POT

Ell

17 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm for the oral consumption of medical derivatives. If oil can prevent epilepsy, than no one should stand in the way. I got a problem with smoking up to get high. I hate stoner culture. I don't like corrupting our youth. When will the government release brainscans of heavy THC use? When will we get detailed charts about memory loss, and have a fair understanding of what parts of the brain get compromised, and to what degree?

Why should the best information go to neurologists, while the general public doesn't have a clue about the side effects?

Make the 16 year old kids in high school see the PET Scans. People have the right to see the scientific data.

Do you drink? If you do , when do you do it? And Why?

And if you want to talk about corruption of our youth, pot is the least of your worries. Social media is more detrimental to kids.

But no one is going to disagree it should not be available to people under 18 or the legal drinking age in whatever province. And yes the risks are there for developing brains, which is why alcohol is very bad for developing brains.  Hell even cigarettes are very damaging and addictive , not just for kids.

As an adult I don't see a reason to hold it back if I want to get a little high now and then.  Does pot culture affect you directly? If so how?

16 hours ago, Donnie said:

Im.in favor of legalization of pretty much all drugs.

Adults should be free to choose whst they want to do.

Women can legally murder babies inside or outside the womb.  Yet I cannot bang heroin or do a line of coke legally? Its my body I have every right to do as I please with it.  

Double standard.

I agree up to a point, when your habit effects my life style or taxes thats where I draw the line want to OD then hey thats on you, but you should not expect the tax payer to provide lifesaving arcan or counter drugs to bring you back from the high you where chasing....There was a documentary done in BC where the same guy gets saved 4 times in on 24 hour period....not to mention what it does to these EMT guys mental health  that live with that everyday on the job....

32 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I agree up to a point, when your habit effects my life style or taxes thats where I draw the line want to OD then hey thats on you, but you should not expect the tax payer to provide lifesaving arcan or counter drugs to bring you back from the high you where chasing....

You seriously expect public officials to use this shitty red-necked attitude as a reason for with-holding treatment?  Thankfully doctors and such are bound by oath to act without the sort of prejudice you're hoping for.  In fact I'm pretty sure you'd be charged with negligence if you just sat their pontificating at someone as they died in front of you. 

And you're the sort of person we send out on the world to defend our values?  That's just wrong.

Just now, eyeball said:

You seriously expect public officials to use this shitty red-necked attitude as a reason for with-holding treatment?  Thankfully doctors and such are bound by oath to act without the sort of prejudice you're hoping for.  In fact I'm pretty sure you'd be charged with negligence if you just sat their pontificating at someone as they died in front of you. 

And you're the sort of person we send out on the world to defend our values?  That's just wrong.

YA I do, Sure now it is my fault now... that some loser wants to over dose the 4 th times in one day, 8 times that week ,how much does it cost in tax payers money for EMT's time, cost of arcan or anti drug medication per dose, cost of ambulance, or fire fighters, and police, ….your saying who cares how much it costs..... the addict has a right to live, and that effort should be paid in full by the tax payer...Even when the addict knows his addiction is going to kill him, they don't give a rats ass.....and some how I have to give a rats ass.....and yet i'm the asshole because some drug addict wants to have the right to over dose when ever he wants knowing the tax payer is going to come good for his or her mistakes….Fack that....2 to 3 soldiers commit suicide every week, in our country , soldiers that served this nation with everything they had....and we don't do a damn thing to help them....and you want me to fell sorry for someone drug addict that has done nothing except be a burden to society....and i'm the asshole....

They make the chioce, they inject themselves, they know the dangers....but somehow according to you we should do every thing in our powers to ensure these losers are alive the next day to do it all over again....But when those EMT, fire fighters, cops, medical staff reach their mental health limits it's screw them....in a lot of cases it's you knew the nature of the job, before hand....you made the chioce....live with it...But some drug addict some how it's a different story....

9 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I agree up to a point, when your habit effects my life style or taxes thats where I draw the line want to OD then hey thats on you, but you should not expect the tax payer to provide lifesaving arcan or counter drugs to bring you back from the high you where chasing....There was a documentary done in BC where the same guy gets saved 4 times in on 24 hour period....not to mention what it does to these EMT guys mental health  that live with that everyday on the job....

I agree. We would be better off if they all died.  

I want government out of all this type of stuff.  Government can look after military, roads, bridges, immigration etc.  Thats about it.

I dont need government and niether does anyone else.

If we gave the government much reduced powers no one would care who was in power.

12 hours ago, Army Guy said:

...2 to 3 soldiers commit suicide every week, in our country , soldiers that served this nation with everything they had...

I'm not surprised, I can see how killing people while in your frame of mind might cause a few mental health issues to deal with afterwards.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm not surprised, I can see how killing people while in your frame of mind might cause a few mental health issues to deal with afterwards.

Your a funny guy Eyeballs...Me I sleep just fine eyeball , thanks for asking...

On 4/20/2019 at 5:43 AM, Donnie said:

I want government out of all this type of stuff.  Government can look after military, roads, bridges, immigration etc.  Thats about it.

Yes, perhaps it would be better if the government got out of the business of making laws about what we can and cannot consume, deregulate everything. It costs a lot of money in policing, courts and incarceration that could be better spent on eg health care.