Open Letter to Justin Trudeau, the MPs, and the press

22 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks,

Avoid thread derailment syndrome. 

Don't worry. Let me link the two rails together and get the train back to its course.

It seems like our American friend BC2004, knows neither her weapon nor her enemies when she plans these nuke wars above.:P

The nuke, was created as a weapon to deal with the targets like hot war enemy Nazi Germany and Japan, or the cold war enemy Soviet Union, which USA could geographically separate and economically distinguish from itself.

But nowadays who is USA's enemy?

The No.1 of the list, I think BC2004 would say: China!----That's.....almost correct except her beloved president doesn't use the word but instead of the "rival".

The president is correct because either in hot war or in cold war,  you don't trade with your enemies, at least not on the same scale as USA with China.

So nuke has far less effect on China than old Soviet Union because the both economies are entangled so deep that neither of them could destroy other without hurt its own economy badly. 

At this point, BC2004's Canadian ally, Conservative Dude:D would say: damn it! Maybe we should nuke these Islamic shitholes first, then we will turn around to deal with Russia and China.

This was President Bush's old strategy which had been proved not working. The cause is as same as China---most Islamic countries in the world are politically, economically and even geographically(I mean US military base) entangled with the USA, so BC2004 can't nuke them all.

Now Conservative Dude's twin sister, Liberal Girl comes out: xul, you are right. It's shame that conservatives like my brother's Islamophobia has turned Muslim to our enemy, and our beloved Liberal Fuhrer Tridude is taking action to protect Muslim...

I'm afraid that Liberal Girl is also wrong.

Firstly, fighting an enemy which doesn't exist isn't called action but acting. Look the video below, those "soldiers" are not soldiers but actors, because the enemy-----an almighty robotic alien----only exists in the film maker's imagination.

Does Islamophobia exist in Canada so widely that Canada government or lawmakers need to create some new law or move specified to protect Muslim? I don't think so. There were a few incidents and none of them couldn't be settled under current legislation.

The liberals don't know they are the one who are creating Islamophobia national wide. Politics is just like a swing, it has a balance point, but if you force it off the point, it will try to get back. And not only back, but it will go further to the opposite direction. This is what has been happening in USA.

When a swing begins to move back and forth, it can hardly be stopped by those riders who are on it. Then some riders who are so scared may wish BC2004 nuke the swing to release them from fear---if you don't exist, you don't need to fear anything:rolleyes:----but BC2004 may not help because she probably is busying to nuke-help scared kids on her own swing....:lol:

Edited by xul

On 2/2/2018 at 12:30 PM, PIK said:

I laugh at all the people that hide under thier beds ,because of trump. The guy is a business man/ entertainer, it is all a show and it seems to be working. He is not going to nuke anybody.

Maybe Canadian Liberal Party should create a new law to ban Trumpophobia in Canada in the first place...:P

As for President Trump:

Did Hitler start WW2?

The answer is Yes.

Did he meant to start WW2?

My answer is he probably not. He probably thought the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact would deter the UK and France to declare war upon Germany when he invaded Poland.

A big mistake. 

People do commit mistakes. But if it happens on a leader of a great power, the consequence may be severe. Millions of life will be lost because of a single miscalculation.

Edited by xul

1 hour ago, xul said:

Maybe Canadian Liberal Party should create a new law to ban Trumpophobia in Canada in the first place...:P

As for President Trump:

Did Hitler start WW2?

The answer is Yes.

Did he meant to start WW2?

My answer is he probably not. He probably thought the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact would deter the UK and France to declare war upon Germany when he invaded Poland.

A big mistake. 

People do commit mistakes. But if it happens on a leader of a great power, the consequence may be severe. Millions of life will be lost because of a single miscalculation.

Did not nukes back then to keep people in line, different now with nukes.

If I were writing a letter now, I would ask him why he insulted the italians and greek by putting them in the same boat as returning ISIS fighters. How dumb can this guy get.And how anyone could even think of voting for him again.

• Like 3

On 2/3/2018 at 2:45 PM, PIK said:

Did not nukes back then to keep people in line, different now with nukes.

I once asked BC2004 if she wanted to fly with pilot Trump on the B-52, with the attached video below and she gave me a reply Yes.

I think she was either very brave or just not knowing what the video was.

If you google 1994 Fairchild Air Force Base B-52 crash you will find that none co-pilots wanted to fly with the pilot because he used to fly the plane by very dangerous ways.

The plane was the same plane model which had been flying safely over half a century. The rules and safety measures were the same rules which applied to all planes. The only variable was the pilots----some of them handled the machine with caution and never push it to the verge of its safety margin, some of them didn't. When the later miscalculated their winning chance of gambling, they crashed and killed themselves, usually alone with others.

the crew decided that they would never again fly with Holland and reported the incident to the bomb squadron leadership. The squadron commander, Lieutenant Colonel Mark McGeehan, reported the incident to Pellerin and recommended that Holland be removed from flying duty. Pellerin consulted with Holland and gave him an oral reprimand and warning not to repeat the behavior, but refused to take him off flying duty. Pellerin also did not document the incident or the reprimand or notify his superiors, who remained unaware of the incident. McGeehan then decided that in order to protect his aircrews, he (McGeehan) would be the co-pilot on any future missions in which Holland was the command pilot.

The accident board stated that Colonel Holland's macho, daredevil personality significantly influenced the crash sequence. USAF personnel testified that Holland had developed a reputation as an aggressive pilot who often broke flight-safety and other rules. The rule-breaking included flying below minimum-clearance altitudes and exceeding bank-angle limitations and climb rates.

Big things usually have small beginnings. A nuclear war won't happen all of sudden without any prologue and escalating sequence. Just like the pilot didn't crash a B-52 on the first day he flew it. He just pushed the safety margin a bit, then nothing happened. Then he pushed it again other day, still nothing happened. So he did these so on and so forth, until his end push.

If both Britain and Germany had nuke in 1930s, could you assume Hitler would not annex Austria, Czechoslovakia and then invade Poland? Or assume Britain and France would not declare war upon Germany just because Hitler had nuke?

If Hitler planned to take Britain, France and Soviet by one operation, I'm sure nuke would deter him. But if he was just like the pilot in the video, he pushed a bit, nothing happened; then he push again....and again....until a total war which may lead to use nuke.

Edited by xul