Asylum System "not sustainable" - Immigration Minister

41 minutes ago, Argus said:

They're all tolerant and loving and feminist and love to engage in interfaith dialogue! The moment they step off the plane they start feeling like they need to wear sandals and recycle their newspapers. And they love Jews! Really! Just ask Dialamah!

You are so ridiculous.  Why, just a few posts up I said this:

1.  Generally, Muslims who come to Canada are more conservative in their social attitudes than secular Canadians and even most Christians.

2.  The longer Muslims are here, the more they accept our more progessive values, as have all immigrants to Canada, until they are virtually indistinguishable from Canadians.  Of course this is not absolute, but decades of studies demonstrate that

its pretty reliable. And recent surveys of Muslims in Canada indicate it is happening among themnas well.

You are becoming as ignore-worthy as Altai, Taxme and DoP, at least where Muslims are concerned.  

8 minutes ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks, 

None of you represent the topic of this discussion.  Avoid thread drift and personal commentary. 

I agree with you on this. This string has devolved into a lengthy debate on the merits of Islamic thought, ideology and practices, which, while perhaps worthy of debate under a separate heading, seems secondary to the issue of the efficacy of our current refugee program. 

5 hours ago, turningrite said:

I agree with you on this. This string has devolved into a lengthy debate on the merits of Islamic thought, ideology and practices...

Lots of threads do that.