How Do We Deal With Overpopulation, While Respecting Human Rights?

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your post makes complete sense to me.  It takes one to know one as they say.

I'm not perfect. Sometimes I write something that sounds ridiculous. I think good debate comes from mutual respect. Sometimes we get things right, and sometimes we get things wrong. We can't have a discussion on overpopulation without making mistakes.

Personally I think the idea global population should be 100 million. I want all poverty on the planet to end. People could enjoy buying furniture from the Amazon, without worrying about massive impacts. The world could supply more, with less demand. The price of resources would go way down. Imagine paying $3 for Lobster instead of $30. Future generations could live in an affordable world. We just need a system that can stay intact during the decline. We can't have de-urbanization lead to urban decay. We should demolish one section of a city at a time, and turn it into a park. Don't leave abandoned buildings around. Maintain house prices at a certain level, by demolishing old homes. We might need to create a law that converts all private land into a lease after 50 years, because the government won't be able to buy back private property to restore ecosystems. If we only allowed 10 year leases, we could force people to move out of their home, when we decide the bulldoze entire subdivisions. Don't allow the permanent ownership of land, or ugly subdivisions could remain indefinitely. Once a subdivision is bulldozed, we could allow new property lines to be drawn. Allow for bigger lot sizes.

Edited by Robert Greene

6 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Canada doesn't need to depopulate faster than places like Bangladesh, just because we use more energy and resources. This is a terrible mistake. Canada's population is 36 Million. Bangladesh's population is 163 Million. We have 10 million square kilometers of land. Bangladesh only has 148 Thousand Square Kilometers of Land. Canada has a population density of 3.4 per square kilometer. Bangladesh has a population density of 1118 Per square kilometer. Bangladesh's population density is 329 times greater than Canada. If all countries are going to depopulate, Bangladesh needs to depopulate way faster than Canada. Canada should focus on gradual deurbanization, and stopping population growth.

All countries need to depopulate, but Canada needs gradual depopulation of cities. We still need to retain a decent sized population to run our economy and infrastructure. Bangladesh needs rapid ethical depopulation, in order to give future generations a chance at prosperity, with less impact on their environment. If they don't get their numbers down, there not going to have the resources to lift everyone out out poverty. The globalist want them in poverty, so they never have to pay a Canadian for making a pair of jeans. The last thing the bankers care about is overpopulation. They need an unlimited supply of desperate people, who don't have the power to demand better wages or better working conditions.

They want us focused on blaming "Big Oil" for Climate Change, as a form of controlled opposition for the environmental movement. They don't want us paying attention to everything else. The system is rigged. Mainstream media controls cultural thinking. Liberalism is a form of controlled opposition. They get us worried about political correctness, so we don't pay attention to other issues. The solution to climate change is ethical depopulation, and not some carbon tax rigged for the bankers.

Bang on. Great to see that some people here are able to think and speak with some common sense and logic for a change. If we are going to save the world and from destroying the planet then the third world needs to be depopulated now in order to do so, not countries like Canada. Canada is nowhere overpopulated but I do believe that Canada does not need to bring in as many new immigrants that it does every year. There needs to be a big cut back on immigration to Canada. And we will never get that from our dear leader politically correct politicians. Politicians are the creators of all problems, never the solution. Tough love is what is required, not emotionalism and foolish liberal talk. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Bang on. Great to see that some people here are able to think and speak with some common sense and logic for a change. If we are going to save the world and from destroying the planet then the third world needs to be depopulated now in order to do so, not countries like Canada. Canada is nowhere overpopulated but I do believe that Canada does not need to bring in as many new immigrants that it does every year. There needs to be a big cut back on immigration to Canada. And we will never get that from our dear leader politically correct politicians. Politicians are the creators of all problems, never the solution. Tough love is what is required, not emotionalism and foolish liberal talk. 

Canada is overpopulated. We need to de-urbanize and move people to smaller towns. Canada should depopulate 10 times slower than India's. All nations need to decrease population size.

Edited by Robert Greene

46 minutes ago, dre said:

Is this a comedy act or something? I get the feeling that you are a hard core left winger thats using a proxy account to make conservatives look stupid... Is that what this is about?

It would appear as though you have a comprehension problem here? I am a true blue conservative patriotic nationalist Canadian. I am trying to make conservatism look not so stupid by the many who call themselves "conservative" but who instead act and talk more like liberals.. All cleared up for you now? I can only hope so. 

As far as acts go, the Canada comedy hour belongs to the liberals. They are a huge joke(they always make me cry)and they get to run and ruin a country. What more can Canadians ask for? 

Chuckle-chuckle. 

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

If the Worlds population was reduced to 100 million in 1000 years, Canada's population needs to be reduce to 1 or 2 million.

The third world population needs to be reduced by the billions, not millions. Millions won't work. As you and I know it is the 3rd world overpopulation that is the problem, not the Western countries. We can cut Canada's population by having a moratorium on immigration for at least five years. That should help a lot. 

Just now, taxme said:

It would appear as though you have a comprehension problem here? I am a true blue conservative patriotic nationalist Canadian. I am trying to make conservatism look not so stupid by the many who call themselves "conservative" but who instead act and talk more like liberals.. All cleared up for you now? I can only hope so. 

As far as acts go, the Canada comedy hour belongs to the liberals. They are a huge joke(they always make me cry)and they get to run and ruin a country. What more can Canadians ask for? 

Chuckle-chuckle. 

I have respect for some Liberals. I like the progressives that are trying to end sweatshops. I don't like idiots complaining about Gender rights, when Mr and Mrs isn't enough. I don't like the idiots saying the government is cheap when the cut services, so they don't have to us further into debt.

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Even if we only reduced the Worlds population by 20% over 100 years. It would have a massive impact.

Every little bit helps but to wait for a 100 years is not realistic. And besides the people in the third world only know how to breed. Their intelligence cannot progress beyond that. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The third world population needs to be reduced by the billions, not millions. Millions won't work. As you and I know it is the 3rd world overpopulation that is the problem, not the Western countries. We can cut Canada's population by having a moratorium on immigration for at least five years. That should help a lot. 

Third world depopulation should happen 10 times faster than Canada, but Canada needs to depopulate as well. We need an international agreement on overpopulation.

Just now, taxme said:

Every little bit helps but to wait for a 100 years is not realistic. And besides the people in the third world only know how to breed. Their intelligence cannot progress beyond that. 

Ok careful with the racism a little bit. We can't sell the idea of ethical depopulation, unless we show some maturity towards all cultures. If we're perceived as racists, the depopulation program wont be able to advance.

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

I have respect for some Liberals. I like the progressives that are trying to end sweatshops. I don't like idiots complaining about Gender rights, when Mr and Mrs isn't enough. I don't like the idiots saying the government is cheap when the cut services, so they don't have to us further into debt.

Gender rights is just another stupid ism for the liberals to feed the stupid masses with to munch on, and many of that mass of fools will agree with what they say, and gobble it all down. . There are too many Canadians who cannot think for themselves, and will allow liberalism to convince them and run their lives without a whimper. Liberals coat everything with sugar to make it edible. The dozens of stupid communist programs and agendas that the liberals have foisted on the people of Canada for decades now is what furthers us all in deeper debt. But do the sheeple really care?  Nope. They appear to want more political manure fed to them. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Third world depopulation should happen 10 times faster than Canada, but Canada needs to depopulate as well. We need an international agreement on overpopulation.

An agreement that the UN the EU and corporations will never agree on. They like things just as they are. Flood western countries with more from the third world, dam the consequences. 

It's always about the money, never the people. :(

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Gender rights is just another stupid ism for the liberals to feed the stupid masses with to munch on, and many of that mass of fools will agree with what they say, and gobble it all down. . There are too many Canadians who cannot think for themselves, and will allow liberalism to convince them and run their lives without a whimper. Liberals coat everything with sugar to make it edible. The dozens of stupid communist programs and agendas that the liberals have foisted on the people of Canada for decades now is what furthers us all in deeper debt. But do the sheeple really care?  Nope. They appear to want more political manure fed to them. :wacko:

I understand that the whites in Canada feel like the new natives. Driven out of cities, being forced to be move to small northern towns. We just can't fight overpopulation with racism. We can't reverse multiculturalism and save the planet. I rather work with a bunch of nonwhites, then see the environment get destroyed. As long as the human race survives, it doesn't matter if the whites die out. Although I want to see white people survive, I just don't know how it can be done without eugenics. It gets too complicated. Racism could also lead to political instability and war.

Edited by Robert Greene

9 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Ok careful with the racism a little bit. We can't sell the idea of ethical depopulation, unless we show some maturity towards all cultures. If we're perceived as racists, the depopulation program wont be able to advance.

The need to depopulate has nothing to do with racism at all. But what I am saying here is true and needs to be done. By you saying that the third world needs to be depopulated more than Canada can be taken as a racist thing to say. You must know as well as I do that calling for the depopulation of the third world will get the liberals up in arms and to come and shout out that word called racism. They cannot be reasoned with. They are liberals and anyone who does not listen or agree with them is a racist or whatever other name that they want to come up with that day and try and shut one down. You should never use that word racism when there is no racism being propmoted here. You are playing into the hands of the liberals. 

6 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I understand that the whites in Canada feel like the new natives. Driven out of cities, being forced to be move to small northern towns. We just can't fight overpopulation with racism. We can't reverse multiculturalism and save the planet. I rather work with a bunch of nonwhites, then see the environment get destroyed. As long as the human race survives, it doesn't matter if the whites die out. Although I want to see white people survive, I just don't know how it can be done without eugenics. It gets too complicated. Racism could also lead to political instability and war.

White Canadians are fast becoming  the new natives, and not only in Canada, but rest of the white world. Whites are being driven out of many cities in France, Germany and Britain where white people dare not go. There is a anti-white racist program in effect and it is a racist program and agenda that has been going on for decades against white people being implemented by the UN, the EU and the bankster zionist corporations behind it all.  

Working with non-whites will never work and is not the solution. You cannot get the third world to agree with wanting to have their populations depopulated. They will take it as a racist act by old whitey. I cannot believe that you would say that it doesn't matter as to whether white people die out or not, just so long as the human race survives. That appears racist to me. I can just imagine a world without white people. Goodbye world. 

Religions and banksters and corporations are and have been the leading cause of wars throughout history, not racism. Where did a war ever start from an act of racism? Can you name one? 

8 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Environmentalist believe in ecological sustainability. Conservatives believe in financial sustainability. Environmentalist don't have to be liberals.

Environmentalists believe in destroying jobs and the economy, and making life miserable for people who need jobs. The word "mental" is not in environ"mental"ism for nothing. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

White Canadians are fast becoming  the new natives, and not only in Canada, but rest of the white world. Whites are being driven out of many cities in France, Germany and Britain where white people dare not go. There is a anti-white racist program in effect and it is a racist program and agenda that has been going on for decades against white people being implemented by the UN, the EU and the bankster zionist corporations behind it all.  

Working with non-whites will never work and is not the solution. You cannot get the third world to agree with wanting to have their populations depopulated. They will take it as a racist act by old whitey. I cannot believe that you would say that it doesn't matter as to whether white people die out or not, just so long as the human race survives. That appears racist to me. I can just imagine a world without white people. Goodbye world. 

Religions and banksters and corporations are and have been the leading cause of wars throughout history, not racism. Where did a war ever start from an act of racism? Can you name one? 

It would be amazing to have both, but if I had to choose between white people surviving, or the planet surviving, i'll take the planet. How could we sell ethical depopulation, and then say whites should be exempt, because of low numbers. It gets really complicated.

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

Environmentalists believe in destroying jobs and the economy, and making life miserable for people who need jobs. The word "mental" is not in environ"mental"ism for nothing. 

That's why reducing population frees up resources, so we don't have to kill as many jobs per capita. Smart environmentalism could be allowing more mines to open in the desert, than in tropical countries where there could be 500 tree species affected. Let the tropical countries have ecotourism, small scale logging, big pharma collecting medicine. Let them make money from the rainforest. I was a liberal environmentalist, now i'm a conservative. I'm not going to abandon environmentalism. I'm going to try and make it compatible with conservative values. No way i'm going to watch the Amazon get destroyed to raise GDP. Overpopulation is the biggest destroyer of jobs. Australia has a small population, but enough mines open to provide a $18.29 an hour minimum wage.  Ethical depopulation could provide economies based upon resources and disposable income. Conservatives should get behind ethical depopulation, because we could cut a lot of regulations as the population decreases.

Edited by Robert Greene

18 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

It would be amazing to have both, but if I had to choose between white people surviving, or the planet surviving, i'll take the planet. How could we sell ethical depopulation, and then say whites should be exempt, because of low numbers. It gets really complicated.

White people are not the causes for world population. White people make up about approx. 8 - 9 % of world population. A drop in the bucket. If I had to choose between white people surviving and non-white people surviving, I will go with the white people to survive. A bit bias, I guess. Chuckle. The earth is not going to disappear for centuries to come if at all. I read that the earth will be around for another tens of thousands of years or maybe even longer. If anything that needs to be protected and to survive is a program implemented to help save and build up the white population of the world. It is the white people who will save the earth. Just saying.