290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

I just got the news a minute ago. This looks like the largest Terrorist Attack since 9/11. Over 200 people have been killed and 450 injured at 8 separate bombings in Sri Lanka. I don't know if they were Muslim terrorist yet, and I don't care. We've all seen this hundreds of times before. We know what "Allah Akbar" means. So yes, I'm jumping to conclusions.

Canada use to put the Japanese in Internment camps in the 1940's, and now we cheerlead diversity. This has got to stop!

It's time for us to show though love.

If you got brown skin, I don't care. I won't hold your genetics against you.

If you come to Canada. You need to stop wearing Hijabs, Burkas Veils, or whatever you want to call them.

When you wear that crap, you are giving a big FU you the rest of Canada. 

They should be warned, If you wear your religious crap in public, then your fair game.

I won't support violence against Muslims, but I don't have a problem with someone tearing someone's veil to pieces.

Those women walking around our malls with slits in their eyes, should have their gown ripped to pieces.

There are war with us, so we have 100% to protect and defend our traditions, and our way of life.

We have to remove Islam for the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Canada must officially label Islam a Sadistic Political System and not a Religion of Peace.

We should audit and monitor every Mosque in Canada. If they teach violence, they should be bulldozed.

Edited by Robert Greene
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

Tough? Lol. Trudeau didn't even describe it as a terrorist attack. 

Don't worry about Trudeau. He's not going to last. What are we going to do, to stop the Islamisation of Canada? Tolerance doesn't contain the disease.

Lets give brown people an ultimatum. Denounce Islam, or face heavy persecution.

Maybe we should have human blockages around Mosques. One by one, they will start abandoning their religion.

Imagine if 5000 patriots chose one Mosque, and no one gets in or out. It's just an idea.

Edited by Robert Greene

1 hour ago, Robert Greene said:

Don't worry about Trudeau. He's not going to last. What are we going to do, to stop the Islamisation of Canada? Tolerance doesn't contain the disease.

Lets give brown people an ultimatum. Denounce Islam, or face heavy persecution.

Maybe we should have human blockages around Mosques. One by one, they will start abandoning their religion.

Imagine if 5000 patriots chose one Mosque, and no one gets in or out. It's just an idea.

Islam isn't a race nor is it a skin colour.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam isn't a race nor is it a skin colour.

That's why I don't have a problem with Arabic girls who show their hair and live like decent Canadians. I got a big problem with them walking around our shopping malls dressed in Ninja Outfits. I'd like to some patriots pin them down, and remove their veils.

As long as Muslims are commenting bombings, I have no symphony for the head scarf either. Just yank that crap off their heads.

Edited by Robert Greene

Just now, Robert Greene said:

That's why I don't have a problem with Arabic girls who live like normal Canadians. I got a big problem with them walking around our shopping malls dressed in Ninja Outfits. I'd like to some patriots pin them down, and remove their veils.

That doesn't solve anything except anger the woman and make 'patriots' look like jerks.

• Like 2

It liberates the women who are forced to wear those uniforms.

Be careful...

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

---Beyond Good and Evil

https://resources.saylor.org/wwwresources/archived/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/PHIL101-5.3.3.pdf

I know it is still early in this situation but I'm wonder what is the response form the Islamic world on this attack ?, what is the response of the Christian world ? is their gun reform happening in Sri lanka ? Has Justin open the doors to Canada to these Christians that are being prosecuted....This is the time for everyone to stand up and take action, not just Christians but muslims as well,  

18 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I know it is still early in this situation but I'm wonder what is the response form the Islamic world on this attack ?, what is the response of the Christian world ? is their gun reform happening in Sri lanka ? Has Justin open the doors to Canada to these Christians that are being prosecuted....This is the time for everyone to stand up and take action, not just Christians but muslims as well,  

I'm just venting some frustrations. My ideas aren't realistic. I do think we need to Ban the veil, and do some basic monitoring of the Mosques. We need to come up with some ideas, because this is getting out of control.

9 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm just venting some frustrations. My ideas aren't realistic. I do think we need to Ban the veil, and do some basic monitoring of the Mosques. We need to come up with some ideas, because this is getting out of control.

Banning the veil wouldn't do anything.  Those who are actually oppressed into wearing it would be forced indoors and never see sunlight again, while those who wear it as a fashion statement, with little regard for the former group I mentioned, (or those jailed for trying to help them) would simply find something else to wear.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, bcsapper said:

Banning the veil wouldn't do anything.  Those who are actually oppressed into wearing it would be forced indoors and never see sunlight again, while those who wear it as a fashion statement, with little regard the former group I mentioned, (or those jailed for trying to help them) would simply find something else to wear. 

It sends a message, that western values won't be violated. It shows that we have enough self-respect not to be offended by a woman's face. If we don't put up resistance, than we just hand over our country to anyone who wants to take over.

It sends a message, that western values won't be violated. It shows that we have enough self-respect not to be offended by a woman's face. If we don't put up resistance, than we just hand over our country to anyone who wants to take over.

Western values would be violated by telling people what to wear.  When I say I'm pro-choice, I'm not just talking about abortions.

You're ok with letting women scare children by walking around malls in Ninja Outfits? You don't mind if they look like Ghosts?

Yes.  No.

How scared would those children be if they knew you were the one who gets to tell them what to wear when they grow up?

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes.  No.

How scared would those children be if they knew you were the one who gets to tell them what to wear when they grow up?

I'm not asking for anyone to be injured, but Id like to see a few people with paintball guns make an example out of them. We need more non-violent resistance. If everyone with a veil had paintballs fired at them, they would put an end to their Islamic nonsense really fast.

Why is it that the people who fight back, have too shoot up Mosques? Go with the less-violent approach and gain some supporters.

Edited by Robert Greene

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm not asking for anyone to be injured, but Id like to see a few people with paintball guns make an example out of them. We need more non-violent resistance.

How did we get to "injured"?

You want people to use paint ball guns on those who, if they are "walking around malls in Ninja Outfits" are almost certainly victims of oppression.  I can't countenance that, I'm afraid.

And actually, paint ball guns can smart!  I wouldn't call it non-violent.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

How did we get to "injured"?

You want people to use paint ball guns on those who, if they are "walking around malls in Ninja Outfits" are almost certainly victims of oppression.  I can't countenance that, I'm afraid.

And actually, paint ball guns can smart!  I wouldn't call it non-violent.

By virtue of walking around in our malls with veils, they're the ones doing the oppressing. They're the ones deciding it's ok to insult thousands of people in their homeland. I don't have a problem with anyone shooting paintballs at them. It would make the rest of them think twice, before parading around like clowns.

By virtue of walking around in our malls with veils, they're the ones doing the oppressing. They're the ones deciding it's ok to insult thousands of people in their homeland. I don't have a problem with anyone shooting paintballs at them. It would make the rest of them think twice, before parading around like clowns.

Okay.  Basic difference of opinion here then.

You can also use spray paint. I think that's fair deterrence against those who want to bring Sharia Law to the west.

I think if you knew who was actually trying to bring Sharia Law to the west you would be justified in much worse.  After all, that, to me, is assault, and there's nothing wrong with greeting one form of assault with another.  It's self sefence.

Random assaults on Muslim shoppers I can't agree with though.

Just now, bcsapper said:

I think if you knew who was actually trying to bring Sharia Law to the west you would be justified in much worse.  After all, that, to me, is assault, and there's nothing wrong with greeting one form of assault with another.  It's self sefence. 

Random assaults on Muslim shoppers I can't agree with though. 

I think it's fair game for those who dare to bring the veil in public. If they want to shop in peace, then stop asking for it.

Why is it we need to go extreme right or left to solve issues that are basically common sense....wear what ever you want to wear, if that is a burka or veil who cares, I have 2 daughters who have tested my morals and values with what they called fashion for years....to the point I thought god was punishing me for something I did in another life....The common sense approach would be yes you need to show your face to police officers with just cause , for a picture i.e. driver license , government ID card, to get a fire arms certificate (PAL), to purchase a fire arm, etc. etc...other than that wear what ever, shit today the fashion world has tested the boundaries of every father, look at those yoga leggings, the see through kind, you know what I'm talking about... if we can tolerate them, whats a few burkas....here and there.... There is bigger fish to fry in the whole Islamic thing....than burkas and veils...

6 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Why is it we need to go extreme right or left to solve issues that are basically common sense....wear what ever you want to wear, if that is a burka or veil who cares, I have 2 daughters who have tested my morals and values with what they called fashion for years....to the point I thought god was punishing me for something I did in another life....The common sense approach would be yes you need to show your face to police officers with just cause , for a picture i.e. driver license , government ID card, to get a fire arms certificate (PAL), to purchase a fire arm, etc. etc...other than that wear what ever, shit today the fashion world has tested the boundaries of every father, look at those yoga leggings, the see through kind, you know what I'm talking about... if we can tolerate them, whats a few burkas....here and there.... There is bigger fish to fry in the whole Islamic thing....than burkas and veils...

It time for some non-violent retaliation. It's time to tell the Islamic to go F@ck themselves. I hope someone takes action. Apologize all you want, I'm don't like siting around while hundreds of people get bombed. It's time for us to grow a pair, and tell them they're not welcome. It's time for us to safeguard our future and encourage action. It's time for Muslims to lose their free reign.

Edited by Robert Greene