, Rue said:

Mee I jhust lyk to poynt out dee obveeus. Dam strayt.

It is quite evident and quite obvious now from your reply above that you really do have a spelling problem. Errors galore! I know someone here who can help you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

4 hours ago, Rue said:

But does he boil his meat is the question.  I am not sure but I think some Christians have a problem with him using their religion as he did and now does again. Not a role model. I prefr Besty as my role model. Or you. Oh my God. I think I am starting a cult for you guys.

He boils it in silver solution.  If you have corona virus he'll sell you some for a certain cure.

I'm sure a lot of Christians have a problem with him.  I'm sure religious people of all stripes have problems with the nutjob/criminal element of their chosen faith.  I would.