This is what the Left in Canada has been reduced to

Argus

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Who cares?

We don't want the Aryan Nation, just as we despise the thugs on the far Left.

You have no control over them, the government can't control them, they have guys on the FBI most wanted list.

Those are the Nazis.  These Antifa kids have never come face to face with them, the Nazis mafia has bigger fish to fry, they are drug and weapons cartel.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I have my nerdy side I suppose, I don't have anything against nerds, but they're going to get in a street fight with me, I'm not a man to be trifled with,  anybody can say whatever to me on the internet,  but they're not going to throw a punch at me on the street.

Ok internet tough guy. But if civil war breaks out, my bet is you'll be shitting yourself in a bunker like the rest of us.

You have no control over them, the government can't control them, they have guys on the FBI most wanted list.

Those are the Nazis.  These Antifa kids have never come face to face with them, the Nazis mafia has bigger fish to fry, they are drug and weapons cartel.

You're mixing prison politics with real life politics.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

You think what is in prison stays in prison?  Pretty much all violent crime in the streets is being run from prison.

Do you think politics is played in prison? (real life politics, I know prison politics are a thing)

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Oh indeed.  If you are white and you go to prison, you will have to side with the White Supremacists, or you will be somebody's bitch.

That's not the meaning of my question which was ill phrased.

Do you think politics in general are all played as a wider society, in prison?

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Too bad the government incites things to be so dysfunctional in this racist apartheid police state.

Hence why I don't rely on them for my protection.

I never get controlled by officers. I am not being denied my freedom of speech. I am basically free, in the middle of Montréal, the most liberal, left wing city in Canada.

I am a right wing conservative, and live well. What are you talking about? Are my rights infringed at all?

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have my nerdy side I suppose, I don't have anything against nerds, but they're going to get in a street fight with me, I'm not a man to be trifled with,  anybody can say whatever to me on the internet,  but they're not going to throw a punch at me on the street.

Why you flexing?

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I am a Pequiste also, Quebec is the only nation here, the rest is America,  if America was run by the Democrat Party with no opposition nor constitution to constrain them.

America is fine also. Why are you so paranoid?

16 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So the entire Left is to be held responsible for the actions of some Antifa people?

And couldn't you tell where this argument was going a mile away? I'm disappointed in you. You've become as easy to corner as the Trumpers on this board.

Why do people feel the need to brag about winning arguments when they're clearly not?

Of course one or two individuals are not indicative of a whole group. But this kind of thing is happening in cities all across Canada and all across the US, violent mobs of black masked leftists attacking anyone they see as being further to the right than Fidel Castro. You can see similar videos of the angry, intolerant Left from Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Ottawa, not to mention across the US, from Portland and Seattle to New York and Chicago.

• Like 1

I have no complaints about America, America is fine by me.

Well, why are you so bothered about Canada then? What's the big deal, the big threat here lol?

I love America by all means by the way as a French Canadian (I have both Canadian and French nationalities).

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

Well, why are you so bothered about Canada then? What's the big deal, the big threat here lol?

I love America by all means by the way as a French Canadian (I have both Canadian and French nationalities).

I simply do not want to be subject to a left wing nanny state which is not constrained by such a weak constitution and compromised judiciary.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Why do people feel the need to brag about winning arguments when they're clearly not?

Why do you feel the need to spread your blanket as wide as possible by using all-encompassing terms like "the Left", thereby creating a self-defeating argument based on nothing but hyperbole?