The Great Immigration Debate

On 7/19/2018 at 3:33 PM, taxme said:

Anytime you can throw in Trump or Putin you never miss a chance to do so, do you? Just for your information Saudi Arabia is dropping bombs on Yemen and Israel is dropping bombs on Palestinians. Whites are being murdered by blacks in South Africa. African  are killing Africans. It would be nice to see you attack those countries and their leaders for a change.

So are Canadians suppose to be taking in everyone who is getting bombed or killed around the world? Where would you like to put them all? I think that Toronto is overflowing with too many refugees already. And you want more refugees to come to Canada?  Maybe Sarnia or Thunder Bay can take a few thousand? But I am pretty sure that you will not take any refugee into your home, now would you? All talk, no action. 

Indeed I would try to take my family to a safer place. I would go visit a relative somewhere in another country or just go to the nearest country to escape the bombing. Why do they need or have to be running to another foreign country tens of thousands of miles away from home. Surely there are closer countries they can run too and where the people speak their language and are of the same religion who will take them in until the bombing stops. I like how you leftist liberals like you always have to bring in the "children". It's an easy approach for people like you to try and get your opponent to break down and have to show his/her compassionate side for children in order to have to agree with you. That does not work with me anymore. It's called tough love. Live with it. :)

How many refugees are living in Canada? I heard that 27 thousand. I live in Toronto. Never met a refugee, sssssorry...

How many refugees are living in Turkey? But you don't give a f///...

ALWAYS most refugees go to the nearest country. ALWAYS. They just don't have choice. Those who have money to get to Canada choose Canada.

On 7/19/2018 at 3:38 PM, taxme said:

Well then why don't you opt out of the Canadian medicare system and pay for your own hospital bills by going to America and get your medical services there and pay for them yourself and save me some tax dollars. Works for me. :lol: 

Will he save you some dollars or will you pay more?

I know that your knowledge about insurance industry is f///n VAST lol

If he younger than you and has good health, then you will pay more if he "opts" out. Can he? lol

• Confused 1

On 7/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, taxme said:

Canada is fast becoming a haven for refugees thanks to our stunned or stupid politically correct pro multicultural politicians.

Shit. I thought it was a country for refugees since its inception. And you opened my eyes.

Ok. I will buy you a ticket to Sunflower that will depart back to England. lol

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, paxrom said:

Nope a thriving middle class need one thing and that's a border. Stop flooding the market with immigrants, reduce the global labor competition, globalization is just a pipe dream that never delivered because everyone wants to cheat. America has proven it doesn't need the rest of the world to succeed. Trade(import-export) is only 25% of our GDP. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahaha...

Only 25%???? AAAAAAhahahah.

I would like to know what you will look like if the GDP drops by 25%. Great depression had a drop of 15%.

You are I///T! lol

1 minute ago, ZavHoz said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahaha...

Only 25%???? AAAAAAhahahah.

I would like to know what you will look like if the GDP drops by 25%. Great depression had a drop of 15%.

You are I///T! lol

Our GDP is large because we are a consumer based economy, the rest of the world hasn't caught up yet. More like the world's economy is 25 percent of our economy. Pretty sure no one is interested in it collapsing. Trump recently put up tariff on some products and already everyone is panicking. Everybody's economy is going down because they are so dependent on international trade while in america it's only scratching the surface. 

Edited by paxrom

2 hours ago, paxrom said:

Our GDP is large because we are a consumer based economy, the rest of the world hasn't caught up yet. More like the world's economy is 25 percent of our economy. Pretty sure no one is interested in it collapsing. Trump recently put up tariff on some products and already everyone is panicking. Everybody's economy is going down because they are so dependent on international trade while in america it's only scratching the surface. 

Did you read my message? You told that you are ready to sacrifice 25% of Canadian GDP. For such words I would send you to a madhouse at once.

4 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

Did you read my message? You told that you are ready to sacrifice 25% of Canadian GDP. For such words I would send you to a madhouse at once.

Wut? No I am talking about the American economy. We are 20 trillion dollar. Canada is probably like 2 dollar. ;D

Edited by paxrom

Wut? No I am talking about the American economy. We are 20 trillion dollar. Canada is probably like 2 dollar. ;D

Ok. You would like to sacrifice 25% of US GDP. It doesn't make a difference.

I still send you to a madhouse.

Edited by ZavHoz
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

Ok. I would like to sacrifice 25% of US GDP. It doesn't make a difference.

I still send you to a madhouse.

No what I am saying is that the US economy is quite robust and is increasing independent of international trade. 

No what I am saying is that the US economy is quite robust and is increasing independent of international trade. 

Yep. Also you are ok if it loose 25% of GDP. And it would be even worse than Great Depression.

As I said, I would like to see what you would look like when it drops by 25%.

I wonder whether you would have money to pay for electricity or you would type in here while pedaling electric generator LOL

Edited by ZavHoz

Just now, ZavHoz said:

Yep. Also you are ok if it loose 25% of GDP. And it will be even worse than Great Depression.

As I said, I would like to see what you would look like when it drops 25%.

I wonder whether you would have money to pay for electricity or you would type in here while pedaling electric generator LOL

Actually you should be asking the rest of the world that question, if we loose 25 percent of our GDP what would happen to the rest of the world. 

Remember the US does not export that much, we are not an export based economy, we only export something like 2 trillion out of 20 trillion dollars worth of good and services. We consume more than we output. So if anything with out us, the world's biggest customer, how would the rest of the world fare? We can already produce most of the stuff our selves, we just don't do it here for financial or regulatory reasons. 

1 hour ago, paxrom said:

Actually you should be asking the rest of the world that question, if we loose 25 percent of our GDP what would happen to the rest of the world. 

Remember the US does not export that much, we are not an export based economy, we only export something like 2 trillion out of 20 trillion dollars worth of good and services. We consume more than we output. So if anything with out us, the world's biggest customer, how would the rest of the world fare? We can already produce most of the stuff our selves, we just don't do it here for financial or regulatory reasons. 

Sorry, but your treatment will take more time than I expected due to stupidity and very low level of knowledge of economics.

Just imagine that there are two countries in the world: Canada and Mexico.

Canada produces only oil and Mexico produces only bananas.

They trade with each other. They exchange oil for bananas. And live awesome.

Now imagine that comes trump. He prohibits trade.

Then Canada has to grow bananas itself somewhere in the snow desert, and Mexico has to produce oil somewhere in the ocean.

The price of bananas grown in snow is exorbitant as well as the price of oil produced in the ocean.

What do we have at the end of the day? Decreased GDP and lower standart of living. 

AND FOR WHAT???????????????

ARE YOU CRAZY???????????????????

YOU TELL US THAT US WILL HANDLE 25% DROP OF GDP, BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL DIE???????????????

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, YOU MINIHITLER????????? DESTROY THE WORLD???????????

As I said only madhouse will save you.

3 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

Sorry, but your treatment will take more time than I expected due to stupidity and very low level of knowledge of economics.

Just imagine that there are two countries in the world: Canada and Mexico.

Canada produces only oil and Mexico produces only bananas.

They trade with each other. They exchange oil for bananas. And live awesome.

Now imagine that comes trump. He prohibits trade.

Then Canada has to grow bananas itself somewhere in the snow desert, and Mexico has to produce oil somewhere in the ocean.

The price of bananas grown in snow is exorbitant as well as the price of oil produced in the ocean.

What do we have at the end of the day? Decreased GDP and lower standart of living. 

AND FOR WHAT???????????????

ARE YOU CRAZY???????????????????

YOU TELL US THAT US WILL HANDLE 25% DROP OF GDP, BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL DIE???????????????

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, YOU MINIHITLER????????? DESTROY THE WORLD???????????

As I said only madhouse will save you.

Jesus calm down man. You sound like you're about to have an aneurysm. 

Look I understand trade economics.

But what I am telling you is that we no longer require international trading or rely heavily on it.

We are a service (80 percent), consumer based industry.  We trade among-st our selves internally, not externally . 80 percent! of our economy is just internal trading. we only need raw material and capital goods from the rest of the world. Even those raw material and capital goods are starting to be produce domestically. 

2 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

I suggest that you cut off your dick and balls, it's just 25% of you. But your unborn children and wife will suffer, I promise.

Do it!!! And there will be fewer stupid people. Come on, make this world better! I know you can do it! lol

I'm sure you'd like that sort of stuff but i suggest finding those material else where on the internet. This is a serious forum for super serious discussion... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paxrom said:

Jesus calm down man. You sound like you're about to have an aneurysm. 

Look I understand trade economics.

But what I am telling you is that we no longer require international trading or rely heavily on it.

We are a service (80 percent), consumer based industry.  We trade among-st our selves internally, not externally . 80 percent! of our economy is just internal trading. we only need raw material and capital goods from the rest of the world. Even those raw material and capital goods are starting to be produce domestically. 

Now you want to cut off just 20% of yourself. Can I call it improvement?

Maybe you'll tell us why you are going to do that? What these 20% of GDP were acused of?

Image result for laughing

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZavHoz said:

Now you want to cut off just 20% of yourself. Can I call it improvement?

Maybe you'll tell us why you are going to do that? What these 20% of GDP were acused of?

Image result for laughing

25 percent of the GDP is trade but 80 percent of the industry is service based. Sorry should of clarify. 

1 hour ago, paxrom said:

I'm sure you'd like that sort of stuff but i suggest finding those material else where on the internet. This is a serious forum for super serious discussion... :rolleyes:

If it was a serious discussion then you wouldn't try to cut off your dick right here publicly. Because it is the same as a 25% drop of GDP.

1 hour ago, paxrom said:

25 percent of the GDP is trade but 80 percent of the industry is service based. Sorry should of clarify. 

5% here, 5% there. Who cares? One ball, two balls to cut off... One kidney, two kidneys to cut off... I hope you are not a surgeon. With such approach ...:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, ZavHoz said:

If it was a serious discussion then you wouldn't try to cut off your dick right here publicly. Because it is the same as a 25% drop of GDP.

You deserve a noble peace price in economic theory. That's a fascinating and extraordinary application of economic theory. 

Edited by paxrom