Trudeua housing illegals in hotels with your tax dollar.

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Many are even flying too America from some third world country and then when they land in America they start heading for Canada. Maybe the Charter of Rights and the "not withstanding clause" in it should be used here so as to not give these illegals a right to be able to challenge our immigration laws and policy.

This is particularly problematic. Those who reach Canada in this fashion should be fairly easily turned back as they have to hold U.S. issued visitor visas to reach this continent and should therefore have the right to reenter that country. And as Canada shares information with the U.S. it should be fairly easy for our officials to access details concerning the circumstances of those entering Canada from U.S., including their immigration and/or visa status in that country. I agree that utilizing the notwithstanding clause to address this problem might be both necessary and justifiable. But this would take political will and at least a little bit of courage as progressives would no doubt be outraged.

Edited by turningrite

15 hours ago, turningrite said:

This is particularly problematic. Those who reach Canada in this fashion should be fairly easily turned back as they have to hold U.S. issued visitor visas to reach this continent and should therefore have the right to reenter that country. And as Canada shares information with the U.S. it should be fairly easy for our officials to access details concerning the circumstances of those entering Canada from U.S., including their immigration and/or visa status in that country. I agree that utilizing the notwithstanding clause to address this problem might be both necessary and justifiable. But this would take political will and at least a little bit of courage as progressives would no doubt be outraged.

I would certainly like to know as to what the percentage rate is for those who cross our border illegally into Canada and get to stay? If I know Canada it is probably in the 80 - 90% range for these criminal illegals to get to stay. Canada is being invaded by thousands of illegal criminal foreigners and if allowed to continue on will no doubt soon be running into the hundreds of thousands every year. It's going to happen. And yet our politically correct buffoon politicians will not do a dam thing about it. As a matter of fact they appear to be all totally in agreement and support of all this criminality going on. Our pathetic politicians in Canada can be such a bunch of dumb asses at most times if not at all times. They just don't care. Pathetic. 

23 hours ago, taxme said:

Our pathetic politicians in Canada can be such a bunch of dumb asses at most times if not at all times. They just don't care. Pathetic. 

The Conservatives seem to be adopting a much harder stance than the governing Liberals. The NDP is of course hopeless, but why would we expect more from it? Polling suggests that the public is not happy about the current situation with a large majority believing Trudeau's government has fumbled this issue. And I believe a poll released last week indicated that migration/immigration is the number two issue on voters' minds with not much more than a year to go before the next federal election.

13 minutes ago, turningrite said:

The Conservatives seem to be adopting a much harder stance than the governing Liberals. The NDP is of course hopeless, but why would we expect more from it? Polling suggests that the public is not happy about the current situation with a large majority believing Trudeau's government has fumbled this issue. And I believe a poll released last week indicated that migration/immigration is the number two issue on voters' minds with not much more than a year to go before the next federal election.

One can only hope that the conservative party makes this their number one issue in the next federal election and explain and show as to how much tax dollars have been blown on these criminal illegals to the people of Canada and how they are being put up in hotels while many Canadians live in poverty and sleep on the streets of Canada. What the conservatives need to do is stop being oh so politically correct. As far as I am concerned, I don't think that Canadians really give a chit about political correctness or refugees one bit. The lying liberal media and politicians keep telling us that Canadians care. Bull crap to that. The Canadians that I talk too want it stopped not more of it. Staying with political correctness is one of the reasons why we have this refugee crisis in the first place. It's already up to 50,000 illegals that have made it to Canada with another year to go. I wonder what the tally will be in another year?  I shudder to think about it and the massive amounts of tax dollars that we the people will have to pay for all this illegality going on.