Liberals Scrambling-Gomery Leaks

Testimony given under a ban by Gomery is being leaked in the USA and it is very damning of the Liberal Corruption machine. The stink reaches very high and widespread. Word has it the BQ will rise in the House on Monday and challenge the Liberals with some or all of this info. It would be very good indeed to see Chretein/Martin in legirons.

** URL Removed By Admin **

Sorry folks, but I can't allow you to link to the "leaked" testimony in these forums. I'll also remind everyone that it is illegal for anyone in Canada to discuss the testimony publicly.

Sorry,

Greg

Admin

Edited by Greg

Thanks for the link, Mr. Bacon. That was very interesting reading.

Harper needs to be very careful with this. While it might be tempting to join the BQ in a non-confidence motion, they should wait until the publication ban can be lifted. If they can hold off the election until the Brault trial is underway and damaging testimony from both that trial and Gomery is leading the news every evening, they'll have a choke-hold on the Liberals.

I also hope the BQ's eagerness to make political gain out of this doesn't lead to a mistrial for Brault and friends.

-kimmy

Testimony given under a ban by Gomery is being leaked in the USA and it is very damning of the Liberal Corruption machine.

Just what exactly was leaked I saw nothing in the link you provided.

Please point out the leak will ya? :angry:

hmm....a guy with a name in caps lock, supporting the liberals, who just recently signed up...yes all signs point to an upcoming election folks.

hmm....a guy with a name in caps lock, supporting the liberals, who just recently signed up...yes all signs point to an upcoming election folks.

At least he tries to stay on topic.

I found this site by chance my friend so I signed up. Ya got something against a Liberal supporter putting in his 2 cents worth? :angry:

At least he tries to stay on topic.

I found this site by chance my friend so I signed up. Ya got something against a Liberal supporter putting in his 2 cents worth? :angry:

no I don't have a problem, with Liberal supporters

So Cagerattler, are you still going to support the Liberals if it turns out that the whole Quebec wing (which would include Martin) of the party was involved in major kickbacks through the ad companies?

That is thoroughly irresponsible fantasy; nothing of the kind is indicated. There is not one concrete piece of real evidence of anything even remotely close to such a scenario. keep it realistic eh

So Cagerattler, are you still going to support the Liberals if it turns out that the whole Quebec wing (which would include Martin) of the party was involved in major kickbacks through the ad companies?

I think it is a little premature to make such a claim. It could very well be possible, but untill the publication Ban is lifted i would stay away from asking questions of that sort. I mean perhpas the testimony is that Paul Martin wore lipstick in meatings with Brault who wore a short skirt and a wig. Mind you I think either situation could help the conservatives. What is killing me is not knowing...what it was that was said. I mean 4 days ago the sponsorship scandal was on no ones Radar, anymore, and then boom.

The none confidence motion will come this week. The election will be this spring. Nobody wants it but with the Block looking at a clean sweep they will push the issue now while it is hot.

IF? Another Conservative living on hearsay and spectulation.

You're darn right I'm going to vote Liberal I have a great Liberal M.P. in my riding for one thing and I don't want the Likes of Alberta firewall Harper running the country. :angry:

Already the Liberal apologists on this board are squirming.

How sweet it will be to see this corrupt and disgraceful government fall, and I sincerely hope they fall hard and long. We deserve no less.

May I remind you this same sentiment was expressed last election and nothing came of it. If conservatives continue to hold that opinion they will get no where, something more needs to be done than relying on the liberals to defeat themselves. We deserve no less.

IF? Another Conservative living on hearsay and spectulation.

Hey now, don't confuse me with a CPCer. This so called Conservative Party serves it's own ends such as do all the political parties, only they go where few choose to follow but may have to given no other alternatives.

Given, however, that the Harperites and their faithful lemmings look like the cat that swallowed Tweety-bird, they may sway the uncomitted voter that last election took a chance on the Liberals. If the news is bad enough we may have another party in the single digit representation, as what happened after Mulroney's infamous reign. This in no way serves Canadians; nay, it was that scenario that permitted the Liberals to dig deep into taxpayers pockets to line their own.

This in no way serves Canadians; nay, it was that scenario that permitted the Liberals to dig deep into taxpayers pockets to line their own.

And in all fairness all I ask for is your proof of this!

You see I stopped buying into CON servative hearsay and Liberal nit picking A LONG TIME AGO !

Now please provide the proof! :angry:

• Forum Admin
Why is this subject being repeated in two threads with NO real information. Just dumb remours from Republican/Conservative rumour mills

Because it is against the law to discuss anything that is contained in the testimony.

Greg

Admin

Already the Liberal apologists on this board are squirming.

How sweet it will be to see this corrupt and disgraceful government fall, and I sincerely hope they fall hard and long.  We deserve no less.

May I remind you this same sentiment was expressed last election and nothing came of it. If conservatives continue to hold that opinion they will get no where, something more needs to be done than relying on the liberals to defeat themselves. We deserve no less.

I'm afraid Slavik might be right. There isn't much the liberals could do to not get elected. I have little faith in Ontarians. Weak people.

That is thoroughly irresponsible fantasy; nothing of the kind is indicated. There is not one concrete piece of real evidence of anything even remotely close to such a scenario. keep it realistic eh

The testimony cited by the web site, if true, would indicate that. And I'll point out that though I have seen this web site mentioned many, many times in the media, not one questioned the authenticity of what it said. And the media know what was said.