South Africa to expel Whites from farms

Argus

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Seems more like Nazis fleeing Jewish reprisal.  I know I know, it would be wonderful if everyone could just get over the past but it just doesn't seem to work that way.

That said, its the economic injustice and political opportunism in the present that's really driving black resentment in Africa - the same thing that propelled the Nazis to prominence ironically.

How is this any different than all the jews who took back their land and property from Germans after WW2?

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Yeah, well that was three hundred years ago. None of the white farmers are responsible.  And all this is going to do is destroy their agricultural sector, end all foreign investment in the country (who is going to invest in a country where your property can be instantly confiscated without compensation?), and turn South Africa into the same kind of shithole as Zimbabwe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natives_Land_Act,_1913

"Date of repeal 1991"

That wasn't even 30 years ago

The Glen Grey Act 1894

"White famers resented African ownership of the land and demanded that it be taken from them. "

By that logic it would seem almost all of the farmers around today in South Africa who are white would have a hand in this.  It won't destroy foreign investment because foreigners already are banned from owning farms in SA.  It won't sink the agra sector because most of the farm workers are Africans and do most of the work running the farms.  That being said climate change will turn the area into a dust bowl in a decade so it won't matter who has the land.  Well the only people who will have their property confiscated are farm owners, which again are all locals.  Further China, Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand, France and England all had some version of this and it seemed to turn out ok.  Moz. and Angola did as well and they have much higher foreign investment per capita than their neighbours who haven't. 

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The South Africans imported the reserve system from Canada, but they still needed to exploit "black" labour.   Canada could abuse and subjugate its "aboriginals" with impunity and without fear of backlash because it imported more like minded people from Europe....and imported Asian slaves to help fill in the gaps.

I agree, if we were in Bolivia with an Indian majority, we'd be facing the same backlash. Do you think you'd get to keep your big house in the suburbs or a big farm in Oakville if Ontario was 80% iroquois Indian?

3 hours ago, Bonam said:

Maybe Trump will make a tweet about it. Other than that, it will be ignored by Western governments for sure. Even if they go full genocide with extermination camps and all, chances are it would still be ignored. 

What's the chance Canada will take in White South African refugees fleeing persecution? :lol:

I doubt it will be a genocide.  White South Africans best bet is Australia, that being said the ones left do not have the skills to qualify in Canadian immigration.

8 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I guess all South-African whites who have somewhere to go and money to do so have already left. The ones still there just have to manage.

The world whined and cried about apartheid and the world got together to bring it down. Now we have apartheid back again. But this time it is the white folk who are going to be shown a touch of racism. For me this just shows us all that the black Africans are no better than the white people.But instead of trying to work out some kind of plan between the two races where everybody will be happy we are going to see more racism, not less. And wait until the non-white people become the majority in North America or Europe. I believe that then white people will really learn and find out what real racism is all about. My opinion. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Argus said:

Anyone who thought South Africa was headed in the right direction had best think again. Apparently the raging success of neighbouring Zimbabwe, whose agricultural sector and economy collapsed after it seized white owned farms, has inspired South Africa to go the same route. Farms owned by white people will be 'expropriated' without compensation. In other words, simply stolen and then given to party loyalists. No doubt white companies and properties will come next.

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.
The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema. It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against after a vote on Tuesday, and the policy was a key factor in new president Cyril Ramaphosa's platform after he took over from Jacob Zuma in February. Mr Malema said the time for 'reconciliation is over'. 'Now is the time for justice,' News24 reported. 'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.'

He's talking about the 17th century, btw. None of the people alive today had anything to do with it, but he's referring to them as 'criminals' regardless. 

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation. In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

Guess we'll be hearing howls of protest from all the liberal western governments who denounced Apartheid, right? I mean, Trudeau will be in a rage over this! LOL. There won't be a peep of protest. And I bet most of the Western media ignores it completely. It doesn't fit in with the narrative of "whites evil - blacks helpless, innocent victims".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html

I can only hope that most of those white South Africans decide to move to Canada that is if they are allowed to immigrate to Canada. Something tells me that because of their skin color they will have a hard time trying to get here. They would bring with them a lot of hard working entrepreneurs which could help significantly in adding and aiding the Canadian economy. 

The thousands of rapes and murders that have been going on in SA for decades against white people since apartheid was abolished is a tragedy and a crime against humanity. But where is the left wing liberal marxist media on this? They are quiet as a mouse the politically correct bunch of wimps and cowards. It's no wonder Caucasian Canada is in big time trouble. 

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Seems more like Nazis fleeing Jewish reprisal.  I know I know, it would be wonderful if everyone could just get over the past but it just doesn't seem to work that way.

That said, its the economic injustice and political opportunism in the present that's really driving black resentment in Africa - the same thing that propelled the Nazis to prominence ironically.

Well we all should know by now that the Jewish influence was behind the abolishing of apartheid. But I bet that they won't be saying a word about this new apartheid, eh? 

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Apartheid started 70 years ago. Who do you think was responsible for that? Give you a hint, they were white, and maybe a little racist.  

The white people did something with the place, the Africans did nothing for all the time that they lived there. The Boars brought civilization to a backwards people who were to readily available to start and be ready to make some money to buy white man's goods. Now we are going to get to see another Zimbabwe in the making. Way the go all you left wing marxist liberals. 

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The South Africans imported the reserve system from Canada, but they still needed to exploit "black" labour.   Canada could abuse and subjugate its "aboriginals" with impunity and without fear of backlash because it imported more like minded people from Europe....and imported Asian slaves to help fill in the gaps.

Maybe what should be happening is for every white person in North America to all go back to Europe and ignore the rest of the non-white world. I would then after a hundred years has gone by be able to come back and see what North America would look like? Zimbabwe come to mind maybe? 

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...the Dutch ( Afrikaners ) were more hard core....maybe led to this invention for personal defense in South Africa:

Maybe North America car makers could do the same to their vehicles. That should stop car jacking in it's tracks. 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

The white people did something with the place, the Africans did nothing for all the time that they lived there. The Boars brought civilization to a backwards people who were to readily available to start and be ready to make some money to buy white man's goods. Now we are going to get to see another Zimbabwe in the making. Way the go all you left wing marxist liberals. 

The Boers (another spelling correction for you) brought slavery to the place. Luckily the British were tough enough to kick their asses.

5 hours ago, Omni said:

No it doesn't sound hunky dory, even considering past injustices. Going back and forth to extremes is not likely the best way to a solution. However front page headlines are often simply meant as attention getters. I'll wait to see what the actual details roll out. 

Well if you are waiting for CNN or MSNBC or CBC to keep you informed of what is going on in SA, you will be waiting for a very long time. But do you really care? After all it is this new injustice that now must be dealt with. I won't count on the left wing liberal marxists for any report on the plight of the white South Africans. 

4 hours ago, Bonam said:

Maybe Trump will make a tweet about it. Other than that, it will be ignored by Western governments for sure. Even if they go full genocide with extermination camps and all, chances are it would still be ignored. 

What's the chance Canada will take in White South African refugees fleeing persecution? :lol:

Canada will take in sweet dick all if liberal Trudeau has his way. If the situation were reversed he would be telling those blacks to come on over to Canada. We will pay and look after you when you get here. White people can never be considered refugees even if they are fleeing from South Africa.  

4 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

When you said "300 years ago", were you talking dog years?

The apartheid government, which created blacks only cantons in South Africa, and monopolized all of the industries was finally brought down in the early 90's.

LOL @ "excuse violence" and "ancient history".

Unfortunately, you have very limited knowledge of many situations around the world. Perhaps study them before you come huffing and puffing with your declarations and opinions.

Well, the white South Africans did build those industries with hard work and sweat. Now the black South Africans will destroy those industries. It will be written in the history books. 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Of course. You'll count of fox and remain totally biased/uninformed. What else is new?

I don't even think that FOX will have the time to report on what is going on over there in SA.. FOX is forced to waste all of it's time on those loser liberal/democrats who want and keep trying to get Trump impeached. I wonder who some of them could be, uhmm?  :D

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

The Boers (another spelling correction for you) brought slavery to the place. Luckily the British were tough enough to kick their asses.

You are such a childish individual. Everyone makes spelling errors now and then. You have done it many times. I will start pointing them out to you every time now. Two can play this childish liberal game that you like to play. Tit for tat, buttercup. :P

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't even think that FOX will have the time to report on what is going on over there in SA.. FOX is forced to waste all of it's time on those loser liberal/democrats who want and keep trying to get Trump impeached. I wonder who some of them could be, uhmm?  :D

Some of them could be the US congress. But you are correct on one thing, Fox does waste a lot of time. Happily yours, not mine. I tune in once in awhile but 5 minutes of Hannity's blather and any non conspiracy theorist has to flip the channel.

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

I know who's ass I would like to kick. :D

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Some of them could be the US congress. But you are correct on one thing, Fox does waste a lot of time. Happily yours, not mine. I tune in once in awhile but 5 minutes of Hannity's blather and any non conspiracy theorist has to flip the channel.

But why do you even bother watching Hannity when you appear to despise the guy so much? I would say that is a pretty dumb thing to be doing. Or maybe the reason why you visit FOX is because Hannity does tell it like it is and you enjoy hearing the truth. I think that you like to pretend that you go there for 5 minutes but in reality you stay there a little longer, right?  How can anyone judge someone by listening to them for 5 minutes is beyond me. But then again you are miss know it all, aren't you? 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

You'll need to try a lot harder.

Believe me if that person were here right now it would not be very hard for me to do. I would really get a "kick" out of it. Get it? :D

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

Maybe because we already have enough racists without importing more.

The only racists that we have in Canada are the ones that hate their own white skin. But then again maybe what is needed in Canada is a few more racists to even things out. Works for me, teach. Please feel free to point out any speling errors out, thank you. 

1 hour ago, H10 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natives_Land_Act,_1913

"Date of repeal 1991"

That wasn't even 30 years ago

The Glen Grey Act 1894

"White famers resented African ownership of the land and demanded that it be taken from them. "

By that logic it would seem almost all of the farmers around today in South Africa who are white would have a hand in this.  It won't destroy foreign investment because foreigners already are banned from owning farms in SA.  It won't sink the agra sector because most of the farm workers are Africans and do most of the work running the farms.  That being said climate change will turn the area into a dust bowl in a decade so it won't matter who has the land.  Well the only people who will have their property confiscated are farm owners, which again are all locals.  Further China, Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand, France and England all had some version of this and it seemed to turn out ok.  Moz. and Angola did as well and they have much higher foreign investment per capita than their neighbours who haven't. 

Maybe because those two African countries are not out there wanting to murder white people. Just saying.